What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Soon(tm)

10chars.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Voporak, the vigilant and the virtuous. Villain and victim, called Frenemy by fellow friends...

Voporak is no villinous death, vopo is fluffy.

You seem to have mistaken me for Zira.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    You seem to have mistaken me for Zira.
    That's Kovu, this is "evil" Zira (roflol, evil, hahahaha, lol)
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Voporak, the vigilant and the virtuous. Villain and victim, called Frenemy by fellow friends...

Voporak is no villinous death, vopo is fluffy.
    and add to that his second link is a downright lie...i know several expert PvPers in Proteus who would not only not fear him, but very likely wipe the floor with him
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited February 2014
    and add to that his second link is a downright lie...i know several expert PvPers in Proteus who would not only not fear him, but very likely wipe the floor with him

Someone missed the obvious Smaug spoof... -.-
    edited February 2014
    BTW, here's Scar.
    edited February 2014
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ima Firin Mah Lazor
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited February 2014
    Rawrf! 7000!

B U R N E D
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Rawrf! 7000!
    It's a CAKE!
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Rawrf! 7000!

He did it again!

I can go to sleep now, all is still good in the world. ;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Now accepting cameo requests for scars of the pride, part 3. If you want a cameo, please provide tailor screenshots otherwise I will just name an NPC after you.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited February 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Now accepting cameo requests for scars of the pride, part 3. If you want a cameo, please provide tailor screenshots otherwise I will just name an NPC after you.
    are there going to be any massive fleet battles involving the kdf and/or romulan republic in this part? if so, i'd like a cameo appearance for both shadowfang and rakesh there...assuming the scimitar and bortasqu' can both be used in the foundry

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    They can, but this has nothing to do with Romulans and KDF fighting each other.
    edited February 2014
    doesn't have to be them fighting each other; as long as they're involved in some way...i would imagine that the kdf at least would send a taskforce to deal with a rogue ferasan faction, right?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Yes.
    10chars
    edited February 2014
    well, rakesh's ship is a bortasqu' command variant (don't know if the variants are available for use or not, so just in case) called the I.K.S. Crimson Fang

if you plan to involve a republic taskforce as well, shadow flies a scimitar called the I.R.W. Lycan's Claw

if you can work either ship in, that would be great; if not, i'll think of something else

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Please put everything on my thread for better storage.
    edited February 2014

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Yes

10chars.
    edited February 2014
    Yesterday I tried making a massive space battle in the foundry, but it turns out that it's next to impossible. What I did was set up lots and lots of dominion ships, but the map already hit too many battle groups before I had a fleet the size I wanted. And I didn't even have the Federation fleet up yet.

I did plop a federation ship down to see what happened, oh my gosh it was epic though. About 3-4 dozen quantum torps hit the poor thing.

I could make equal size fleets and have five players run it together in a team, now that would spawn an epic battle.
    edited February 2014
    I took this quiz a friend gave me, you can guess who I was.
    http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/Yj_54KBJSTd/Which+Disney+Villain+Are+You/result/Qd3Hwr6xnEV
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I took this quiz a friend gave me, you can guess who I was.
    http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/Yj_54KBJSTd/Which+Disney+Villain+Are+You/result/Qd3Hwr6xnEV

And he only had to take the quiz 8 times.... :cool:
    edited February 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    And he only had to take the quiz 8 times.... :cool:

That is my first try.
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    On other news, I got a tuxedo! Scar looks handsome in it.
    edited February 2014
    I still think cats in dresses and suits look weird.
  • rakshathekhajiitrakshathekhajiit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I played part 1 of ashkrik23's foundry mission 'Scars of the pride', and it was cool and I enjoyed it, but it also made me sad. I'd rather slay some evil Federation humans, than murder poor cats...

So, maybe you guys can recommend any other cool Ferasan/Caitian themed foundry missions, that is not one big slaughter of cats? :)

I hope its not bad thread for question like that, but who else would know better about missions like that, than members of Ferasan fleet? :)
    edited February 2014
    I played part 1 of ashkrik23's foundry mission 'Scars of the pride', and it was cool and I enjoyed it, but it also made me sad. I'd rather slay some evil Federation humans, than murder poor cats...

So, maybe you guys can recommend any other cool Ferasan/Caitian themed foundry missions, that is not one big slaughter of cats? :)

I hope its not bad thread for question like that, but who else would know better about missions like that, than members of Ferasan fleet? :)

Scars of the pride, part 2, which has you fight Remans( and more cats XD)

Every mission I've played which is themed to the cats involve fighting some of them.
    edited February 2014
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014

I haven't played them yet but...
    Ashkrik23 is this true? tsk tsk tsk

You haz us kill kitteh in the missions?? :eek:
    I am dissapoint.

:P
    HQroeLu.jpg