test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I played part 1 of ashkrik23's foundry mission 'Scars of the pride', and it was cool and I enjoyed it, but it also made me sad. I'd rather slay some evil Federation humans, than murder poor cats...

So, maybe you guys can recommend any other cool Ferasan/Caitian themed foundry missions, that is not one big slaughter of cats? :)

I hope its not bad thread for question like that, but who else would know better about missions like that, than members of Ferasan fleet? :)

I let you kill an evil Federation human in one of my missions. :D
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    You haz us kill kitteh in the missions?? :eek:
    I am dissapoint.

:P
    pfffffffffft...i prefer this one; anyone who's played SC2 should recognize this
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I still think cats in dresses and suits look weird.
    Said by the one who dresses in a prison suit. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited February 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Said by the one who dresses in a prison suit. :rolleyes:
    you win +1 internet
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rakshathekhajiitrakshathekhajiit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Scars of the pride, part 2, which has you fight Remans( and more cats XD)

Every mission I've played which is themed to the cats involve fighting some of them.
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Although it would be nice to fight for the cats, not being constantly against them (just a suggestion for future projects ;) ).

shpoks:
    Since ashkrik23 likes to murder kittehs, then maybe he is an agent of some anti cat organization? ;)

voporak:
    Yaaay!
    I'm sick of everyones kissing federation's TRIBBLE, let's slay some Fed villains for a change :)

I'm trying mission creator myself by making simple, personal KDF mission. Kicking some Federation asses to save our Ferasan brother (and to save some Caitians by the way too, let's show our lesser, spineless brothers and sisters our kindness) is so rewarding :)
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Although it would be nice to fight for the cats, not being constantly against them (just a suggestion for future projects ;) ).

shpoks:
    Since ashkrik23 likes to murder kittehs, then maybe he is an agent of some anti cat organization? ;)

voporak:
    Yaaay!
    I'm sick of everyones kissing federation's TRIBBLE, let's slay some Fed villains for a change :)

I'm trying mission creator myself by making simple, personal KDF mission. Kicking some Federation asses to save our Ferasan brother (and to save some Caitians by the way too, let's show our lesser, spineless brothers and sisters our kindness) is so rewarding :)

You fight for cats in Scars of the pride and perfection.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, we have over 200k views now.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Can anyone tell me what the items and quantities for the Reman Race project from T5 Rommie are?
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited February 2014
    There isn't a project far as I know.

[8:08] [System] [GameplayAnnounce] D'Meow@dennis0829 does not believe in a "No-Win Scenario".
    edited February 2014
    There isn't a project far as I know.

There is. Will look for Patch notes.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2014
    [8:37] [NPC] Guard: It's so bright in here. But the drinks are good.
    edited February 2014
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2014
    indeed, patch notes found...

• Reman characters are available for the Romulan Republic two ways:
      • Achieve Rank 5 in Romulan Reputation
      • C-Store purchase

nowhere does it say that you have to run any project to get the race; you just have to hit T5 romulan rep

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    [9:08] Taka@Ashkrik23 points at Sarabi.
    I found an imposter on ESD!
    edited February 2014
    [9:08] Taka@Ashkrik23 points at Sarabi.
    I found an imposter on ESD!

Keel eet!!
    edited February 2014
    9:10] Taka@Ashkrik23 points at Mufasa.

ANother!
    edited February 2014
    9:10] Taka@Ashkrik23 points at Mufasa.

ANother!

Keel eet!!
    edited February 2014
    indeed, patch notes found...

• Reman characters are available for the Romulan Republic two ways:
      • Achieve Rank 5 in Romulan Reputation
      • C-Store purchase

nowhere does it say that you have to run any project to get the race; you just have to hit T5 romulan rep

I remember reading about an Issue with the Rep Remans in that it wasn't showing up and that to get it to show up all you had to do was slot and then cancel a project.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2014
    I remember reading about an Issue with the Rep Remans in that it wasn't showing up and that to get it to show up all you had to do was slot and then cancel a project.

That may not be the case now. Also, you don't have to actually fill a project.

[9:31] M'Sarabi@Ashkrik23 points at Sarabi.
    edited February 2014
    That may not be the case now. Also, you don't have to actually fill a project.

[9:31] M'Sarabi@Ashkrik23 points at Sarabi.
    did disney just re-release a special edition lion king DvD/blu-ray or something? 3 characters named after LK characters in the past 30 minutes seems like an awfully big coincidence

and taz, the slotting and cancelling of projects was only for people already at T5 when they added that feature if the remans didn't unlock for them

anyone getting T5 now won't run into that issue

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Ah. I must have misunderstood that issue.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2014
    I have friended the other Sarabi and Mufasa,
    edited February 2014
    I have friended the other Sarabi and Mufasa,
    why doesn't that surprise me?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2014
    Because.................
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Congratulations, we have over 200k views now.

Did a quick and interesting stat check. FSF is...

• In third place in terms of both views and replies among all fleet threads on the STO forums
    • In first place (by far) in the Qo'noS subforum in terms of views and replies, with nearly half of all the replies in the entire subforum
    • In first place in terms of replies to a thread not started with an "Archived Post" (basically, we have a more recent thread starter) in any category of the STO forums.

That last one is pretty impressive in my opinion.
    sirepical wrote: »
    • in First Place (by Far) In The Qo'nos Subforum In Terms Of Views And Replies, With Nearly Half Of All The Replies In The Entire Subforum

By The Grey Beard Of Odin!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited February 2014
    Well, it's been common knowledge we've had the top KDF fleet thread for a bit :P.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, it's been common knowledge we've had the top KDF fleet thread for a bit :P.

Yeah, but I figured if I was throwing stats up there I might as well say that one too.
    How long will it take us to get 300k is the question.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I finally understand why you guys have such an insane postcount :D.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.