What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy part 2.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    just destroyed the Black Phantom...probably the only way i'll ever get to take it out, unless i come across it in ker'rat and get in a lucky hit
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Only time you will kill it.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And to think, it aint even using cannons. :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

And I always thought Voporak's command chair looked like this
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    well, i just finished part 2...'twas a rather intense tale - definitely got my emotions running at times

unfortunately, sarabi didn't survive - i chose the vulcan path instead of the human path

all in all, it was a good story, and i deeply enjoyed getting to shoot both canelow and voporak...though i really wish you had come up with something a little more clever than 'Anti-Omega Molecule' - Anti gets overused way too much
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    And I always thought Voporak's command chair looked like this
    no, that's what Diablo's command chair looks like
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    well, i just finished part 2...'twas a rather intense tale - definitely got my emotions running at times

unfortunately, sarabi didn't survive - i chose the vulcan path instead of the human path

all in all, it was a good story, and i deeply enjoyed getting to shoot both canelow and voporak...though i really wish you had come up with something a little more clever than 'Anti-Omega Molecule' - Anti gets overused way too much

no, that's what Diablo's command chair looks like

1. Sarabi survived. Sarabi will always survive.

2. Diablo is spanish for Devil. Voporak IS the Devil... Therefore, that is Vop's command chair. Thank you for the confirmation.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    1. Sarabi survived. Sarabi will always survive.

2. Diablo is spanish for Devil. Voporak IS the Devil... Therefore, that is Vop's command chair. Thank you for the confirmation.
    actually, i was talking about my gorn character, Diablo

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    actually, i was talking about my gorn character, Diablo

Then you may want to check Diablo's bridge. Voporak stole his chair....:cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I hope you enjoy scars of the pride.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    i will have to enjoy it tomorrow; right now, i have one more character to run through the battlezone and another to hopefully finally get to level 50

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Taka has made T5 Dyson tonight.

3/6 done.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    heartless! i need to get back to that game at some point...i never finished the first one

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    started playing scars of the pride and just now spotted a minor error

talking to the caitian security officer after counteracting the effects of the gas, third sentence in: They should be able to help us piece together what happened an who is responsible for this cowardly attack.

an should be and

so far so good otherwise...well, except for voporak calling the bajoran kava juice java juice after delivering some to taka, but i don't know if that was intentional or not

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Java juice? Good old coffee...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'll fix it today.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    another small issue; not so much an error as a redundant set of words from the second witness: There's nothing back there but abandoned warehouses not in use.

not in use isn't really needed, since abandoned already covered that

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I will check that, thank you. One of my major errors in writing is the use of words that mean the same thing as something used earlier in a sentence.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yeah, i've done that a few times while RPing...i type out something, get distracted for a bit, go back and finish typing not realizing i went and repeated something or other

at least foundry dialogue can be fixed; once you hit that enter key, it's set in stone...or chatbox, in this case

EDIT: another small error; when talking to the security officer cordoning off the mugato-infested alleyway: Some trader let a few escape and now they've been holed p in here for weeks.

the u for up is missing

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Part 2 of my second series may come out as early as tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    is this where we find out what horrible thing you plan on doing to both feline races that will make all the cat lovers curse your name until the end of time?

also, all the Ferasan Data Analyzer in their safehouse should be called Data Analysts

also again, poor nuka...he just can't catch a break anywhere

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    The bad thing comes at the end of the series.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    just finished scars of the pride...everyone seems rather frightened of the name l'zira...i wonder why? what are you plotting? *narrows eyes suspiciously*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Evilness.

Got a new in-depth review for part 2 of perfection. It appears to be almost flawless.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=14677041#post14677041
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    evilness i'm going to have to stop, no doubt...

alos, alex is finally a MACO Elite Commander...just 2 characters to go, until they release playable cardassians

double also, i'll play voporak's missions tomorrow...as soon as he tells me which one comes first, since the mission description itself doesn't

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Of Morales and Ethics, Of terror and darkness, Time's eye.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited January 2014

...just 2 characters to go, until they release playable cardassians

Where did you get that from? :eek:

P.S. Do you still play NW?
    HQroeLu.jpg