test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Season 8] Holodeck crashes on startup (Latest update: Pg. 319, post #3190)

Comments

• Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    venarra wrote: »
    Send season eight back to the developers. Roll us back please.
    Say, venarra, did you read any post in this thread?
    "I came from a time long gone, saw many other times...
    But I'm still a mere human."
    Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
  • Options
    richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013

wish they could but they wont they didn't do it with the 10-03-13 patch and wont happen here also if they could its too late now its been what 8 days
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited November 2013

sorry buddy, this has been discused before, i know it sounds sooo sensible.

however we are the minority, and season 8 was a success from the comps point of view, it wouldn't be financially viable
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    hmm snowman had a wierd error #000571
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    halfpint71kyhalfpint71ky Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    captinwh0 wrote: »
    hmm snowman had a wierd error #000571

yes, that is odd but I'm actually not sure where it came from... for one just from a glance it's not long enuff... looks like something specific to their pc run... not sure actually.

will pm you my personal e-mail so you may send list there if you like and if it would be helpful... corelating the data will me a good idea ;)
    Proud Member of the Order of persistence, Chief of Investigations"Persistent Officer"since 11/12/13...:P 600 strong and growing...all phages, vidians, other outcasts welcome, note: all new members BYOC (bring your own chair) please and thank you! Five time winner in 1st and 2nd annual last 500 tied for top 2000 @halfpint71ky
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yes, that is odd but I'm actually not sure where it came from... for one just from a glance it's not long enuff... looks like something specific to their pc run... not sure actually.

will pm you my personal e-mail so you may send list there if you like and if it would be helpful... corelating the data will me a good idea ;)

im actually quite enjoying this, got music playing in background, have both screens up, one for data the other for forum and data capture, coffie on table and hit just the right spot on the sofa!, using a stand to put keyboard at good position. and screens are right infront of me.

iv set up fort. (till nature calls):cool:
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    darksharkulladarksharkulla Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013

That option would have MAYBE but just MAYBE been possible had they known about the bug on the first day of the Season 8 launch.

Now after a week it is impossible. And all of this prementioned as i count on the fact they made a backup right before Season 8 launch.

A rollback as "big" as this will not work ;) and sorry to say as i know how you all feel but yeah ... Rollback has little to no sence what so ever.
  • Options
    mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Another patch nice *download*

*Patch and start* Still Crashing (Loading Screen) Ticket #18897741 :(
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • Options
    cdixon1967cdixon1967 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still crashing at the character select window. Error Ticket ID: 25316319
    That's the same number i got and I'm in Tribble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Another new patch nice *download*

*Patch and start* Still Crashing Ticket #18897741 :(

Bran pointed out that ticket is the outstanding one that could be fixed up for patch testing in Tribble tomorrow. The fact that it is still unresolved tells the Team working on this weeks patch a lot about the root cause of the problem possibly.
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • Options
    richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    deokkent wrote: »
    Just patched right now, and I'm crashing with error ID 18897741. Same as before.

Holding out for the next patch.

yeah there are a few outstanding tickets left but the most prominent one is the 18897741 and then the odd ones but we are not seeing a lot of people post of those any more that often. The team has done a great just in getting a few of the tickets resolved each day. Fingers crossed and ours the 18897741 gets resolved by todays update to tribble ( that way we make it in to live[holodeck] by thursdays patch), if Not then we will have to wait till next week maybe hope thats not the case.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    yeah there are a few outstanding tickets left but the most prominent one is the 18897741 and then the odd ones but we are not seeing a lot of people post of those any more that often. The team has done a great just in getting a few of the tickets resolved each day. Fingers crossed and ours the 18897741 gets resolved by todays update to tribble ( that way we make it in to live[holodeck] by thursdays patch), if Not then we will have to wait till next week maybe hope thats not the case.

your avitar aint showin, jus so you know
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    f3dprodf3dprod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Another Patch, another 18897741... damn, got it also memorized now...

Anyone into some stats?
    Different Users posted (minus Bran): 262

Error IDs mentioned (missing some IDs, all occurances, to lazy to count every single post even with search ;)),
    from most to least: 18894771: 193; 25316319: 102; 25941731: 23

Don't know how long the System memorizes search ID's
    Anyhow, the search results seem a little off to me :confused:

Be adviced: The above post may contain black humor, irony and sarcasm without proper tagging,
    wich may unintentionally hurt some internet feelings. Parents are liable for their children.
  • Options
    mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Take Ritalin Dr McCoy said, it has no Side effects he said :eek:

http://www7.pic-upload.de/20.11.13/14bie6hjkqsb.jpg
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That was odd. I logged on and got through and discovered 500 Master Keys in my inventory. I was able to sell them all off before the launcher crashed. Hmm. I wonder if this launcher crash is giving away free master keys to everybody?

LOLS
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    gitto82gitto82 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    18897741 error code 8 days now please fix STOL I got a week of after thursday patch by than STOL will be fixed and I won't have to talk to my wife.;)
  • Options
    txspartantxspartan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ~~Hello #18897741 my old friend...
    I've come to talk with you again...
    Because a vision softly creeping...
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping...
    And the vision that was planted in my brain...
    Still remains...
    Within the ticket #18897741.~~
    Grand Ayatollah of the Order of Persistence, First Chairman of the Persistent Defence Commission
    Winner of two Second annual (Last 500) and three Third annual (Last 1000) Most Amusing Posts Best Entrance Awards
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    captinwh0 wrote: »
    im actually quite enjoying this, got music playing in background, have both screens up, one for data the other for forum and data capture, coffie on table and hit just the right spot on the sofa!, using a stand to put keyboard at good position. and screens are right infront of me.

iv set up fort. (till nature calls):cool:

absolutely... me too snuggled in my rocker, coffee and co-pilot (beagle terrier mix) going back through I'm finding so really funny things I didn't catch lol!

ps any idea how i can pm someone here... I said I would then found I'm not sure how lol!
    Proud Member of the Order of persistence, Chief of Investigations"Persistent Officer"since 11/12/13...:P 600 strong and growing...all phages, vidians, other outcasts welcome, note: all new members BYOC (bring your own chair) please and thank you! Five time winner in 1st and 2nd annual last 500 tied for top 2000 @halfpint71ky
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    On a sidenote we got around 11 more pages for my bet to go through :D

Dont fail me now trolls !!!
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    heh heh heh heh heh
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    f3dprod wrote: »
    Another Patch, another 18897741... damn, got it also memorized now...

Anyone into some stats?
    Different Users posted (minus Bran): 262

Error IDs mentioned (missing some IDs, all occurances, to lazy to count every single post even with search ;)),
    from most to least: 18894771: 193; 25316319: 102; 25941731: 23

Don't know how long the System memorizes search ID's
    Anyhow, the search results seem a little off to me :confused:

DUDE!! SPOILERS!:mad:

Halfpint and myself are taking painstaking inventory of errors, times, dates, and ect.

:mad:
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    absolutely... me too snuggled in my rocker, coffee and co-pilot (beagle terrier mix) going back through I'm finding so really funny things I didn't catch lol!

ps any idea how i can pm someone here... I said I would then found I'm not sure how lol!

sent u pm, just reply
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    skooby365skooby365 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still firmly ensconced in club 18897741, hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    skooby365 wrote: »
    Still firmly ensconced in club 18897741, hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Well maybe tomorrow as Bran said :D

We will see ... If not that is gona suck even more but meh.

You get used to it as a Leper :D
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kemcha wrote: »
    That was odd. I logged on and got through and discovered 500 Master Keys in my inventory. I was able to sell them all off before the launcher crashed. Hmm. I wonder if this launcher crash is giving away free master keys to everybody?

LOLS

Don't know... I do know that if I log on and one of my characters has that many Keys, I'm going to be opening a lot of lockboxes with them... all that potential lobi... :D

...Is it strange that I don't care too much about the 'grand prizes' or even the 800 Lobi ships, but that the thought of having enough Lobi to give all my Klingons Korath uniforms and get the Voth Light Trooper outfit for all my characters is almost drool-worthy? (Especially fond of the Holo-Novel Fragments from the Ferengi, Temporal DOff Assignments from the Temporal and Tal Shiar Command Codes from the Tal Shiar lockboxes, too...)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    On a sidenote we got around 11 more pages for my bet to go through :D

Dont fail me now trolls !!!

No trolls here...just lepers, vidians, phages, outcasts, whiners, the sundred, newbies, the forgotten club members and other types of outcasts... but above all we are all persistant officers!!!!!:P
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    No trolls here...just lepers, vidians, phages, outcasts, whiners, the sundred, newbies, the forgotten club members and other types of outcasts... but above all we are all persistant officers!!!!!:P

But sir i am a troll ._.

We are a acknowledged race with a official belief and a God sir D=

The almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster >_> !!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ok Going AFK for a few hours, Halfpint and i are about 1/3d done with the promised stats and list
    nerf.jpg]
This discussion has been closed.