test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Season 8] Holodeck crashes on startup (Latest update: Pg. 319, post #3190)

Comments

• Options
    flashpowflashpow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    is anybody else afraid of getting 18897741 from your fridge, microvawe or even left shoe?:D

btw i have already ship u.s.s. phage so i guess that explains why I'm here with you guys:D
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still getting 2653 1885.
    It would seem that I'm the only one with this ticket id!
    I need a beer.

• Options
    swd7519swd7519 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Crash ticket #26340348
  • Options
    cmdrbensoncmdrbenson Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    flashpow wrote: »
    another Persistent officer here, just thought i could finally post...

got lovely 18897741 everywhere, on tribble, holodeck and safe holodeck:(

it's starting to look like there may be a new fleet starting of the order of Persistence. once we get back in i think I will try and get it set up with one of my lower characters
    Admiral Sash
    Commanding Officer
    Federation One
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cmdrbenson I mentioned starting one but no one was interested. If you do PM me. Once we are back in game my @handle will be back in my sig

Edited for my responses.
    I've been in a shut-down before. I and 106 other players lost two days during the "107" fix;

I missed that one So I dont know about it. However I did get locked out in the 10/3 crash last month. 7 days there. I am not looking forward to next month when they add in the Winter Event!

107= 2 days lost
    10/3= 7 days lost
    11/12 10 days lost.

So any bets on how many days off we will get with the Winter event?
    Forgive me for saying so, but the "Amusement" factor in this thread seems to have hit an
    all time low.
    It would seem, that If I hadn't retired from hosting the "Most Amusing Posts Awards",
    I surely would have been laid off by now from lack of work.

Well for me I had to go to work.

Its like running an STF but for real....
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cmdrbenson wrote: »
    it's starting to look like there may be a new fleet starting of the order of Persistence. once we get back in i think I will try and get it set up with one of my lower characters
    Well, the Order of Persistence isn't thought as a fleet...

It's kind of a secret organisation - dedicated to find, publicize and endure bugs in STO.
    Besides - it's cross-faction.
    "I came from a time long gone, saw many other times...
    But I'm still a mere human."
    Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I signed up on Tribble today....

*launch Tribble* YES YES!!!!!! A new Ticket finally :D #25935954

*report to Sicbay for mental examination* @_@

you know things are bad when someone is happy to get a new error ticket
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    If the other parts of the fix pass internal testing, it is possible that we could see it on Tribble as early as today or tomorrow. If it makes it to Tribble by tomorrow (Wed), it should be included in Thursday's Holodeck patch.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ummmm and what happens if it doesnt pass the internal testing?

Please tell me I'm wrong but the way I'm reading it is that this might not work and we will have to wait another week.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ummmm And What Happens If It Doesnt Pass The Internal Testing?

Please Tell Me I'm Wrong But The Way I'm Reading It Is That This Might Not Work And We Will Have To Wait Another Week.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT!!!

Aaaaaaaaarrrrgg
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Some one had too. :(
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck
  • Options
    mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Log into Tribble 1st time: looked promising for a few seconds, Loads 100% but then jumps to the next screen and crash.

2nd Time: 75% Loading Screen crash, and welcome back Ticket: 18897741

I give up for today and tomorrow and wait until Thursday,

*Spraypaint's 18897741 on Dr Crushers Sicbay Door and leave*
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • Options
    captainscott1977captainscott1977 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tried to log in twice today, once provided an "unkown" ticket, the other was 27358230...

my tickets so far:

"unkown"
  • Options
    daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tried a trial run on tribble.. Ran a few missions for about 15 to 30 mins or so. Once I exited to sector space is when the graphics went all acidy and all.. I was able to strike ESC and it cleared up normal for about 2 secs then went all acidy again.

Took a snapshot if branflakes wants it, just gotta know where to sent it to.

Didn't crash though.

got the same thing with sector Space graphics, by setting the Settings to Low it seems i could solve this Grafic errors, but no long time test yet.
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I told everyone that this could take either a month or that we might not ever get a fix.
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What do you mean with "everyone"?

Did you even bother to read the posts in this thread?
    "I came from a time long gone, saw many other times...
    But I'm still a mere human."
    Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
  • Options
    txspartantxspartan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    President of the Order of Persistence

If you are the President of the Order of Persistence, what does that make me? The Grand Ayatollah of Persistence? ;)
    Grand Ayatollah of the Order of Persistence, First Chairman of the Persistent Defence Commission
    Winner of two Second annual (Last 500) and three Third annual (Last 1000) Most Amusing Posts Best Entrance Awards
  • Options
    txspartantxspartan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It would seem, that If I hadn't retired from hosting the "Most Amusing Posts Awards" [...]

At the very least that means no one else will be getting the Third annual (Last 500) Most Amusing Post Award For best signature either!

Using the immortal words of Kung Pow! Enter the Fist's LEGENDARY character Wimp Lo: "I'm bleeding, making me the victor!"
    Grand Ayatollah of the Order of Persistence, First Chairman of the Persistent Defence Commission
    Winner of two Second annual (Last 500) and three Third annual (Last 1000) Most Amusing Posts Best Entrance Awards
  • Options
    viperasekviperasek Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Claims games were enlarged and therefore did not connect .. the other (stronger) PC, I can connect, it means that when I now spend a lot of money for a new computer will I must buy a new one again?!
    Are you kidding?
  • Options
    cdixon1967cdixon1967 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    To play or not to play (on Tribble)
    That is the question (of Lepers)
    That suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous bugs and crashes of STO s8

EDIT:
    Tribble is to much lag.
    Is it Thursday, yet??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    halfpint71kyhalfpint71ky Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, the Order of Persistence isn't thought as a fleet...

It's kind of a secret organisation - dedicated to find, publicize and endure bugs in STO.
    Besides - it's cross-faction.

I agree since we have a very large group of people with many factions present... although I would love some secret sorta channel with other members as one person suggested early in the thread.... I have 15 toons all in one fleet which i have dedicated tons of time to in future maybe an alt could or would be available but at the moment i'm over booked if and when i get in I won't have much time to do anything new.

I am however very interested in doing something to get us together some how... maybe we could set up a place to meet certain "times" multiple areas that we might have a special get together to set up a channel... other ideas welcome... maybe we could change the call letters on our ships to O.O.S. its one thought just something to identify us.... and a channel... feel free to add me to friends here or in game i am @halfpint71ky

for tonights entertainment, Orion mud wrestling...male versus female for all tastes and then later our main event Gorn versus Caitans in a tag team battle royal... this is a special cage match... who will come out on top...

Now all these gloomy doomy post just stop we need steve to MC a sorta kareoki night or something...
    Proud Member of the Order of persistence, Chief of Investigations"Persistent Officer"since 11/12/13...:P 600 strong and growing...all phages, vidians, other outcasts welcome, note: all new members BYOC (bring your own chair) please and thank you! Five time winner in 1st and 2nd annual last 500 tied for top 2000 @halfpint71ky
  • Options
    johnj79johnj79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    maybe we could change the call letters on our ships to O.O.S.

maybe we change the call letters to S.O.S. ? :D

but I like the idea to stay in contact...

btw: do I need to add someone as my friend before I can send him/her a PM ?
  • Options
    terrafuriaterrafuria Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    flashpow wrote: »
    is anybody else afraid of getting 18897741 from your fridge, microvawe or even left shoe?:D

btw i have already ship u.s.s. phage so i guess that explains why I'm here with you guys:D

I have had that ticket for the passed few days. I am in the process of updating Tribble and will try that next.

Fingers crossed. If I can get in there I may try Holodeck again ofter. Never know I may be able to play tonight.
    Lest we forget 18897741
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    johnj79 wrote: »

Yep it looks like
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    finaltom5finaltom5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree since we have a very large group of people with many factions present... although I would love some secret sorta channel with other members as one person suggested early in the thread.... I have 15 toons all in one fleet which i have dedicated tons of time to in future maybe an alt could or would be available but at the moment i'm over booked if and when i get in I won't have much time to do anything new.

I am however very interested in doing something to get us together some how... maybe we could set up a place to meet certain "times" multiple areas that we might have a special get together to set up a channel... other ideas welcome... maybe we could change the call letters on our ships to O.O.S. its one thought just something to identify us.... and a channel... feel free to add me to friends here or in game i am @halfpint71ky

for tonights entertainment, Orion mud wrestling...male versus female for all tastes and then later our main event Gorn versus Caitans in a tag team battle royal... this is a special cage match... who will come out on top...

Now all these gloomy doomy post just stop we need steve to MC a sorta kareoki night or something...

We should go and raid Starbase 381, and have a leper reunion.
  • Options
    halfpint71kyhalfpint71ky Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    johnj79 wrote: »

no you can pm someone even if they aren't in your friends list... but its a good question how are we going to figure out if others are on... does anyone else know more about this sorta thing?

Help anyone?
    Proud Member of the Order of persistence, Chief of Investigations"Persistent Officer"since 11/12/13...:P 600 strong and growing...all phages, vidians, other outcasts welcome, note: all new members BYOC (bring your own chair) please and thank you! Five time winner in 1st and 2nd annual last 500 tied for top 2000 @halfpint71ky
  • Options
    dreamcruiser00dreamcruiser00 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *Awaits (im)patiently the new patch*

It looks cool, hope quickly that it goes live
  • Options
    terrafuriaterrafuria Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nope Tribble does not work for me either. I am getting an Unknown Ticket number which is kind of interesting.

Getting really frustrated.
    Lest we forget 18897741
  • Options
    mathewprime1mathewprime1 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    terrafuria wrote: »
    Nope Tribble does not work for me either. I am getting an Unknown Ticket number which is kind of interesting.

Getting really frustrated.

The fix is not on tribble yet. keep that in mind. Brandon said PART of the fix was already on tribble. not the entire fix.
    Fleet Admiral Mathew Prime.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    hey, freebies. you wanna free uniform

hear:

http://giveaways.tentonhammer.com/giveaway/10

ps:not spam, u just need to be a STO member. and no you dont need to be in game
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    cdixon1967cdixon1967 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    my ticket was 25316319
    I got into Tribble, have some lag issues but other than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.