What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyler Durden

Comments

• Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Tool is just that a tool... and yes its only as good as the data that goes in.

It really is a great help, your work is very appreciated by almost everyone. :)

As you say its a great starting point... I feel its a good way to setup a warm up match. (and often the first match is very well balanced thanks to the tool). Still as I see it its the second match after a little hand tweaking that has the potential to be that epic 15 14 most people remember for awhile after the game.

What I love most about your tool Mancom... is it shows really how Cryptic could really fix the ques... and make PvP something most people will have fun doing right from the ques.

There is no reason why something like what you have created for us couldn't be implemented by Cryptic in the back end to Pretty much turn the ques into an automated TD game launcher.

It would be something semi unique in the MMO market... and I think it would be something other Devs would end up copying down the road. It would be cool to see Cryptic do something really innovative with STOs PvP. IMO the TD idea in combo with your work could be a STO defining feature if Cryptic spent a couple days making it happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mancom wrote: »
    Maybe a short comment regarding the balancing tool is in order:

It can only work when there is data for all players available.

If there are players without data, the algorithm will assume their values as zero and thus essentially balance a 4v5 or such. Obviously the missing player will then tip the scales and make the match unbalanced. So if you happen to encounter a situation where players don't have data, consider using the algorithm to balance a 4v4 (or 3v3) and then add the previously removed players to both sides.

Full disclosure: I am not a member of the TD channel, I only participate in matches that are advertised in OPVP or when I happen to be on Teamspeak when the matches are being started.

I will extend the same as others. The tool is super awesome. Those that ***** are TRIBBLE.

We had 6 matches tonight, all were fun. The guys playing got the link and everyone agreed to the team. I didn't hear one complaint.

It seems to me there are a few that have some issues with Pandas and TSI and have some ****ing issue that is TRIBBLE.

GJ doing something Cryptic hasn't managed in four f'n years.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    verusisraelverusisrael Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I LOVE the td games. I know I can rely on every member of my team and it really takes communication to bring someone down. Sure the balancing isnt perfect but for the most part it works (sometimes too well and you get matches that will go on with no kills and we have to reshuffle haha) and I have really enjoys actually speaking to you fine gentleman vs just pugging it amd relying on text chat to call targets. The rules keep it fair and interesting. Thanks pandas for hosting the ts and keeping pvp alive.
  • Options
    g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    General rules are no TIF, SS doffs, GPG but will depend on who the host is.

If it aint in the rule list, you can use it, but please don't QQ if what's not on the rule list kills you.
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • Options
    aetam1aetam1 Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    pulserazor wrote: »
    Like I said, I didnt quit because i was outmatched, or outclassed, I quit the match because 3 spawns in a row it took me forever to get back into the action because I was swarmed by pets who locked me in combat 35 km away from the action, by the time I got there I was the prime target (as a known healer). I dont know how they managed to get me locked up with pets that far away, but it was annoying, and so I quit. I felt better abou tleaving the match then staying in a match and looking like the weakest player to myself when I looked at the score (btw I could care less what I look like to anyone else.) - The pets that were locking me up werent outright banned from the match, I assumed erroneously that they would not be included because I thought I was entering a match of high calibur players with dignity and class, the same class I exibited by submitting that I was a tif user. - Every single no bs tournament had them banned, so when I saw them used against me, especially in a way that made me completely useless 35 km away from the action before I even got to move from my spawn, yea - I was miffed enough to leave - I havent acually ever seen pets do that before. I may as well not have been in the match. I promise if I had stayed it would have been no different, my team probably would have lost even faster if I had stayed.
    My personal opinion is, if I join a match I make a commitment to my team. Even if I am the weak link I stay and fight. I would see warping out as a betrayal on my part. Some fight might not be fun and the only reason I play is to have fun. But in that case I still stay because for me I think it os the right thing to do. Only rl reasons would trump that.

Also the rules of each match depend on the host. If something is not forbidden you should expect to see it. The problem is everyone in these forums has his own sense of right and wrong. There have been so many threads in the past about what is fair and what is not... so by now there are usually only very limited rules. And the host probably only bans what he considers to be the worst thing. You can still quit when the rules are announced or simply host your own game. Personally I am to lazy to host but I have no problem with the rules.

Also I might add, I have been in only two TD games so far. That is not nearly enough for any kind of statistics. But they were fun (and quite balanced). I might also add that I did not join the TS3 server. So while encouraged it is no requirement. I kind of hate people yelling. I never understood how people can get so upset about a simple game. No idea how most people usually behave in the TS and if I continue to play TD matches I will join eventually (and force the english of a native german speaker upon you, ha!).
    In the end I still see TD games as casual. I will fight to the best of my ability and help my teammates as good as I can. But I won't get overly competitive.
    What I really should have done was said TRIBBLE you guys and your BS elite interceptors, im just gonna use tif and evasive away so I can save my friends. I didnt. Cant have it back, and now you have someone new to hate on.
    No. If it came down to that or leaving, leaving was the better option. Personally I would suggest just stay and fight, maybe ask in the chat if they could use different pets. And for the next game just ask to include that in the rules.
    If you are really angry and frustrated people do impulsive things. I do not like people quitting my team but I suppose it is something I can understand and forgive if it happens occasionally. But to outright break the rules and throw something like TIF in the face would be more like, if I am not having fun you won't have any fun either. That would just be mean.

I am only a mediocre player. Maybe I was just lucky in the two matches, maybe you had a streak of bad luck. But you should not blame the pandas or hilberts system for it. Hilbert does a great job. His system is not perfect but no system really is. I don't really know you but if you like pvp maybe you should give TD another chance. Maybe ask for some more rules in a match. TD and hilberts system wont give you perfect balance. They wont eliminate all the cheese since there are almost no rules but they will do a better job of giving you a balanced match then the queues. And you won't run in a premade there.

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • Options
    hurleybirdhurleybird Member Posts: 909
    edited November 2013
    mancom wrote: »
    Maybe a short comment regarding the balancing tool is in order:

It can only work when there is data for all players available.

If there are players without data, the algorithm will assume their values as zero and thus essentially balance a 4v5 or such. Obviously the missing player will then tip the scales and make the match unbalanced. So if you happen to encounter a situation where players don't have data, consider using the algorithm to balance a 4v4 (or 3v3) and then add the previously removed players to both sides.

Perhaps if a player has no data the tool could just assign an average value? Seems like it would lead to better balance than assuming the player does not exist. You could also add some prefabs into the database such as "average healer" "average damage dealer" average cc" etc. that people could then plug in.
  • Options
    mightyleptonmightylepton Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There is only one thing to say about warpers, get lost and never come back. I will praise the developers the day they implement a leaving penalty and afk penalty to PvP. (Ok excluding private 5v5s perhaps)

On another note, TD is awesome I just had my first match earlier today, its alot better then pugstomping or being stomped.

Keep at it!!
    Read the book of the Rihannsu.
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lately been busy with exams and what not so not been able to organise TD matches during Euro timezones (early US).

As soon as the first batch of exams are over, expect more TD matches.

The days of pug stomping are numbered, numbered I tell you.
  • Options
    mightyleptonmightylepton Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    naz4 wrote: »
    Lately been busy with exams and what not so not been able to organise TD matches during Euro timezones (early US).

As soon as the first batch of exams are over, expect more TD matches.

The days of pug stomping are numbered, numbered I tell you.

ty naz, looking forward to the next set up. Panda dominated td match with enforced panda rules haha.

j/k
    Read the book of the Rihannsu.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    my experience with the td channel, which is always hosted on Panda's teamspeak, hasent been good. I havent had fun, always on the losing side of an imbalanced team, and geting raged at in teamspeak by try-hards who take the game way to seriously for my taste. - Maybe im just not good enough.

Surprise Attack however has always been fun, balanced games. Too bad there werent more of them, instead we have td and their mysterious hilbert algorithm that is supposed to assign balanced teams. I have never had a GG in Td.

I hope you all have fun playing in TD, by Sad Panda rules, on their teamspeak. Lets face it, td should be renamed SP. Its not for me. I have had better luck getting into fair games in the public ques.

Like I have said since the first No BS tournament. Whoever makes up the 'rules' wins. Your rules are what makes the game not fun, not your alleged 'broken cheeze'. I'm sure you are having fun when you get to make the rules though. Enjoy.

Hi Pulse razor, I was in the same team as you and I was somewhat surprised you quit the match, especially coming from an established PVP fleet.

I am not going to sit here and throw foul language at you but rather take the route Antonio did and keep it civil, which having read your post is far from.

I will make the following points:

1: You win some, you lose some in TD, it is not a pug stomp and far from it. It's PVP someone's got to die.

The Hilbert tool is not 100% perfect, nothing is, but it's alot more perfect than pugging it.

TD is for people who are tired of being pugstomped or pugstomping.

If you enjoy 15-1 on the winning side, I ask you is it really fun for the other side and you for that matter, it might be fun for you for your cheap pugstomping on those that can't distribute shields for e.g

2: For the record you were never raged at in TS, I was in the game remember. Teamwork on TS is a must, I was calling targets, i'm not sure about it being 'try-hard' but it's one way to win the game. TD matches are not about talking about RL issues and just shooting anything, Pug queues are for that.

TD is for improving your PVP experiance and having fun along the way, meeting new fun and having a laugh after the match and in some cases during the match (I enjoy blowing up a certain TIF user up :) )

3: Have you ever gone against a well known Cheese Fleet that cycles TIF/ SS doffs/ GPG/ Dkora EMP e.t.c? Or in fact anyone that has done that? you clearly haven't, I would be glad to show you what its like as you don't think they are 'cheese'.

4: Rules are devised by the host, as Antonio mentioned, the Tags are left at the door and anyone can host and make the rules. If you feel so strongly about something, make it known or make your own TD match up.

5: Quitting is your choice, however it leaves us in a position of being even more disadvantaged, you wont get any QQ from me, but I deem it as ungentleman/unsportsmanlike behaviour unless it's due to RL issues.

6: Your reason for quitting has nothing to do with anyone, not pandas, not even the orion interceptors, but yourself.

Don't look for others to blame, but yourself. You could argue Crpytic is to blame as Pets sometimes don't follow the person that launched them and hence was at spawn, hence you spawned into them. Is it TD's fault that happens, despite not being on the rules list.

Follow the rules and don't QQ or make your own rules... You were the only one to rage quit from the game, sure we lost something like 15-4 but I didn't QQ and just learnt from it.

It's PVP someone's got to die
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
  • Options
    pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    Hi Pulse razor, I was in the same team as you and I was somewhat surprised you quit the match, especially coming from an established PVP fleet.

I am not going to sit here and throw foul language at you but rather take the route Antonio did and keep it civil, which having read your post is far from.

I will make the following points:

1: You win some, you lose some in TD, it is not a pug stomp and far from it. It's PVP someone's got to die.

The Hilbert tool is not 100% perfect, nothing is, but it's alot more perfect than pugging it.

TD is for people who are tired of being pugstomped or pugstomping.

If you enjoy 15-1 on the winning side, I ask you is it really fun for the other side and you for that matter, it might be fun for you for your cheap pugstomping on those that can't distribute shields for e.g

2: For the record you were never raged at in TS, I was in the game remember. Teamwork on TS is a must, I was calling targets, i'm not sure about it being 'try-hard' but it's one way to win the game. TD matches are not about talking about RL issues and just shooting anything, Pug queues are for that.

TD is for improving your PVP experiance and having fun along the way, meeting new fun and having a laugh after the match and in some cases during the match (I enjoy blowing up a certain TIF user up :) )

3: Have you ever gone against a well known Cheese Fleet that cycles TIF/ SS doffs/ GPG/ Dkora EMP e.t.c? Or in fact anyone that has done that? you clearly haven't, I would be glad to show you what its like as you don't think they are 'cheese'.

4: Rules are devised by the host, as Antonio mentioned, the Tags are left at the door and anyone can host and make the rules. If you feel so strongly about something, make it known or make your own TD match up.

5: Quitting is your choice, however it leaves us in a position of being even more disadvantaged, you wont get any QQ from me, but I deem it as ungentleman/unsportsmanlike behaviour unless it's due to RL issues.

6: Your reason for quitting has nothing to do with anyone, not pandas, not even the orion interceptors, but yourself.

Don't look for others to blame, but yourself. You could argue Crpytic is to blame as Pets sometimes don't follow the person that launched them and hence was at spawn, hence you spawned into them. Is it TD's fault that happens, despite not being on the rules list.

Follow the rules and don't QQ or make your own rules... You were the only one to rage quit from the game, sure we lost something like 15-4 but I didn't QQ and just learnt from it.

It's PVP someone's got to die

- I am Not from an established pvp fleet, im not sure why people keep bringing my fleet up. there were at its highest point 7 people in my fleet. We were good, when we got to play together (I was unemnployed for an extended period, made a few European friends, now I never see them) - maybe this is why you think my fleet is established.

- I have been against, well... every fleet imaginable, with any manner of cheeze spam and coordination available. I have went to the drawing table and decived how I would need to overcome it. It has worked. After Hobos spanked us when pet spam became a problem, and mines became a problem, I was the one on our premade that said: I will spec into torps, and it will be my job to clear spam. I wont get the big numbers, and no one will ever think I am great cuz it wont show up on the scoreboard - but we will win - and we did. Same with FS. as a tif user it was pretty easy to figure out what you had to bring to the table to counter it. The only thing I cant overcome is superior coordination. Not items, not skills... coordination.
    There really is no cheeze.

- I was not referring to anyone raging at me during that match, this was the time before, im not sure who it was but they were from SP, and they were very irate we did not have a caller and they kept complaining about it, and everyone wanted me to call, I told them I didnt want to, I had just returned to the game from being away for months, and frankly in the company I was in - I had no business calling for or against the fineset pvpers in the game. I was rusty, my performance was terrible, my builds were all based around the utility I brought to my favorite Wpvp4F(my fleet) premade. - they clearly dont work anymore without my freinds around to help. Sorry I cant be more precise about that. - It was on Panda TS, there were at least 6 of them in the game, so yes - im a bit irate at that experience. All I wanted to do was leave the match so they coulnt cry about how we didnt have a good caller, they were taking it Way Too Seriously for my tastes, as if there was somthing on the line. Thats where the try-hard comment comes from. I I wouldnt bring SP into this if it didnt always seem to be the case that they are the majority, and its always on their Teamspeak, etc. I dont presume this is always the case for you, that is why my postsd are prefixed with the phrase "IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE" I can tell by the broad sweeping generalizations being made about me etc, that it is assumed I am doing the same - go back and read the very first part where I said IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE.

- as far as your 15-1 comment, you clearly dont know who I am. Im the guy sitting at the bottom of the map because you only have 3 people on your team, who wont engage anyone in combat until the match is 5-5. Im the guy who tells his fleet NOT to focus on That Guy because he is Too Squishy. (I have tried sharing that ethic when have been calling for other fleets, it doesent go over well.) - Say what you want about @pulserazor, I am among the most the most honorable players I know, I dont pick on people or fleets when I am in a premade, and I probably value the fun You are having in a game I am in more then anyone else is going to value it. What I wont do is let you have fun at my expense.

- Finally, like I said a hundred times - I really have no problem warping out of a game I dont think is even, I dont think is fun, or I think is stalemated and gong to last forever. My biggest gripe with pvp right now is how long and drawn out a matchh would be there are even teams, or if there are 2 recluse healers, (its a close tie to the gripe I have with players immediately spiralling to the toip of the map, which also makes the game take longer.) - In this game in question, not only did I have to spiral to the top of the map before the game was even 2 minutes old, I had to wade trough the pet spam that was straight off the no bs list Without a skill that I wasnt allowed to bring from the same no bs list, a skill that would have trivialized the issue of trying to get back in the game, would have let me heal my team. Would I have won? Maybe not, but I would have looked like I tried my best, and I was clearly a good healer, worthy og being on any team. - As it stands, your spam that was allowed vs my spam that was not screwed me over.

Here is a admission of truth: I was upset because those circumstances were gong to make me look bad on the scorecard, It would have looked like it was my fault we lost, no one would ever believe or accept 'excuses'. All the growups or getapairs from any of you who used to be friendly to me wont make me feel bad about no wanting to look like a scrub. - And now, after all of this, I realize I am, so you wont have to worry about me stinking up your teamspeak or your super elite organized pvp channel again.

I feel truly sorry for you if that bothers you, but I am not going to sacrifice my comfort and entertainment for 9 other peoples enjoyment. When I quit the match, its because I think I could be having more fun doing somthing else. If it was a prick job I was after, I would just afk.

Thanks for keeping it a bit more civil.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    - I am Not from an established pvp fleet, im not sure why people keep bringing my fleet up. there were at its highest point 7 people in my fleet. We were good, when we got to play together (I was unemnployed for an extended period, made a few European friends, now I never see them) - maybe this is why you think my fleet is established.

- I have been against, well... every fleet imaginable, with any manner of cheeze spam and coordination available. I have went to the drawing table and decived how I would need to overcome it. It has worked. After Hobos spanked us when pet spam became a problem, and mines became a problem, I was the one on our premade that said: I will spec into torps, and it will be my job to clear spam. I wont get the big numbers, and no one will ever think I am great cuz it wont show up on the scoreboard - but we will win - and we did. Same with FS. as a tif user it was pretty easy to figure out what you had to bring to the table to counter it. The only thing I cant overcome is superior coordination. Not items, not skills... coordination.
    There really is no cheeze.

- I was not referring to anyone raging at me during that match, this was the time before, im not sure who it was but they were from SP, and they were very irate we did not have a caller and they kept complaining about it, and everyone wanted me to call, I told them I didnt want to, I had just returned to the game from being away for months, and frankly in the company I was in - I had no business calling for or against the fineset pvpers in the game. I was rusty, my performance was terrible, my builds were all based around the utility I brought to my favorite Wpvp4F(my fleet) premade. - they clearly dont work anymore without my freinds around to help. Sorry I cant be more precise about that. - It was on Panda TS, there were at least 6 of them in the game, so yes - im a bit irate at that experience. All I wanted to do was leave the match so they coulnt cry about how we didnt have a good caller, they were taking it Way Too Seriously for my tastes, as if there was somthing on the line. Thats where the try-hard comment comes from. I I wouldnt bring SP into this if it didnt always seem to be the case that they are the majority, and its always on their Teamspeak, etc. I dont presume this is always the case for you, that is why my postsd are prefixed with the phrase "IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE" I can tell by the broad sweeping generalizations being made about me etc, that it is assumed I am doing the same - go back and read the very first part where I said IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE.

- as far as your 15-1 comment, you clearly dont know who I am. Im the guy sitting at the bottom of the map because you only have 3 people on your team, who wont engage anyone in combat until the match is 5-5. Im the guy who tells his fleet NOT to focus on That Guy because he is Too Squishy. (I have tried sharing that ethic when have been calling for other fleets, it doesent go over well.) - Say what you want about @pulserazor, I am among the most the most honorable players I know, I dont pick on people or fleets when I am in a premade, and I probably value the fun You are having in a game I am in more then anyone else is going to value it. What I wont do is let you have fun at my expense.

- Finally, like I said a hundred times - I really have no problem warping out of a game I dont think is even, I dont think is fun, or I think is stalemated and gong to last forever. My biggest gripe with pvp right now is how long and drawn out a matchh would be there are even teams, or if there are 2 recluse healers, (its a close tie to the gripe I have with players immediately spiralling to the toip of the map, which also makes the game take longer.) - In this game in question, not only did I have to spiral to the top of the map before the game was even 2 minutes old, I had to wade trough the pet spam that was straight off the no bs list Without a skill that I wasnt allowed to bring from the same no bs list, a skill that would have trivialized the issue of trying to get back in the game, would have let me heal my team. Would I have won? Maybe not, but I would have looked like I tried my best, and I was clearly a good healer, worthy og being on any team. - As it stands, your spam that was allowed vs my spam that was not screwed me over.

Here is a admission of truth: I was upset because those circumstances were gong to make me look bad on the scorecard, It would have looked like it was my fault we lost, no one would ever believe or accept 'excuses'. All the growups or getapairs from any of you who used to be friendly to me wont make me feel bad about no wanting to look like a scrub.

I feel truly sorry for you if that bothers you, but I am not going to sacrifice my comfort and entertainment for 9 other peoples enjoyment. When I quit the match, its because I think I could be having more fun doing somthing else. If it was a prick job I was after, I would just afk.

Thanks for keeping it a bit more civil.

What matters the most is how you think you did not the scoreboard. I could get millions of damage and have no kills if I wanted, easy faw boat spam. What matters is have you tried your best at the end of a match, whether unbalanced or not.

Fear from losing is a dangerous path to take, you will probably take more self preservation abilities than team abilities, i.e 23 sec RSP for eg

Your choice for quitting the match cus you didn't want to look bad, but don't come on here and saying it's Pandas this and Panda that. That's just making you look even worse. Either you don't have anything useful to say don't say it at all. but don't blame others for own rage quit/ match experience. From my count only me and Zenith were the only pandas on the game and we weren't on the same team.

Just because the TS is hosted by Panda, doesn't mean it'TRIBBLE fixed. Don't accuse other fleets of playing foul when you yourself is to blame.
  • Options
    talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Loooooud Nooooises! >_<
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    Just because the TS is hosted by Panda, doesn't mean it'TRIBBLE fixed. Don't accuse other fleets of playing foul when you yourself is to blame.

TD is hosted on whatever server is presented. I know several have ran on NOVA CORE.

That said, Zenith asked if it was okay to use the server months back. I offered a private instance but it was denied. The fact is Pandas have a lot to share to the community and they do freely and openly when asked. Given the nature of TD that openness is a nice addition to the wider community. Some may have a issue and in that case, just ask, I can easily make a private instance for those that refuse to associate with the evil Pandas.

kk.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pulse, in the last TD match I did on my fed sci rom, I was the one who both died the most and had the lowest scores

But I also know I was one of the most important members because I was our ONLY subnuke (people only died when we timed our spikes with my subnuke).

I would literally sacrifice myself to get a kill in the process.

You need to stop worrying about your numbers, mate.

lol at that rating: http://hilbertguide.com/leaderboard/?encounter=2013-11-05%2006:47:22&
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Pulse, in the last TD match I did on my fed sci rom, I was the one who both died the most and had the lowest scores

But I also know I was one of the most important members because I was our ONLY subnuke (people only died when we timed our spikes with my subnuke).

I would literally sacrifice myself to get a kill in the process.

You need to stop worrying about your numbers, mate.

I think I was calling in those matches. Sorry I kind of suck as caller though. I normally play sci. Very fun matches though.

Cheers!
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TD is hosted on whatever server is presented. I know several have ran on NOVA CORE.

That said, Zenith asked if it was okay to use the server months back. I offered a private instance but it was denied. The fact is Pandas have a lot to share to the community and they do freely and openly when asked. Given the nature of TD that openness is a nice addition to the wider community. Some may have a issue and in that case, just ask, I can easily make a private instance for those that refuse to associate with the evil Pandas.

kk.

See this poster here everyone?

This guy has, in the past, donated his TS to Boot Camp for an extended period until they moved.

He then let Pandas roost there when we moved off of Ventrillo and our other TS server got confiscated by Interpol (This part about Interpol is completely false). This is now our home.

Then he went and gave access to the TD channel that Antioniosunak Banderasallieri set up of his own individual drive to create a new PvP space to help foster PvP.

He might have an odd penchant for cats (I'm a dog lover), but you have to give it him for his consistent generosity.
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think I was calling in those matches. Sorry I kind of suck as caller though. I normally play sci. Very fun matches though.

Cheers!

Its alright man, I am actually used to being the caller (spoiler: whenever you see me in an Omega Primary premade, I am probably the one calling targets, kill me first! jk), but I was new to the channel and didnt want to impose on people I assume were more experienced.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Its alright man, I am actually used to being the caller (spoiler: whenever you see me in an Omega Primary premade, I am probably the one calling targets, kill me first! jk), but I was new to the channel and didnt want to impose on people I assume were more experienced.

http://hilbertguide.com/leaderboard/?encounter=2013-11-05%2006:47:22&

Pretty close match though.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited November 2013
    i like teaming with you pulse when we get queued together pugwise...

why'd you quit?
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sadly annoying drunktards who talk over everyone while not even using one buff...

leave this type of game less than appealing.

you dont see minor leaguers playing with all stars in baseball why here?

i wont hold my fire vs ultra noobs just to skew the battle reports and give people false hope about their fail builds.

and i dont like the idea of banning ANYTHING

look for durden 2.0 hosted by me on nc ts (no noobs!)
  • Options
    truthseeker10368truthseeker10368 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi.:-)

Allthoe we welcome beginners in TD. Having rambling drunks in TD ts getting everyones ears ringing with bs talk is unnaceptable.

By the time I became aware of this the individual/s in question was gone from the server. If this/these person/persons comes back while im online i will adress this issue and solve it once and for all.

If this happens again and im seemingly unaware of it, pm me ingame, and ill take care of it.

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/ House of Critz
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi.:-)

Allthoe we welcome beginners in TD. Having rambling drunks in TD ts getting everyones ears ringing with bs talk is unnaceptable.

By the time I became aware of this the individual/s in question was gone from the server. If this/these person/persons comes back while im online i will adress this issue and solve it once and for all.

If this happens again and im seemingly unaware of it, pm me ingame, and ill take care of it.

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/ House of Critz

Can I ask what TS this took place in? I assume Panda TS but that might be wrong. If it was then I'm pretty sure all Sad Pandas have the ability to kick from the server, I'd have to check my own privies to see. But i'm sure enough people have at least one or online that would be happy to pop on and put out any fires if needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    talzerotwotalzerotwo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    realmini wrote: »
    sadly annoying drunktards who talk over everyone while not even using one buff...

i wont hold my fire vs ultra noobs just to skew the battle reports and give people false hope about their fail builds.

Who are you in the fleet?
    [SIGPIC]http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5[/SIGPIC]
    Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
    Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Can I ask what TS this took place in? I assume Panda TS but that might be wrong. If it was then I'm pretty sure all Sad Pandas have the ability to kick from the server, I'd have to check my own privies to see. But i'm sure enough people have at least one or online that would be happy to pop on and put out any fires if needed.

Hi Reg.:-)

This took place on the Panda Ts server. I was on ts one night with this drunk person rambling. I chose to not act on it as I thouth this was just a one time incident. (Allthoe i wasnt present at the latest incident, I got conformation from players present that it was the same individual as when i was on their TS) I do have server admin rights for the TD TS server and if anyone else doesnt solve this problem, I will....

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/House of Critz

Sometimes you win.......and, sometimes you learn......
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    realmini wrote: »

TD is for all players in the community. If you want to play against the big boys just ask. We will be happy to show you how it's done.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TD is for all players in the community. If you want to play against the big boys just ask. We will be happy to show you how it's done.

And, he is also perfectly welcome to run TD matches too. Anything that buffs decent games is good.

Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And, he is also perfectly welcome to run TD matches too. Anything that buffs decent games is good.

Right?

Yeah I dont need his blessing either, as last time I checked, I kind of am the preeminent king of organized pvp. Who made more 10v10s? Invited more people to the chat? Been an admin for longer and still plays?

none other than minimax sto legend. and pheo half the time you ARE the drunktard in question. It simply is more fun playing with a team composed by me or at the very least of all klingons. Few and far between the regular q action will be bolstered by our continuous domination in kerat.

You see the truth is, there are tons of feds who only fed v fed and stay out of kerrat.

I dont mind, not playing with them.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hi Realmini.:-)

Quote by realmini: (and pheo half the time you ARE the drunktard in question.)

I have played in a lot of matches together with Pheo in the last year. Lots of fun.:-) His skills as a player and behavior has allways been professional, no matter if he has been sober or drunk, and he has never flooded the TS with bs talk.

Im going to say this as a friend : RealMini, your starting to get a bit full of yourself. Calm down, this is only a game..:-)

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/House of Critz

Sometimes you win.......and, sometimes you learn......
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Time for a bump for this thread, i'm sure we have now finished almost the voth rep