test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyler Durden

12345679»

Comments

• rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you guys are all grinding for voth rep? I just spend 1 day getting 350 marks on the ground, then I'm good for a whole 5 days. It takes less than an hour. This is the easiest grind in the whole game. I wish all rep was like voth rep.

On topic: BUMP!!!
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    you guys are all grinding for voth rep? I just spend 1 day getting 350 marks on the ground, then I'm good for a whole 5 days. It takes less than an hour. This is the easiest grind in the whole game. I wish all rep was like voth rep.

On topic: BUMP!!!

Not just us, but want the PvP community to be up there so we can TD on an equal footing. I'm almost done on all my PvP toons.

Also, after a few weeks of TD matches, host TD tournament again all things being well.
  • mightyleptonmightylepton Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So when will FaW be excluded from TD matches? If its all about skill and having fun, FaW doesn't seem to suit TD very well.
    Read the book of the Rihannsu.
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So when will FaW be excluded from TD matches? If its all about skill and having fun, FaW doesn't seem to suit TD very well.

IN TD we will try and balance the match and if we have too many faw builds we will ask people to change for something else, i change to my Sci as well when there are too many Tacs for example
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • aldo1rainealdo1raine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    Time for a bump for this thread, i'm sure we have now finished almost the voth rep

What is a Voth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    naz4 wrote: »
    Also, after a few weeks of TD matches, host TD tournament again all things being well.

I'm planning another one soon. on New Years.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mine are at least tier 4, soon to be tier 5. they are nerfing the fastest way to get a rep token on tribble though, so i get to slow down before i finish :mad:
  • pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I miss TD matches. Lets get them going asap folks :D
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • zenithnaderzenithnader Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The festive's season's over, and we should be well progressed into the newest rep system and other game content. The matches have already started, quiet season's over!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zenith Nader - R.R.W. Nader4President - Tactical Rom KDF
    Hei Qin - I.K.S. Apex Revenant -Tactical KDF
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The festive's season's over, and we should be well progressed into the newest rep system and other game content. The matches have already started, quiet season's over!

Shamles bump,

hibernation is over..

Hunting season begins.... I smell Chicken
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • bpharmabpharma Member Posts: 2,022
    edited January 2014
    g0h4n4 wrote: »
    Hunting season begins.... I smell Chicken

You should probably stop leaning on the radiator then, your cooking! :P

It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
    A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
    This is the last thing I will post.