test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Giveaway Announcement!

Comments

• usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    otisnoble wrote: »
    It's like waiting for Christmas Morning to open your presents.

fixed for you :P
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • quintessantquintessant Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so what time does it start in the uk
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    so what time does it start in the uk

around 6pm I think
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • progenitor27progenitor27 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't understand time differences. I'm in England, the midlands to be precise. Apparently 10am PDT is 6pm GMT, but whenever their is server maintenance scheduled for 10am PDT, it occurs at around 2pm here. Never mind, I'm a reasonably patient man.... reasonably!
  • gazvickersgazvickers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't understand time differences. I'm in England, the midlands to be precise. Apparently 10am PDT is 6pm GMT, but whenever their is server maintenance scheduled for 10am PDT, it occurs at around 2pm here. Never mind, I'm a reasonably patient man.... reasonably!

I'm in lancashire and I believe its somewhere between 5-6pm but don't quote me on that
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Normally Dev blogs come up at 6pm so you never know in just under 3 hours time
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yorkshire for me and it should be 6pm for us guys because normal maintenance occurring from 7am to 9am PDT occurs at 3pm to 5pm GMT (8 hour difference).
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• superfoxyplushsuperfoxyplush Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yorkshire for me and it should be 6pm for us guys because normal maintenance occurring from 7am to 9am PDT occurs at 3pm to 5pm GMT (8 hour difference).

Yeah it should be about 6pm. PDT is -7 hours to us. Add an extra hour because of British summer time. makes it -8 hours. SOOOO 6pm :D

To help : Convertor here :D
  • mrparlophonemrparlophone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh god! It's happening at 7pm here. -.- I will die, I tell you ! xD
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So if we assume each one starts when the dev blog goes up, that would be 6pm each day in the UK? Excellent. That means I will be able to get on Friday night to claim. And may be able to get Thursday, possibly.

I look forward to seeing what goodies you are giving away.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • ussberlinussberlin Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    8 am at STO Studio and we still dont know what we get in 2h its time now for a new dev blog!
    18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
    Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
  • mrparlophonemrparlophone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    T minus 2 hours, and counting...
    edited August 2013
    Have to wait till 9pm to get home and claim mine (Damn work)
    NO TO ARC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yamaguchisebetyamaguchisebet Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't normally post on the forums but I am glad they are doing a giveaway on the c-store, it's a good promotion.

I am not complaining what they giveaway for feds, I already bought all the ships over the years I have played the game. Not bothered about outfits or anything, stick with what is free in that respect anyhow.

I don't mind them not giving anything for the Romulans, as I always ally with the Feds on those characters and hence they have access to most of my fed ships.

I am looking forward to getting some "promotional" giveaways from my Klingons though, don't own any stuff on that faction at all, so I still benefit from this in some way. :)
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What would the time be for EST (GMT -5)? I seem to get these things confused

Thanks in advance

anybody not sure about time zones try the web site below

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-pst-converter

put it on your favorites for future use.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• thowasthowas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank You Cryptic!
    This is very kind of you, and in all a giveaway like this is bigger than any event :-)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I, for one, am not looking forward to the inevitable ranting that will occur when, subsequent to the release of the item, those players with a hugely inflated sense of self-entitlement start complaining that they already have item/don't like said item/didn't want said item.

You watch.
    Enh... sounds like a typical monday around here...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • earloftharearlofthar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are excited to announce that we will be giving away FREE C-Store items next week. As we will feature something different every day (Monday 8/12/13 - Friday 8/16/13), you won't want to miss out! Read more for details.

Click here to read more.

It's going to be a fluff piece.. anything game useful would be surprising .. welcome but surprising.

Either way .. its a give.. so no matter what it is, it's more then I had yesterday ... unless i already unlocked it that is lol.
    Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
    Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
    (228 members and growing)
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,429 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I, for one, am not looking forward to the inevitable ranting that will occur when, subsequent to the release of the item, those players with a hugely inflated sense of self-entitlement start complaining that they already have item/don't like said item/didn't want said item.

You watch.
    You must have been skimming the thread. The ranting about that started a couple of days ago. :)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So when's this start?
    latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So when's this start?

It should start around 10:00 am Pacific Time (I think).
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In approximately an hour from now :)
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In approximately an hour from now :)

... aaaand still no details on the horizon ...
  • redshirtthefirstredshirtthefirst Member Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bets on the table... 'rien ne va plus' *spins the wheel*

Jupiter uniform set...
    Server not responding (1701 s)
    edited August 2013

You watch.

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the entertainment lol
    NO TO ARC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Free LOCKBOXES, Please!

(The ones that the Devs get with 100% chance of getting a ship and full set of special weapons!) :D
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Formal Set pls... ;)
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bets on the table... 'rien ne va plus' *spins the wheel*

Jupiter uniform set...

I'm putting 5 quatloos on Fed academy uniform today and another 5 on KDF academy tomorrow!
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited August 2013

You watch.

I thought I had seen you here before! Welcome back!

Want to try the new Orion Demma flavored popcorn? It'll make the event more interesting...
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • natewest1natewest1 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Uniforms or keys would be very welcome. Hope it's not just tribbles it lock boxes