test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Giveaway Announcement!

1141516171820»

Comments

• suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I hafta give props to Cryptic here. They did a good job w/ this give away. and some cool stuff too.
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for all the gifts. Much appreciated.
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This was a really nice idea and although for me personally I already had everything except the Yellowstone I am sure it helped out a lot of new players. Are we likely to see this kind of event repeated I wonder?
    If we are to be getting another event such as this, it wont be for a while.

It's been what, three (and a half) years now since STO launched, and this is the first time they've run this sort of promotion. We shouldn't expect another one any time soon.

What we need to do though (as a community) is not buy the things we want most, then we'll get it for free in three years time. :P
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • mav75mav75 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the gifts!
  • xathanael#5083 xathanael Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks a ton PWE/Cryptic.

The Nebula Sci Ship really came in handy for my Sci Toon

Great way to show appreciation to all the players (even though some might of already had what was given away) but its the thought that counts right?
  • rodirhalrodirhal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are excited to announce that we will be giving away FREE C-Store items next week. As we will feature something different every day (Monday 8/12/13 - Friday 8/16/13), you won't want to miss out! Read more for details.

Click here to read more.

Thank you for the gifts. :)
  • coryb77coryb77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Damn I'm always on vacation when they do these types of things. I missed the last two winter events and now I missed this awesome giveaway. Bummer.
  • justiceface825justiceface825 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What Corby said :(