test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I usually get mine on the 8th but due to confusion caused by last months fiasco and the (apparent)potential that I may have got it early I am holding off submitting a ticket until the 8th of next month when my next is due.

Would still be really handy if we can get a zen tracker just like they have in LOTRO for turbine points though Cryptic. It would solve many an issue that we seem to raise on an all too frequent basis.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    cursixcursix Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    Just got a response from support. They say they are having technical issues since April and ask me to please bear with them as they try to fix the issue. :rolleyes:

If this is the case, shouldn't the first post be updated to say the issue is NOT solved?
  • Options
    ulkeskulkesk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got a reply saying due to the issues in April some people got extra etc.

Problem is, I wasn't subbed in April.
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are post 1000 day subscribers not able to get Zen stipends anymore? I'm a few days past my sub renewal and no stipend as per usual. My account was never a part of the double up problem others have, had, and feel a bit stiffed this time around.

Was planning on expanding my Boff roster slots, at the least. Oh well...
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ulkesk wrote: »
    I got a reply saying due to the issues in April some people got extra etc.

Problem is, I wasn't subbed in April.

Everyone gets that first, it also says reply back if this does not describe your problem.
  • Options
    stonecold59stonecold59 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok I Got 2 Stripends In April Which Would Cover Both April And May..so Why Am I Not Recieving Any In June, That Makes No Sence.

Someone Screwed Up Somewhere, Which Is Nothing New
    Get Your Chit Together Cryptic
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LTS here.

To my knowledge I received no extra Stipend's in April or May, in fact I do not recall recieving any Stipend in May or so far in June either. If so, i'm owed what - 1000 Zen?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    semper8semper8 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have not recived my zen for the month of june, I attemped to contact the support and was tokd they were aware of the issue and that some players may have gotten extra. I replied and have yet to get my zen or another respounce, and on that note Im in sure I got anything last month either we need some way to check or something.... :-(
  • Options
    sanityboxsanitybox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It would be really nice if the stipend showed up in our activity log for Zen or something, just so we can see what's going on. I'm a lifetime member from the original beta, and I've had to contact you guys a few times when I've noticed a lack of stipend. If it could just appear as an automatic transfer into our STO account or something in the Wallet section of Zen that covers Zen history, that would be great.
  • Options
    mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    likewise, I too have not received June's Stipend either.

Although I would like to know why the monthly transaction, does not show in my purchase history, since it's connected to my account and I make other PayPal payments, it shouldn't be an issue, it would also stop any stipends going missing.

Emma
  • Options
    bfottrellbfottrell Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been a lifetime subscriber for about a year, and received about 3 monthly stipends, then they stopped. I took a little time off, so I didn't notice, but I got to wondering the other day. I went to PWEs support site, and it's bug reporting feature is broken. I want an answer... because I paid for it. :(
  • Options
    section31agent#8506 section31agent Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can someone please explain why we still have not recieved 500 zen rewards from May or June? I know launcing LoR was a pain... but could we get a wee bit of customer service? After all we did spend money to buy the lifetime accounts.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Come join the rest of us basking in the deafening silence in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Also many people did not get dupes and are still not getting their stipends. Even a person who started their subscriptions after April is not getting stipend. I know they didn't dupe me and I'm not getting mine either. 11 days and waiting on a reply from billing on my ticket. I don't see myself renewing next quarter at this point. The fact I can't look at complete Zen history myself is ludicrous considering they are "cash" transactions with the company.
  • Options
    shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got my June one the other day, not sure about my May. Can't remember back as far as April whether I got a dupe or not. I had a bunch of Zen sitting in my account at the time so it was hard to tell. There really needs to be a page in your account that shows stipend pay outs so you can keep track.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • Options
    section31agent#8506 section31agent Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My computer died on me in Jan so it was April when I managed to get back into the flow so to speak. I had only recieved 1000 Zen by April and since then have gotten silence from Cryptic. Now here is the problem "Cryptic a division of PWE" has entered into a contract with every lifer a quip pro quo [this for that] contract. We have completed our part of the contract by providing payment for a service we have not recieved. That is the definition of "Fraud" and is a criminal offense. In most countries for what we have been defrauded of constitutes a Class III Felony charge. If the tables were turned you can bet that a legal team would be all about suing players who breached the contract. This is reflecting extremely poor customer service and outright contempt for the customer base.

Hey Cryptic, we do have a In-Game mail system it would be nice of you use it to give us a clue as to what you are doing. Secondly each player should have access to the Zen history of our accounts showing all transactions.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I think you should check the TOS to see what the terms of the "contract" actually are that you agreed to. I'm sure you'll find it gives Cryptic/PWE a great deal of leniency and latitude for how and in what time frame things like stipends are awarded as a result of technical or any other issues. I can't imagine the legal department of any MMO company would let a TOS pass without a solid wall of CYA language for these cases.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • Options
    maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still waiting for my ZEN, why it takes so long to say "We are sorry, we did a mistake"
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • Options
    cheche71nlcheche71nl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    arghh.. me too.. nothing for June either.. and they already should have.. they owe me 2000 now *frustrating.. and still we cannot see anything in any history as we used to when it all still worked.. I'm wondering if they can.. oh well.. worse even; they made me believe I had received more than I 'm entitled to earlier, which was definitely not the case.. 'hoped they would have fixed it by now.. after all these months.. not.. annoying!
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am forced to believe that I have not recieved a June payment either. Lets see if I can report this.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    drliriodrlirio Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I believe i got twice in April... but no stipend since then for sure and it's almost July... where's my stipend????

We need some log to check these things. And we need it now, i know i have not received stipend in two months because there were problems with stipends 3 months ago and i've been watching my zen carefully, but some historical info on payments is needed. And i need my stipend... i paid for it!!!
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i also did not get any duplicate stipened, and as of giving up on the game a week ago, i still had not seen it, almost 2 months of no stipened..

this games biggest downfall is its lack .. errmmm. blatent disreguard for customers, and the fact that some of us have dumped far more money into this game than its worth... if i could go back in time, i would tell my past self not to bother spending any money in this game..
  • Options
    theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have not received mine either. Really starting to get annoyed by this bs.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    CYA language aside, it's poor customer service on their part. Word of mouth can go a long way.

Undoubtedly, but my point is it's unlikely a lawsuit about it would hold up.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • Options
    xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also no stipend for June (and possibly May), plus all my mail from before LoR missing...what comes next deleting all my toons for me?
  • Options
    spessmehreenspessmehreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not sure I received my stipends as of the issue. I think I've been stuck at 3K zen for 2 months now without buying, spending, earning or trading zen
    The Spice Must Flow...
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whats the process if an LTS still not getting stipends? The Support page is virtually useless and there is no tech support. Are we mostly on our own on this issue?:mad:
    DUwNP.gif

This discussion has been closed.