test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• Options
    metalkorekingmetalkoreking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I havent recieved any zen for three months. I have been watching, waiting incase itwas missed. Glad im not alone here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crimsonsky32crimsonsky32 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I finally got a reply back from support stating that there was a technical problem with stipends in april and I may have received a double stipend. The problem is I didn't even resubscribe until Mid May and still have not received my stipend.
    So here goes another round of waiting for support to reply back and hoping they actually read what I wrote them.
  • Options
    cheche71nlcheche71nl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally received an e-mail-reply to my ticket stating I should have received more than the allotted monthly allowance once, some month. I'm pretty sure I did not. And there seems to be no way to see any transaction history anywhere. The one thing I can see is that there has not been any Zen activity for months. Confusing, to say the least.. back to waiting untill they have resolved their issues.
  • Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I did not receive my May Stipend either. Only the May one though.
  • Options
    danteandersendanteandersen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally got my stipend... still waiting on the Peanut Labs Zen, though.

-END OF LINE
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally got my stipend... still waiting on the Peanut Labs Zen, though.

-END OF LINE

I haven't -.-
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    cheche71nlcheche71nl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    FYI; My ticket had a response; stating that; in April I would have
    received triple the amount of points.. Honestly, I do not recall this
    and there is no way for anyone to see that in their account. Even, the
    reply tells me they hope this is not discouraging me to closely watch
    my account in the future.. sarcasm? Also; it is stated that there were
    three dates in April (and without any numbers) something must have
    happened with my Zen balance.. Oh well, I never noticed and I closed
    the ticket with my last reply; "I'll have to take your word for it.." -/- Zen
  • Options
    ginagtmdhginagtmdh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've not seen a stipend in over 2 months...still haven't and you say the delays have been resolved and granted...so wrong! You're coming up on owing me 1500 zen stipends this month....how much longer do I need to wait for that???

Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
    • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
    • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team
  • Options
    mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ginagtmdh wrote: »
    I've not seen a stipend in over 2 months...still haven't and you say the delays have been resolved and granted...so wrong! You're coming up on owing me 1500 zen stipends this month....how much longer do I need to wait for that???

Those of you that subscribe monthly, do you pay by credit card? If PWE is taking your money on a regular basis but not granting ZEN, I might dispute the charge with my credit card company. I have a LTS, so I can't really say that this worked for me. That is however what I would do. I do strongly agree that we should get a ZEN statement stating how much we've gotten from any stipends, what we've purchased additionally, what we've gotten via peanut labs, and what we've spent it on. I too don't agree with taking PWE at their word that they have made everyone whole who they owe. I did a bunch of peanut labs surveys when the server was offline after the LoR launch debacle. Got the zen almost immediately. Took a second to realize that I had to transfer it from my account to the STO Holodeck server. Maybe some of you who did peanut labs but don't see zen in the Z store should double check your account?
    So I'm killing my phone battery on the forums because my condo lost power. Is it weird if I plug the laptop into my car and play in the backseat? Only if the windows get foggy?
  • Options
    oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Resubbed four days ago and have yet to see any stipend. . .
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I want to know how we are expected to submit a billing ticket, when the interface does not work!
  • Options
    bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If the interface doesn't work then you can email customerservice@perfectworld.com

I've had to use this method in the past. Make sure your title has billing issue in it.
  • Options
    gallowsbait1gallowsbait1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Given I regularly buy Zen and the Stipend does not show in the Zen history, how exactly am I supposed to know if I have received too much in April/May or whether I've just been screwed over in June?
  • Options
    kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    been waitin over a week now for my 500 zen this month and still havent gotten any so wonderin whats up
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did not receive my 500 a month stipend it is due on the 8th of every month.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • Options
    mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Didn't get my stipend this month (Of June), I think it has to do with the sub inactive bug that happened in the beginning of the month, although I manually re-subbed and still haven't gotten it.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xcom43 wrote: »
    Did not receive my 500 a month stipend it is due on the 8th of every month.
    Which means you will get it next week, since Stipends are only delivered on 'Business' Days. Today is a Saturday...
  • Options
    crimsonsky32crimsonsky32 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I resubscribed on May 21st and have not received my stipend.
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Which means you will get it next week, since Stipends are only delivered on 'Business' Days. Today is a Saturday...

I should get mine it has been right on time for the past 3 years.There should be no reason for the change.It should be automatic.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • Options
    stevilfirebrandstevilfirebrand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't appear to have had mine yet and I'm not sure where to report it. Is anyone else having the same difficulty?

Is there a problem with allocating the stipend that we need to know about?

Thanks!
  • Options
    lilmomcrowlilmomcrow Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also went gold about a week or so ago, and have not received mine either.....I am sure it will be here soon though.
  • Options
    woppy1woppy1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is anyone else still waiting for their stipend? I now haven't had mine for nearly 2 months
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Has far has I can tell I have not received my Stipend in over Two Months.

It would be easier for us to know if we have or have not received our Stipends if we had a way to be notified when they are sent / received.

Could we get an automated message sent to us in-game or to the email attached to our accounts that inform us when we receive our Stipends each month?

Can a feature like the above be added to the Gateway project that's being worked on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ralidynralidyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The gold sub cleared my bank on 5/24 and 17 days later, I still don't have it. I emailed them about it 7 days ago and they haven't bothered to reply. Hands down the worst customer service that I have encountered in a game.
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you contact Customer Service - Billing they will get back to you. Something happened with the Stipend program where some people recieved 2 or 3 times what they should have gotten. PWE suspended the service while they sort through who got what and then to figure out how to fix it. They told me that I will be getting my stipend in July.
  • Options
    joelleyjoelley Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    similar story for me, no stipend in May or June.

Both payments made, I checked.

"send a ticket" is a bad joke. The page fails to react anymore as soon as I select Star Trek from the first drop down menu.

Having played PWI and FW for a long time, I know that the support page has been bugged for at least 3 years.

Even if you do get through, your ticket gets an auto response, a response that's not related to your problem or is auto closed as "resolved" with no action being taken.

PWE customer service is a great example of how not to do it.
    [SIGPIC]Patch.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tyranthraxisiityranthraxisii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been checking everyday since the 1st of June because I usually get my stipend at the begining of the month(can't remember which day exactly) and I have yet to recieve one for June, and I am absolutely sure that I didn't recieve double or triple the amount I should have in April. I am a LTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TREQGl54BU8&feature=endscreen
    I thought WoW's forums had angry elitist snobs, but I never could have imagined the level STO forums has.:confused:
This discussion has been closed.