test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited August 2014 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
  • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
  • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team

~~~~BRANFLAKES'S POST ON 6/17~~~~

I've posted the updates to this and other threads that I have -- if you have not received your stipend, it is most likely because you received a duplicate (or triple) in April or May. Please re-read the OP for information.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is able to look into your account; only the billing team can do that.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Please note that tickets are answered in the order received, and as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So to make sure, are you saying whatever the day of our manual stipend receipt was is about what we can expect in the future? (For example, if I got mine April 27th, I can expect my next one around May 27th?)
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    entnx01 wrote: »
    So to make sure, are you saying whatever the day of our manual stipend receipt was is about what we can expect in the future? (For example, if I got mine April 27th, I can expect my next one around May 27th?)

Automatic stipend grants should return back to your "normal"* delivery date.

*If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited May 2013

*If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Oh, nice! So even though my last one was late this next one will seem early in comparison (mine's around the 21st-23rd or so of the month). Thanks! :)
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A little bit more transparency (or perhaps I should say specificity) on the stipend date would be appreciated. Even just a line added to the Account page saying something like "Your next scheduled promotional Zen deposit is such-and-such" would be great.

And if the system is truly automated, that shouldn't be too difficult. It would certainly save you a lot of trouble answering queries from people who simply don't know the date, and by allowing people who have a genuine problem to realize and report it immediately.
  • themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the heads up! I got two back to back, which I really appreciate BTW... I was wondering how it was going to be handled.

I second the notion of adding a date/delivery-status to our account-page. I know it would divert someone from adding cool features to LoR or fixing game-bugs... but in the long run it would be worth it. Fewer "OMG WHEREZ ME ZEN" situations and it would allow us to plan C-store purchases. For example, I want to spend 2K zen, I know my 500 comes on Tuesday, I buy the 1500 I need the night before and I'm all set.
  • kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kinda wonderin whats up havent gotten my 500 zen this months first it went from once a month to every week now its at no zen a month and im a lifer
  • kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

mine is usaly the 1st tho the 4th but havent gotten any this month
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a lts.. I usually get mine on or around the 15th, have not seen it yet, nor has a friend who also is a lts getting theirs on or around the 15th :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
  • yocum1976yocum1976 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as above. I should have mine between 10-15th of every month, but I've not gotten my May stipend yet, have been a lifetimer since the game launched...
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    As noted in the OP, if you have any questions or concerns, use the support link :) Click on the 'Contact Us' tab, and choose 'Billing' in the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • mightionnymightionny Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I already have a ticket in for not getting my May stipend (yet), and I'm pretty sure I didn't get two in April, and I still haven't received May's. :(
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had my ticket responded to that all records show that I have been paid, but since I have no way to verify (an EC account log) then I have no way of knowing for certain. :rolleyes:
  • mischameliamischamelia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since I created a ticket back in June last year, and subsequently this thread, I have received my Stipend monthly, although as I pay using Paypal the money is taken about a week prior to the Stipend falling into my Zen box. I will continue to monitor my account very closely, however.

Reading through my thread, a thank you to Bradon for making an appearance. I'd also echo other players thoughts on having some sort of Stipend receipt, either in the form of an e-mail to our registered accounts or in-game mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Previously MischaMC.
    In game:
    Mischa McCoy, Tactical VA; The Order of Isis; U.S.S. Quiet Thunder/ U.S.S. Granite.
    Amelia Andrews, Tactical VA; The Order Of Isis; U.S.S. Thor's Hammer.
  • notaredshirt79notaredshirt79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did not receive my stipend this month. And I know I did not receive it twice last month. I would like my stipend before the lock box keys go off sale please.
  • cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't cryptic ever give us free stuff (not inc seasons that's normal for mmo's)
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • russell1997russell1997 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not getting mine either.

ticket: 130520-002716
  • notaredshirt79notaredshirt79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since I created a ticket back in June last year, and subsequently this thread, I have received my Stipend monthly, although as I pay using Paypal the money is taken about a week prior to the Stipend falling into my Zen box. I will continue to monitor my account very closely, however.

Reading through my thread, a thank you to Bradon for making an appearance. I'd also echo other players thoughts on having some sort of Stipend receipt, either in the form of an e-mail to our registered accounts or in-game mail.

I like the receipt idea. We should also receive a receipt for all Zen Store purchases.
    edited May 2013
    After having opened a ticket and emailing back and forth with cryptic, I was told it looks as if the issue has been resolved. However, it has not been resolved...I have not received my May stipend yet but it seems it's not just me. So, hopefully this issue will be resolved sooner rather than later? :( I am all for the idea of some sort of receipt or log perhaps in the account page when you log into the Perfect World Star Trek Online website?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
  • karmapointkarmapoint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright, but because the delay, some people are complaining about the key promotion and other problems.

Anyway, is better to open a ticket and ask for a report to look and check this.
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
  • cpspielercpspieler Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting Information about the automatic stipends.

But wouldn't it be better to inform your customers via E-Mail about this Change?

Thereby you would have avoided a lot of Support Calls on this Topic I think.

At least for me I just found this thread after having created a Support call because I didn't get my stipend for May.

So I assume that I did get my stipend earlier and haven't noticed it.

However knowing about this Change would have been helpful for me when considering making a call to Support.

Also a log in your Accoutn page which Shows the last stipends you get and when would be very useful.
    edited May 2013
    After having my ticket responded to twice with the same answer "The issue appears to have been resolved" (but it has not been resolved) I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with the ticket/support option. I don't know why they say the issue has been resolved I still have the same amount of zen I have had since April :( Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon as I was looking forward to buying some keys. I currently feel like I should find a wall and bash my head on it.....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Havent Gotten My 500 Monthly Stipend For The Last 2 Months

April And March I Didnt Get Any And Still Waiting For This Months
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See this thread here for info on the missing/duplicate stipends. If you still haven't gotten your stipends, use the link in that post to open a billing ticket. They're the only ones that can help you I'm afraid.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • josegasparjosegaspar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Havent Gotten My 500 Monthly Stipend For The Last 2 Months

April And March I Didnt Get Any And Still Waiting For This Months

Same here... Anyone else?
  • scazzzascazzza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this issue too a few months back, and also its happening now too (normally i get it on the 23), and all they said to me was that I did get it... and closed the ticket. Is there a way to see the actual history of deposits?
  • sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i havent gotten my stipend for
    march or april and im still waiting on this months
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A question, Brandon. Is there a rhyme or reason as to when/how these get distributed? As in, first of the month, week after subscription date, something like that?
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • karmapointkarmapoint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The lack of updates about the stipend become really problematic. We are losing deals and being forced to pay money to buy zen.

I've already opened a ticket reporting the problem. But even if the payment is automatic, consumers have no way to access a proper report of payments of the Stipends for a better monitoring. I requested this in other ticket, because Crypt don't have other way to get this type of info.

As exemple, I did not get my stipend this month and don't get any "extra" in the past month. I'll probably lose the promotion of lockbox keys in the C-store, while I am paying for gold.

In this case, what is the position of the Crypt in this problem? Being affected by a system failure and lose promotions, is horrible, more if you are paying for a feature that you don't get correctly.
    Brasilis Elite Squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
  • captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know what it is so hard for PWE to have something that just shows you your stipend transactions that way you know if you got them or not. Its not like anyone stares at their zen everyday going did I get my 500 today or not and by the time you realize if you have gotten it or not you forgot how much zen you had to begin with. Then you mail PWE asking them about it and wait their reply to hear you got your stipend and for all you know you did or didn't because its not like you get to have a detailed record of you transactions like a bank account.
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It's almost been one month since my last stipend and I've not received my May stipend. I did not receive an extra stipend when April's were manually granted.

EDIT: It's also about 1 week past my normal stipend grant day.
This discussion has been closed.