What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    aeronuataeronuat Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I'm not the only one unable to connect?
    "I do not believe in a No Win Scenario"
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aeronuat wrote: »
    So I'm not the only one unable to connect?

The Aeronaut speaks!!!

Yeah, Cryptic's server hamster died again.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *Fox whine* :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Anyone able to get on sto now?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, they're making progress; the launcher's back up, but the game is still down
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server is still down. :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Server is still down. :mad:

T.T *Sad Aerofox is sad*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Come on little hamster...live!...LIVE!
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The FSF thread has been around for many months, and we've acquired over 2000 replies...

And this thread will beat us at it in just a few hours. Lol.

I like to randomly shout Microwave! every 500 posts in it... why? Just for fun.

Those devs need to hurry up and get a replacement hamster already! :(
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Those devs need to hurry up and get a replacement hamster already! :(
    oh, forget the bloody hamster...those things are so unreliable

get a caitian on a treadmill moving just fast enough that it can't get at the catnip tied to the front
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    wolfgangtwowolfgangtwo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Soooo... M'Rekka can't help but find this highly irritating: http://i.imgur.com/q4FiEof.jpg

All he's asking for at the moment is a handy way to tell when it's back. :c
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Must...resist...urge to post...gorn jokes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Soooo... M'Rekka can't help but find this highly irritating: http://i.imgur.com/q4FiEof.jpg

All he's asking for at the moment is a handy way to tell when it's back. :c
    *cuddles and pets an m'rekka* i'm checking every few seconds to see if it's back up, so i'll probably be one of the first to know when it is; that handy enough for you?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well still down and midnight where I am. So time to call it a day.
    Good night cats, have fun when it comes back up.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    wolfgangtwowolfgangtwo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *cuddles and pets an m'rekka* i'm checking every few seconds to see if it's back up, so i'll probably be one of the first to know when it is; that handy enough for you?

*purrs and flicks his tail* He supposes so.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    Or....just get Neverwinter off the STO servers. Problem solved. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun.

Fortunately, my sis is visiting so I won't be on until Monday.

Goo(d) luck in getting online.

I will join your frustration in Monday...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    well, i see the server finally went back up; how long was it down for? i know it was still down when i went to bed at 1:45 AM EST this morning, and that was already pushing 5 hours of downtime

also, did you get my mail, commadore? i sent it from tribble, but i recall someone saying the mail system over there is screwed up, so i don't know if it made it through or not

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    well, i see the server finally went back up; how long was it down for? i know it was still down when i went to bed at 1:45 AM EST this morning, and that was already pushing 5 hours of downtime

also, did you get my mail, commadore? i sent it from tribble, but i recall someone saying the mail system over there is screwed up, so i don't know if it made it through or not

Mail from tribble didn't show up for me on holo. I had to go onto tribble to see it.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Mail from tribble didn't show up for me on holo. I had to go onto tribble to see it.
    lovely...that means i have to type up another one

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Assuming I have time, I will be implementing the new rank system this weekend.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    So I was reading the foundry section and found this was added to the patch notes last minute.
    Foundry mission rewards have been updated.
    Players will only receive rewards for one mission at a time, once per hour.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    So I was reading the foundry section and found this was added to the patch notes last minute.
    Foundry mission rewards have been updated.
    Players will only receive rewards for one mission at a time, once per hour.
    i saw that last night while i was browsing the forums waiting for the game to come back up...doesn't really affect me, because i only use the foundry for loot farming now, and i can get my cap with one mission

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    It will penalize a lot of players who played foundry missions back-to-back. No I don't mean those playing grinding ones. I mean real foundry missions.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    only if the mission is shorter than an hour in length...unfortunately, quite a few good ones are

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    only if the mission is shorter than an hour in length...unfortunately, quite a few good ones are

Exactly.
    10chars.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Assuming I have time, I will be implementing the new rank system this weekend.

Hooray, then I will be a lead hunter!

Is this pic approved by ash?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Hooray, then I will be a lead hunter!

Is this pic approved by ash?
    of course he approves it; it's from the lion king :P

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Or....just get Neverwinter off the STO servers. Problem solved. :rolleyes:

Yeah, what's up with that anyways?
    HQroeLu.jpg