Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    The real question is whether or not we will have an official test week. Who knows? We could end up with Reman Tribbles that cloak when we pet them!

You, sir, need to be a dev!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *files an application*
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And now I give you my best work yet! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    And now I give you my best work yet! :D

*Claps*

10chars.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I got the Legacy Pack and will do my LoR series as a Jedi Ninja. I'm thinking of calling him L'Ewk.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As usual, each of you email me in-game with your side of the story and I'll sort it out next time I'm online.
    you know, i'd REALLY like to do that, but i still don't even know was it was i supposedly said that got me kicked, so i can't even begin to prepare a defense until i do know

that being said, i'd like to apologize for flying off the handle the way i did 2 days ago; i was furious, especially since i was kicked with no warning or notice at all, but that still doesn't excuse any of what i said, and i apologize deeply for it

yes, that's it; i suck at apologies, so i can't think of anything else to add
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I got the Legacy Pack and will do my LoR series as a Jedi Ninja. I'm thinking of calling him L'Ewk.

Did a bit overtime the last week and bought the same, now we need to convince cryptic to put the blue light-bat'lehs back in.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    you know, i'd REALLY like to do that, but i still don't even know was it was i supposedly said that got me kicked, so i can't even begin to prepare a defense until i do know

that being said, i'd like to apologize for flying off the handle the way i did 2 days ago; i was furious, especially since i was kicked with no warning or notice at all, but that still doesn't excuse any of what i said, and i apologize deeply for it

yes, that's it; i suck at apologies, so i can't think of anything else to add

Both times you were muted/booted I sent a mail but both times ended up with this.

"@Shadowfang240 is ignoring you."
    So there was no way to send a message.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Both times you were muted/booted I sent a mail but both times ended up with this.

"@Shadowfang240 is ignoring you."
    So there was no way to send a message.
    you are aware you will get that message if someone has their privacy settings set to disallow mail from all but friends or fleet? i got tired of all those blasted egpal spam mails, so i turned it on

you should have just left a note here that you needed to talk to me; i would've seen it since i check this topic multiple times per day
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We've been through the PMs many times. I gave you many chances. You were on your last. The extreme nature of the offense ruined any chance of talking about it. Not to mention how you've reacted in past PMs about channel moderation.

I leave it at that.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We've been through the PMs many times. I gave you many chances. You were on your last. The extreme nature of the offense ruined any chance of talking about it. Not to mention how you've reacted in past PMs about channel moderation.

I leave it at that.
    and again, you still refuse to even do me the smallest favor of TELLING me what exactly i said that was so terrible! is it seriously THAT hard for you to send me the exact text through the forum's PM system?

for all you know, i didn't say anything of the sort and someone's just trying to get me in trouble; it certainly wouldn't be the first time

and as for the PM reaction, did you even SEE my apology a few posts above? it included everything i said directly to you that day as well

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2013
    My report came directly from a Master and Admin.

Also I did see your apology and it's accepted. But it's not my decision on channel status.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My report came directly from a Master and Admin.
    and that makes them automatically trustworthy just on their word alone? those people are human, not gods; they can make mistakes

unless they took a screenshot of the chat window at the time this occured (which, by the way, is another thing i want to know, converted to eastern so i don't have to fiddle with timezone conversions), i will not accept their report, and neither should any truly fair and impartial channel admin

and if they did, i would like a link to it; black out whatever names you need to keep their identity private, but i still want to see the screen for myself, if it exists

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I must disclaim I don't know the whole story behind all this, but in my personal opinion I desire to say I believe in any case Shadowfang should be given a fair shot to have a continued presence on catphone and would like to see him back as all the time I've ever known him on catphone he was just fine, and given the chance, I'm sure he would continue to be fine.

I don't mean to butt in on this, but just feel everyone deserves just that little extra shot at things, especially when willing to be apologetic, that goes a long way in my book and wanted to put my word in for him. Let us all try to make peace, forgive and forget, it's best for everyone!
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadowfang, friend me in-game so that I can send you an email of the charges made. I will let you know what I expect in the future and assuming you are fine with those expectations, I will return your catphone permissions.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    So, when the T3 Diplomacy upgrade for the Embassy is done, I would like to have a 5 man Shadowcat Elite/Master run of a Fleet Alert. Thing is, all of us must have at least 1 Scimitar reinforcement and activate it when we spawn in. And Bob, if you'd be kind as to film these shenanigans, I would be honored.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shadowfang, friend me in-game so that I can send you an email of the charges made. I will let you know what I expect in the future and assuming you are fine with those expectations, I will return your catphone permissions.
    that is acceptable to me, though i just want to point out here and now that i really, REALLY do not recall saying anything that could be considered offensive enough to warrant reporting or kicking, which is why i have been repeatedly asking for either a direct copy of the exact line(s) or a screencap of those lines; well, anyway...

i assume your ingame @handle is the exact same as your forum name here? the sooner i can get this whole mess settled, the sooner i can get back to recovering

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that is acceptable to me, though i just want to point out here and now that i really, REALLY do not recall saying anything that could be considered offensive enough to warrant reporting or kicking, which is why i have been repeatedly asking for either a direct copy of the exact line(s) or a screencap of those lines; well, anyway...

i assume your ingame @handle is the exact same as your forum name here? the sooner i can get this whole mess settled, the sooner i can get back to recovering

His handle is @Commadore_Bob ingame
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thanks again, bob; i'll do my level best to not blow the last chance you gave me once i'm back in catphone, though i think i'll just refrain from posting in it from now on, except to volunteer for something or another; i can't get in trouble if i don't say anything
    on a lighter note, i stumbled across this a few days ago, and what with the romulans coming soon, i thought i might share it, though i'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste

personally, i wasn't a big fan of the voices used, as they don't sound very romulan, but it kinda grew on me, so maybe it will for some of you as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0OokTuq7Bw

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    There should be a Ferasan anthem.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know its not a KDF mission but if anyone has a Fed character and wants to check out my latest foundry mission its called 'House of Cards', level 46 and currently in the review section.

It has some klingon story to it, as it involves the Klingon rebels that keep popping up in fleet actions, so by helping starfleet, you help the empire :D
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know its not a KDF mission but if anyone has a Fed character and wants to check out my latest foundry mission its called 'House of Cards', level 46 and currently in the review section.

It has some klingon story to it, as it involves the Klingon rebels that keep popping up in fleet actions, so by helping starfleet, you help the empire :D

Death to the Empire! All hail Ferasans!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Death to the Empire! All hail Ferasans!

But if we kill all the KDF who's going to be left to give us tummy rubs and wait on us hand and foot once we've assumed our rightful place as the rulers of the universe?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    But if we kill all the KDF who's going to be left to give us tummy rubs and wait on us hand and foot once we've assumed our rightful place as the rulers of the universe?
    can't we just get the romulans to do that?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    M'Vore was never too cozy around klingons. But Romulans he'd be happy with, and he has a huge amount of stashed Romulan ale in the cellar lately, it should be a simple matter to arrange =^,.,^=
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Suroo too hates Klankons! Which iz why he haz dual citizenship with FSF and Starfleet. Suroo also haz a GREAT LOT of Romulan Ale! :D
  • Options
    rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    canis36 wrote: »

Why the Ferocians and Caitians of course!
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, assuming that my partner and Bob are available, the HSE two-man is tentatively scheduled for this coming Saturday. If everything is clear with them, we can go ahead and do it (it will be in the evening/night, depending on your timezone). Bear in mind that this is not set in stone yet, but at the moment it is looking likely.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey cats, if you have any spare doffs, please send them to your FSF cats. We need tactical, security, ops, and engineering. The doffs are hurting us badly. I hardly see anyone donate them.

Remember you can spam fleet credits for them in our base store. Or if you have a ton of EC you don't need you can buy 'em off the exchange easily.