test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (July 20, 2012)

zer0niusrexzer0niusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ahoy Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Friday, July 20th, at 12:01AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for only 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by zer0niusrex on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Cryptic so very much for this quick fix to the account bank. I didn't realize just how much I used it for my rare commodities between my alts until you took the slots they were in away (by accident). :)

Thanks!
    Full Name: Zeryn Zebulon Zebular 
    Short Name: Zebular ( @zebular )
    Starfleet Rank / Serial: Vice Admiral, Field Captain / SZ-872-112
    Fleet Registry / Command Ship: Fleet Admiral of the Betazed Patrol / U.S.S. Zebulon, NX-91333-C
    Diplomatic Registry: Starfleet Ambassador, Betazed Ambassador, Son of the Thirteenth House of Betazed
    Species / Birth Date / Birth Place: Half-Betazoid, Half-Human / Stardate 27481.22 / Rixx City, Betazed

Handles: @zebular (PC)@MtnDewFreak (XBOX)@Terraseer (PS4)
  • gleitfroschgleitfrosch Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    fixing the description of crapboxes is more important than fixing klingon gameplay bugs?

you could at least mention, how long i will/may take to fix the "lore mission" bugs
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Zero can we have an update on the following:

Since season 6 arrived on Holodeck the KDF Lore mission has been broken. The consoles in the Academy have interact icons but no action to complete - i.e cannot access library computer or test computer. This means the KDF players have one less avenue for Dilithium than Federation at present.

Also I have noticed since S6 that when using the Right click menu on my avatar to change uniform, every second attempt causes the uniform list to close immediately before a uniform can be selected.
  • ychildychild Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Fixing the descriptions is more important than fixing the Foundry and all of the other game bugs? Perfect World seems that they don't their priority. The account bank and the other game bugs are more important. FIX those first before fixing the description.
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ychild wrote: »
    Fixing the descriptions is more important than fixing the Foundry and all of the other game bugs? Perfect World seems that they don't their priority. The account bank and the other game bugs are more important. FIX those first before fixing the description.

You must not have read the notes as this patch is to fix the account bank. It would be nice to get the Armitage Type 6 skin back since we paid for that too and it has been missing for weeks.
  • adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    eiledon wrote: »
    Zero can we have an update on the following:

Since season 6 arrived on Holodeck the KDF Lore mission has been broken. The consoles in the Academy have interact icons but no action to complete - i.e cannot access library computer or test computer. This means the KDF players have one less avenue for Dilithium than Federation at present.

Also I have noticed since S6 that when using the Right click menu on my avatar to change uniform, every second attempt causes the uniform list to close immediately before a uniform can be selected.

Exactly; and the Klingon Lore mission cannot be dropped either so players are stuck with not only being unable to complete the lore mission but they also have to suffer the indignation of forever having their noses rubbed in it as it sits there on their "in progress" list, mercilessly mocking their impotent fury... :P

I also heard this was and still IS a problem on the Tribble server and not one dev or mod has even acknowledged there is such a bug, let alone given any indication on when we can expect a fix... but that was just a vicious rumor, right?

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • timeboxtimebox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    what i want since season 6:
    1. fix klingon faction lore
    2. fix foundry so my easy daily can be use again, duh..

just fix both of them so i can relax get my dilithium daily without so much trouble :(

I gonna STRIKE at my new STARBASE and HOLD all UPGRADE, HAHAHA... [STRESS MODE ON]
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    TRIBBLE the lockboxes what about fixing Klingon lore and the second wave mission or is all you care about how much money you can get from people
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • strifey79strifey79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What about fixing those that can't login the game cause the server says Invalid Username or Password, even after a changed password I made 2 days ago. I can login with my alt account, but not with my main account.
  • ufphightowerufphightower Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What about fixing the Exchange? its been messed up since S6 came out
  • jayfresh11jayfresh11 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    robeasom wrote: »
    TRIBBLE the lockboxes what about fixing Klingon lore and the second wave mission or is all you care about how much money you can get from people

Yes!! What about the Second Wave Mission!!! This has been such a frustration, at least give us another way to gain the rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    strifey79 wrote: »
    What about fixing those that can't login the game cause the server says Invalid Username or Password, even after a changed password I made 2 days ago. I can login with my alt account, but not with my main account.

Did you merge Cryptic Account with a PW account, 'cos the same thing's happening here with me
  • kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Or how about fixing the C-Store? The Vulcan Shuttle is missing from it...and SOME of us have paid for it!!
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • shadoreshadore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Tholian lockbox description glitch is probably a lot easier and less time consuming than fixing the exchange for example. That I imagine is why this fix is coming out first. Searching the exchange when All is selected is bugged but if you're searching for a tactical console for example then you will find one by selecting the tactical console category on the left before you do the search. Not a fix but a work-a-round.

I imagine they're patching the fixes as they complete them instead of patching them all at once. The easier and faster to fix glitches and bugs would naturally come out first.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Typical, just when I made it to Rear Admiral, Lower Half, and was outfitting my shiny new ship, they bring down the server! LOL

Good work, though! See you on the other side!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • captainbaldycaptainbaldy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Still nothing about the exchange? It's getting more and more screwey by the day and it's getting tough to sell stuff to other players. Search is borked and unless you use the correct combination of filters, listings don't show, which means items I'm trying to sell don't appear, and other players can't obtain items.
  • archershranarchershran Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was wondering why my shared bank account was missing 10 slots and why all the items that were in them were gone as well.

Will these items be returned to my shared account or do I have to eat the loss for all of the doff schematics?

Also, will my 1 billion EC cap be reinstated as well? I let my account lapse for one month and I lose that too???

Kinda makes me not want to spend another penny on this game....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • strifey79strifey79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Did you merge Cryptic Account with a PW account, 'cos the same thing's happening here with me

Nope I had an old Cryptic account, but I started playing STO when it landed @ PWE, so it's not that issue :) the old Cryptic account is still there somewhere, but forgot the logincredentials and the email that I used there doesn't exist anymore :)
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I was wondering why my shared bank account was missing 10 slots and why all the items that were in them were gone as well.

Will these items be returned to my shared account or do I have to eat the loss for all of the doff schematics?

Also, will my 1 billion EC cap be reinstated as well? I let my account lapse for one month and I lose that too???

You have to be a current gold subscriber to keep that EC cap or buy the cap increase from the Zen store then you never have to worry about it again. Everyone loses that EC cap when they go from gold to silver.
    edited July 2012

Here you go:
    Hi Captains,

I just checked in with the team -- they have received your bug ticket and looked into it. This seems to be only affecting past Gold subscribers (current Lifetime/ Gold subscribers still have all of their slots, and silver players who have never been Gold still have 0).

Past Gold subscribers should have 20 slots, as should Lifetime and current Gold subscribers, but there was an unintentional change in the code that caused past Gold subscribers to lose 9 slots. the good news is the slots are actually just hidden, so your items are still in there, but you cannot see them at this time. When the fix for this goes live (which we are trying to do ASAP), you'll see your slots again and they will contain the items that were in them.

Again, this was unintentional and we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause until the fix is live.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Not sure about your EC issue though.
    Fleet Registry / Command Ship: Fleet Admiral of the Betazed Patrol / U.S.S. Zebulon, NX-91333-C
    Diplomatic Registry: Starfleet Ambassador, Betazed Ambassador, Son of the Thirteenth House of Betazed
    Species / Birth Date / Birth Place: Half-Betazoid, Half-Human / Stardate 27481.22 / Rixx City, Betazed

edited July 2012
    strifey79 wrote: »
    Nope I had an old Cryptic account, but I started playing STO when it landed @ PWE, so it's not that issue :) the old Cryptic account is still there somewhere, but forgot the logincredentials and the email that I used there doesn't exist anymore :)

That's rough. I wish you luck.
  • fuldryfuldry Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2012
    Any news about the tholian ships in Elite STFs ?

One of my mates tried to get into Cure Space Elite last night and dropped out immediately as she was flying a tholian... Dunno if it's been reported or confirmed !

Thanks,
    Saafal
  • zer0niusrexzer0niusrex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Maintenance is complete. Yay! :)
    edited July 2012
    fuldry wrote: »
    Any news about the tholian ships in Elite STFs ?

One of my mates tried to get into Cure Space Elite last night and dropped out immediately as she was flying a tholian... Dunno if it's been reported or confirmed !

Thanks,
    Saafal

So has there been an all Tuffli stf run yet?
    edited July 2012

I didn't exactly expect it to take 2 hours to fix a tool tip text error... Time to satiate the old addiction!
    edited July 2012

Sweet, thanks! Patching and logging in now! :D

• nnitennite Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Same happened with me in account bank and lost itens also, and very interesting question you made:

"Also, will my 1 billion EC cap be reinstated as well? I let my account lapse for one month and I lose that too??? "

Anyone knows the answer? I know my EC cap is 10M now (tested), fortunatly I spent before they capped me (ex-gold member). Plus why ex-gold member? I paid for the game already (Pre-Order) and payed for long time subscription this isn't enough to keep my EC limit max out, I will have to buy (or rebuy) again in C-store my limit which I already had before? The game gave me opportunity to not pay anymore, so am I ex-ex-gold member? a hybrid renegate to silver/gold account, does this exists anyway?

Plus other complain is my quad phaser cannon which I payed for, theres MK XII weapons in game and since the quad cannon is cap by my rank (VA) it will never be porwefull as a MK XII !!!
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2012
    I hope next week we're gunna see fixes for Second Wave and Klingun Lore (not Data's brother) missions, and of course seeing the exchange work properly and the foundry back in a normal editing and playing state. Those are impurrtant bugs that should have a high priority. :)

The main problem in the exchange is mainly that you can't see all rarity items if you look for "all rarities" even though there are less than 400 to display. It's really hard to figure out which items are the cheapest that way. And even though I have seen people seeling Orb Weaver ships in the exchange (purrple quality), I haven't even seen one either in all rarities or very rare search.

~ Meow
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • realuniqueonerealuniqueone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    :mad: Camera bug! :mad:
    >>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<
  • tgreen1993tgreen1993 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Whens the exchange getting fixed?????
This discussion has been closed.