Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To think we hit page 2 is blasphemy.

Cardassians Arise
    edited April 2012
    All Jevonites

I'd like to find out who can be available on Saturday (1400 EST or later); I'd like to get four members from either the Jevonite Order and/or the Allied Reconstruction Forces to team up in order to get the fleet started in game.

We have plenty of members, we just need to coordinate a time together.
    edited April 2012
    If any are interested HERE
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    . It would also be inappropriate to solicit interest in fleet activities. It should be present automatically as is the reason for your existence.

As you can tell, we are casual and understand IRL commitments.
    edited April 2012
    THE CARDASSIAN JEVONITE ORDER CALLS OUT TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF CARDASSIA

WE SEEK PATRIOTS TO STEP FORWARD

We seek the independence of Cardassia without the occupation of external sources.

We support the independent Cardassian Detapa Council and its legitimacy to govern Cardassia

We are not a fleet; but a family

We are PvP, PvE, and RP balanced. Seeking experienced STF patriots willing to train less experienced members.

We support character development through character bios, RPs, and short stories
    edited April 2012
    2375 THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE DOMINION WAR

The CUV Delmar had been assigned to defend the Avenal system deep within Cardassian space. Even as all Jem Hadar and Breen forces consolidated around Cardassia Prime, Gul Nador's orders remained. The days leading up to this final battle were quite stressful for the military commander; She spent hours in her Command Office thinking of her three children currently staying with her parents on Cardassia Prime.

Marritza knew the end was coming for Cardassia; with the founder sacrificing three Orders so far in the war, she would certainly sacrifice the entire military to suit her cause. The reason Marritza was so far from the battle as were most of the Cardassian forces was the founder's attempt to prevent any sedition within the ranks during the fight. The Gul ordered her crew to strip the Galor down to the bare minimum for survival reasons and contacted several Ferengi merchants to conduct trades.

As the time approached the CUV Delmar was more a disaster aid vessel filled to the gills with food, water, medical supplies, blankets, tents, and various other support products. Most of the items were pretty worthless to the Ferengi merchants, but they always had a way of obtaining the items customers wanted.
    Marritza had also sold two of the Distruptor Cannons for four more operational cargo ships filled with building materials. The crew thought she was crazy.

A chirp of her communication device alerted her to the arrival of Cardassia's most hated enemies and the beginning of the end for Cardassia. Marritza had her bridge officers patch the networks into her office as the battle lines had been drawn. As the strikes began, messages from the 2nd and 3rd Orders were being received keeping the non-combatants aware of the battle conditions. For a while it appeared as though the lines would hold; Marritza was astonished that this force with so much against it could possibly win this battle after all. Then came the report from the 11th Order defending sectors on Cardassia Prime.
    edited April 2012
    Rise forth Cardassia and free yourselves of the whipping man's chains

(not in the RP or story writing mood tonight, sorry)
    edited April 2012
    In game now; if anyone shows up.
    edited April 2012
    Nador_Ekoor

Greetings old friend! Researching Cardassia but can not find the Old Gamma 7 starbase. Not listed on map...

Looking forward to meeting. I finally broke out that old bottle of Kanar you presented me many moons ago,

Looking forward..

Commodore ethanADAMS, Federation Fleet
    edited April 2012
    ethanADAMS wrote: »
    Nador_Ekoor

Greetings old friend! Researching Cardassia but can not find the Old Gamma 7 starbase. Not listed on map...

Looking forward to meeting. I finally broke out that old bottle of Kanar you presented me many moons ago,

Looking forward..

Commodore ethanADAMS, Federation Fleet

Bring the bottle of Kanar, I'll have a few of my left over Bajoran slave girls take care of you. You're not bad for a Federation occupier.
    edited April 2012
    Bring the bottle of Kanar, I'll have a few of my left over Bajoran slave girls take care of you. You're not bad for a Federation occupier.

Free those old women my friend. Your showing your age and reminding me of the old "bad days..."

ONE OF YOUR SNAKE HEADS IS SHOWING....the bad one....

The Occupation of Bajor refers to the Cardassian Union's occupation of Bajor between 2328 and 2369. Among Bajorans this is usually simply referred to as the Occupation. The Cardassians egotistically refer to this as the Years of Deliverance. During this time, the Cardassians stripped Bajor of raw materials and turned the Bajorans into slaves, often practicing mass killing to make them work. (DS9 episode: "Emissary"; STnovel: Captain's Peril)

Although there was no resistance to the Cardassians when they arrived in 2328, years of slavery, torture, and oppression led many Bajorans to fight back against their occupiers. (Memory Alpha)

...need I say more. The kanar would be fine...
    edited April 2012
    "Free those old women my friend." Don't worry my friend, I'm not abusing...........well not to bad.

Your showing your age and reminding me of the old "bad days..." Those were GOOD Times, yes good times indeed.

"ONE OF YOUR SNAKE HEADS IS SHOWING....the bad one...." Are you inferring that I have a "good" snake head?

"The Occupation of Bajor refers to the Cardassian Union's occupation of Bajor between 2328 and 2369."
    If one group INVITES a second group; it is an INVITATION Not an Occupation. Its not my fault they didn't know how to lead. All they did in 2328 was sit around trying to talk to ghosts.

During this time, the Cardassians stripped Bajor of raw materials and turned the Bajorans into slaves, often practicing mass killing to make them work. (DS9 episode: "Emissary"; STnovel: Captain's Peril)

I would have hoped a member of an organization that is proficient in propaganda (the Federation) would know better than to drink the Bajoran "Kool Aid". I know the only reason you guys pass off the perception that you believe those cry babies is so they would join your group. It worked.

The resistance was more caused because the Bajorans didn't want to earn their own way, they wanted to be recipients of Cardassian welfare. They finally found a sucker in the Federation and receive all the welfare your "Compassionate" group can provide.
    edited April 2012
    To TRUE CARDASSIANS

The Jevonites stand for the independence and free government of Cardassia

We no longer need to be shackled by the chains of the Federation.

We have the resources to regain our freedom, what we don't have is YOU.
    edited April 2012
    Nador...look alive. Hope you been keeping out of trouble. Drop us a line on the Pegasus thread.
    edited April 2012
    Nador...look alive. Hope you been keeping out of trouble. Drop us a line on the Pegasus thread.

Had a ...... Interesting... Telephonic Job Interview today. It lasted three minutes and led me to a 6 hour questionare (for only 6 questions). It wasn't to get a job, but which job the company is looking to place me. I turned a half page questionare into a 6 page documentary.

But, if it is going to get me a 6 figure income; I'll rewrite the Bible. Sure beats the alternative (unemployment).

I may have to move though from the Islands to Georgia, Utah, or Texas.

So, although I haven't caused trouble YET. I am returning to the Obsidian Order to "RE EDUCATE" the young generation of analysts to becoming more "efficient" in their analysis.
    edited April 2012
    Trying to gather the Jevonites and the Allied Reconstruction Forces on

Friday through Sunday

Let me know if you can make it.
    edited April 2012
    Seems the Devs deleted Nador, so no more of him on the forums. I'll be on here to keep up the Order.
    edited May 2012
    Zejak,

We'll miss your old handle. Sorry I should say Ambassador Zejak, Welcome, my friend. Drop into the Federation Fleet sometime and say hello...I believe your will be greeted kindly. It's a very good place to start your Ambassadorship, yes? As always, looking forward...:)

Your old friend,

Commodore ethanADAMS
    USS GATO 212 D
    edited May 2012
    Nador you here???
    edited May 2012
    Are the Reconstruction Forces dead?
    edited May 2012
    Are the Reconstruction Forces dead?

Never! They are like cats with nine lives!!!
    edited May 2012
    Friendly Bump for the Jevonites...

"Open a channel to Ekoorr."
    edited May 2012
    That's right, we're back. The galaxy seemed to tamed and missing some flavor.

Join the ultimate society, those who dictate the plots and covertly pull the strings in the quadrant.

We enjoy our PvP, PvE, and RP. We are a fleet that also enjoys developing the bios and stories that make our characters more than a video game icon...We are CARDASSIAN.

Authors of the "Troubled Times Near Cardassia" and "New Beginnings" RPs. Author of "The Jevonite Order: Origins" story.

We keep the warrior on his toes, the inquisitor always investigating things which are not present, the prophet always spreading the words of doom, and the politicians begging for alliances.

The Jevonite Order is built around former Obsidian Order members; we are covertly operating within starfleet building our strength the Cardassian way

WE ARE DUAL FACTION.

We are seeking Cardassians

Laan Jaheel wishes to recruit with teh New True Way...
    edited June 2012
    The Jevonite Order is now recruiting members.
    1. PvP, PvE, and RP balanced; you can participate in which aspect interests you the most.

2. Informal friendly adult group

3. Currently Federation fleet, but will join the Cardassians IF they ever become playable.

4. Willing to work with new players and veterans alike.

Recognized by multiple STO fleets as one of the elite RP fleets.

I am not on too often, but wish to join...

Laan Jaheel
  • shokar1shokar1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hey this fleet still about and active if so i whould like to join my cardassian (my main char)