test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassian Jevonite Order

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    With the Increased interest of Role Playing Characters which want to experience the Post Dominion War Cardassia and support the overall goals of a new independent Cardassia.

We have now created two new divisions within the Jevonite Order. Members desiring to be part of this family may now elect to become a member of the Federation Reconstruction Force OR the Klingon Reconstruction Force.

New members remember that Cardassians in general (there are exceptions) are very suspicious of outsiders so if at any time it appears slightly aloof. Remember it is role playing and it will take time and exposure to slowly gain the trust of a Cardassian.

Also remember that romance is NOT authorized (unless BOTH parties agree BEFORE actually proceeding). Cardassian flirting is different than most races. It is initiated with bickering, arguing, debating, and nagging.
    edited April 2012
    In game now

Low Level starting characters (Cardassian of course UFP) Legate@Zejak

Come join us
    edited April 2012
    The following communique is copied to Jevonite HQ for your records.

CLASSIFIED

To: Starfleet Headquarters

Subspace message as follows:

Supervised Cardassian Union Independent Security Force JEVONITE ORDER exercise in the "Badlands" System.

Exercise involved two Galaxy class starships and ownship in simulated space and ground interdiction operation against True Way bases.

Demonstrating basic CEC ability, JEVONITE ORDER successfully engaged True Way defensive forces and demolished orbital defense systems before transporting ground forces to secure weapons of mass destruction as well as the scientific party forced to create them under threat of death.

Recommend promoting JEVONITE ORDER to full autonomous operational status to assist Federation security forces in the Alpha Quadrant.

END

Secondly, in today's report.

You just had your taste of Omega Force STF operations as an observer in one of today's surprise raids against a transwarp portal (part of OPERATION: INFECTED).

For future participation in anti-Borg strikes you may wish to consult the following documentation which provides background info on the Special Task Force.

Guide to Season 5 STFs

Omega Force Academy Briefing (fanfiction)

We hope to conduct further joint operations in the near future, until such time where the new Cardassian Union Navy is granted autonomous operations capability.

Sincerely

Ms. Fredegonde Valmy
    Independent Consultant
    Omega Force TACDEVGRU
    edited April 2012
    After proving his tactical expertise in STF combat; our newest member irrererivan has hereby been promoted to the rank of GUL and placed in the position of

Fleet tactical operations of the Bajoran Sector (GMT +1): If a member would like to participate in the STF operations irrererivan will coordinate teams and lead STF trainings for inexperienced members of the Order.

irrererivan may accept or decline this posting and promotion.
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    The following communique is copied to Jevonite HQ for your records.

CLASSIFIED

To: Starfleet Headquarters

Subspace message as follows:

END

Secondly, in today's report.

You just had your taste of Omega Force STF operations as an observer in one of today's surprise raids against a transwarp portal (part of OPERATION: INFECTED).

For future participation in anti-Borg strikes you may wish to consult the following documentation which provides background info on the Special Task Force.

Guide to Season 5 STFs

Omega Force Academy Briefing (fanfiction)

We hope to conduct further joint operations in the near future, until such time where the new Cardassian Union Navy is granted autonomous operations capability.

Sincerely

Ms. Fredegonde Valmy
    Independent Consultant
    Omega Force TACDEVGRU

Thank You for the baptism carmenara; the Jevonite Order will certainly come calling again in the future. We will also study your guides.
    edited April 2012
    Greetings old friend...Another oldfriend sends you tiddings...a Laan Jaheel form the old archive forums. Was reading them Gamma 7, Outpost 7, etc..

Will keep you guys posted...The best in all you do my dastardly friend...

eA
    edited April 2012
    ethanADAMS wrote: »
    Greetings old friend...Another oldfriend sends you tiddings...a Laan Jaheel form the old archive forums. Was reading them Gamma 7, Outpost 7, etc..

Will keep you guys posted...The best in all you do my dastardly friend...

eA

You know...You're not bad for a Starfleet Officer. Lets not get mushy here; I'm not hugging or anything.

I hope that Laan is doing well, we miss his presence in the Order. His seat is getting cold, but a glass of Kanar is poured for him each day.
    edited April 2012
    THE ALL CARDASSIAN JEVONITE ORDER SEEKS PATRIOTS OF CARDASSIA

We seek Sons and Daughters of Cardassia to step forth and return our people to their rightful place.

We seek those who relish family, Cardassia, and honor

We are NOT a small fleet; We ARE an exclusive family

We are balanced PvP, PvE, RP, and more

We support character development through character bios, RP, and short stories

We are mature; yet casual (participate in aspects you enjoy; do not allow others to dictate your participation)

FOR PLAYERS WHO WISH TO DELVE IN THE ROLE PLAYING OF POST DOMINION WAR CARDASSIA

THE JEVONITE ORDER ALSO OFFERS THE FEDERATION AND KLINGON RECONSTRUCTION FORCES

Remember that Cardassians in general (there are exceptions) are a very suspicious and xenophobic people. It takes time and diligence to prove yourself to the average Cardassian; but once befriended they are as loyal to you as they are their family.

It may start as a bumpy ride, but remember in roleplaying it is character/not player. To be friends with players notate OOC in comments.
    edited April 2012
    The Cardassian Reconstruction Forces

In Game RP Fleet

Comprised of UFP, Klingon, and Romulan Forces

(Site under construction)

http://reconstructionforce.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=258908
    edited April 2012
    A Federation son has been granted a civilian role within the Jevonite Order as the Order is an all Cardassian Fleet.

ChrisKaelinJr Has been transferred to the Allied Reconstruction Forces (non Cardassian sister fleet) with the rank of Jr. Officer. Upon in game participation of a mission, promotion is possible.

Welcome to Cardassia
    edited April 2012
    THE CALL GOES OUT TO ALL PROUD SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF CARDASSIA

THE JEVONITE ORDER SEEKS PATRIOTS

We are an ALL CARDASSIAN Fleet; Our sister fleet the Allied Reconstruction Forces allow non-Cardassians to participate in joint missions.

We are a PvP, PvE, and RP balanced fleet. Our RP involves in game missions and tactics. You don't have to be perfect or create builds that make you a super hero. You don't need to be a super hero when you have a team.

We support character development through bios, RP story arcs, and short stories.

WE ARE NOT A FLEET; WE ARE A FAMILY

We are mature and casual; participate in aspects you enjoy and don't allow others to force you into something you don't.
    edited April 2012
    I was about to do a video log of last week's "freedom of navigation" exercise in the Badlands but was sidetracked by a STF video project instead. (Link in my signature). Unfortunately that took two full days to produce and damn near destroyed my hard drive (which is no longer as fast as it should be, and starting to give read/write errors).

I hope to see more of the same coordination and teamwork from the Cardassian defence forces next time we meet :)
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    I was about to do a video log of last week's "freedom of navigation" exercise in the Badlands but was sidetracked by a STF video project instead. (Link in my signature). Unfortunately that took two full days to produce and damn near destroyed my hard drive (which is no longer as fast as it should be, and starting to give read/write errors).

I hope to see more of the same coordination and teamwork from the Cardassian defence forces next time we meet :)

I blame the Federation for messing up your technology. Always getting in other people's business and keep us down.
    edited April 2012
    I do understand that the Federation News Network is rather 'underutilized' at the moment.

I.e., aside from my STF blogs and character bios there is little publicly shown fanfiction at least on this forums.

I have also attempted, as you know, to contact various major RP guilds but I have had most success in RP with surprisingly, casual fleets.

Sometimes RP is not about following pen and paper rules but is something simpler... can we act like Star Trek captains in words and actions? While progressing through the game?

That is roleplaying in essence. Huge writeups are not required.
    edited April 2012
    The Reconstruction Forces are rather lonely.

:(
    edited April 2012

How could you say that, I'm the sole provider of KDF-derived genetically engineered livestock and produce... along with some "security" expertise :)
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    How could you say that, I'm the sole provider of KDF-derived genetically engineered livestock and produce... along with some "security" expertise :)

She won't admit it, but she loves us. Thats right, someone actually loves Cardassia (other than Cardassians). We grow on them...like mold in some cases. Right now she wants to be neutral, but how much longer? We keep a space at the table. Her Vole with gravy is getting cold, but at least the Kanar stays room temperature. :D

And I appreciate the genetically engineered livestock and produce. We're going to have a festival soon..your invited of course.
    edited April 2012

Chris, we're barely a day old. I also have others interested, just haven't taken the step yet.

Welcome to the family.

And remember RP mission statements are in the works. General background info...should give our very tough RP leader some ideas though (carmenara) :D
    edited April 2012

Just read your Personnel File. Very nice work.
    edited April 2012
    She won't admit it, but she loves us. Thats right, someone actually loves Cardassia (other than Cardassians). We grow on them...like mold in some cases. Right now she wants to be neutral, but how much longer? We keep a space at the table. Her Vole with gravy is getting cold, but at least the Kanar stays room temperature. :D

And I appreciate the genetically engineered livestock and produce. We're going to have a festival soon..your invited of course.

Be careful what you ask for 'dear'. My standards of 'social' interaction have yet to be matched :)
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    Be careful what you ask for 'dear'. My standards of 'social' interaction have yet to be matched :)

Nothing a few bottles of Kanar can't fix. :D Even I look good after that much alcohol.
    edited April 2012
    Zejak wrote: »
    Nothing a few bottles of Kanar can't fix. :D Even I look good after that much alcohol.

Is that a challenge, Gul Zejak?

Fine, I'll bring a shipment of "Tennessee Whiskey" from Sector 001 this weekend.

You and your.. new subjects are welcome to sample this Old Earth delicacy.
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    Is that a challenge, Gul Zejak?

Fine, I'll bring a shipment of "Tennessee Whiskey" from Sector 001 this weekend.

You and your.. new subjects are welcome to sample this Old Earth delicacy.

I've had Western Virginia no name vintage from a mason jar. Looked like tar, but it kicked like a mule.

Kanar is better though. Its where we get our aggression from.
    edited April 2012
    Kanar is better though. Its where we get our aggression from.

The fact that the Federation raise question about its "questionable" production methods make it all the more sweeter. What good is a product without blood, sweat and tears involved during manufacture?
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    The fact that the Federation raise question about its "questionable" production methods make it all the more sweeter. What good is a product without blood, sweat and tears involved during manufacture?

Hey, there is plenty of blood, sweat, and tears in making Kanar............Usually its the Bajoran's blood and sweat..but we do leave a tear for them every so often.
    edited April 2012
    Hey, there is plenty of blood, sweat, and tears in making Kanar............Usually its the Bajoran's blood and sweat..but we do leave a tear for them every so often.

You do realize we've been going on about anti Bajoran sentiments on a public Federation forum for the past day or so? I wonder what will MAJ Kira say to me next time I'm on DS9.

:P
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    You do realize we've been going on about anti Bajoran sentiments on a public Federation forum for the past day or so? I wonder what will MAJ Kira say to me next time I'm on DS9.

:P

We may be shedding light of the situation and she'd ask you

Where do I join?
    edited April 2012
    We may be shedding light of the situation and she'd ask you

Where do I join?

I was thinking of making a Bajoran science character (hint - STO "science" = ultimate assault tank w/ self regenerative ability).

But you'd better brush up your RP (and quick typing) skills or she'd kick your behind all over the Promenade :3
    edited April 2012
    carmenara wrote:
    I was thinking of making a Bajoran science character (hint - STO "science" = ultimate assault tank w/ self regenerative ability).

But you'd better brush up your RP (and quick typing) skills or she'd kick your behind all over the Promenade :3

What do you expect...its Cardassian Equipment. I've got peanut shells for keys and duct tape to create a keyboard with.
    edited April 2012
    You know what they say on Earth. No picture, no talk.

It's some sort of "Facebook" tradition from the XXI century that persists today :)

Show us your redneck engineered Cardassian battle computer :D

(You can email me or w/e)