test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Bridge of Death: Goonfleet Imprisons 2 GMs!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ON CETI ALPHA FIVE, THERE WAS LIFE! A FAIR CHANCE!

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Meh. Some people get off on hurting others. At least MMOs give them an outlet, or they would inevitably devolve in to murderers.

Regardless, they do not impress me.

Yes because inviting Klingons to the bridge is the first step down the road to a murder spree.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    Well in that case, he ought to either learn to do it better so he can teach it properly, or put in to practice what he knows, if indeed he does know it, which I have to say, isn't at all apparent from that video.

There are plenty of other poorly edited cuts and shots in the video which I could point out, but I don't propose to give a free lesson, since it is how I make my living. However, feel free to book a place on one of my courses if you are in the UK, you can book a place here:

http://www.crypticpeach.co.uk/

:)

Al
    This site fails WC3 validation for CSS 2.1 and XHTML 1.0 transitional. I could point out the changes necessary, but I don't propose to give a free lesson. However, feel free to book a place for one of my courses.

;)

Ra
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ON CETI ALPHA FIVE, THERE WAS LIFE! A FAIR CHANCE!

Al

Now I have to admit, that was funny.

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hara wrote: »
    This site fails WC3 validation for CSS 2.1 and XHTML 1.0 transitional. I could point out the changes necessary, but I don't propose to give a free lesson. However, feel free to book a place for one of my courses.

;)

Ra

Good try, but as I pointed out, I train people on video editing, SFX and the like, not web design, and the site is not my work, since web design is not something I get involved in, nor do I train people in it. You can look me up on Adobe's website, where you will find I am an Adobe Certified Expert, if you doubt my credentials

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ahh yes, one of your Earth emotions

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    I work for a company with the same name as Cryptic, not the same company.

Al

cant u jus have ur boss do it then? i'll write a letter and send it to u so you can give it to him
    do u work for theyre video department? did you do the one with q and the borq queen in it? that video was awesome - i liked it a lot
    oh i see you work for the champions game not STO
    can u ban goonys from champions?

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It is not the same company. It has nothing to do with Cryptic the games company.

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    It is not the same company. It has nothing to do with Cryptic the games company.

Al

oh

are you just here by accident then? or do you play sto? this is important

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:

Al

It even has cryptic in the name!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    As a member of Starfleet Legal (sister fleet to Starfleet Dental) I can assure you that a full and prompt investigation will be carried out and any wrongdoers will be sacked, poisoned, shot, stabbed, disemboweled, drawn-and-quartered, burned-at-the-stake and immediately jettisoned from the nearest neutral zone-facing airlock.

Please be patient as the list of alleged offenses grows by the hour and since Starfleet Command cut our funding we’ve had to start using Horta in our JAG Corp.

Vorian Atreides
    USS Bushido Maru
    Starfleet Legal
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just happen to be here because I play STO. The fact that I work for several companies, one of which happens to have Cryptic in its name, is a pure coincidence. Let me be absolutely clear on this, I have nothing to do with Cryptic the game company, other than the fact that I, like most other people here, play STO.

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Findings:
    Federation officers acted within established protocol in repelling borders. Accusations by family members of fallen enemy combatants that the warriors were “invited” have been found to be baseless.
    Enoy Sto'Vo'Kor.
    Transmission end-
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    I just happen to be here because I play STO. The fact that I work for several companies, one of which happens to have Cryptic in its name, is a pure coincidence. Let me be absolutely clear on this, I have nothing to do with Cryptic the game company, other than the fact that I, like most other people here, play STO.

Al

Do you also attend rodeos and/or were a cast member of The Practice?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Meh. Some people get off on hurting others. At least MMOs give them an outlet, or they would inevitably devolve in to murderers.

Regardless, they do not impress me.

Well no one got "hurt" in the physical sense and if you were emotionally traumatized by the who debacle, I'd check myself into to a psych hospital.

I agree were probably all murderers just looking for someone to off when we get the chance.

BTW where do you live again.

-Sil :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:

Al

oh ok that makes sense i just saw your other post i didn't realize you worked for adobe too you must be really busy - so does that make you a GM then since you work for crytpic peach how do you find time to play STO you should send me a emssage in game we can play together i am on oll the time so just look me up this is my username in game too im on the federation side did you ever watch teh show its my favorite can i have your email?

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TuxedoJack wrote: »
    oh ok that makes sense i just saw your other post i didn't realize you worked for adobe too you must be really busy - so does that make you a GM then since you work for crytpic peach how do you find time to play STO you should send me a emssage in game we can play together i am on oll the time so just look me up this is my username in game too im on the federation side did you ever watch teh show its my favorite can i have your email?

Al

Does cryptic know about this issue of misrepresentation?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    kanid wrote:
    Im sorry, but if you dont realize you can log out then you have forgotten you are playing a game. There is no permaloss in this game and no penalty for just leaving the game. None. I think anyone would think to log out after triying everything else, no ? If not then maybe they should just un-install the game.

Im not a fan of griefing, I think its stupid (but funny sometimes) but unless it causes some definable materialistic loss to those being griefed then its just a harmless prank and should be treated as such.

You are confused.
    They may not have known that logging out would remove them from the situation. They may have assumed that they would relog back onto that players bridge.

Real loss is
    TIME

Which you have to PAY for or you can't play this game.

Therfore MONEY ..legal currency was involved.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:

Al

I would just stop posting in the thread, they are trolling you to all hell and you either do not notice or do not care.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oh in that case can i have a free copy of Adobe Premiere + After Effects CS4 I want to become a video editor and destroy Swiss's pride. think of it like an investment, except without any sort of financial returns, only the tears of a huge nerd. tia

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SpockOn wrote:
    You are confused.
    They may not have known that logging out would remove them from the situation. They may have assumed that they would relog back onto that players bridge.

Real loss is
    TIME

Seriously anybody who couldn't figure out how to log out is probably too braindead to know what computers are.

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hi hydrocarbon sup
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OMG that's funny...

Almost as good as the time my CoV villian group found a way to get into the Hero side hospital in a PvP zone (Im tlaking *upstairs* here, not the lobby) and team teleport our entire villian group in. Hillarity ensued.

Some of you people need to lighten up, relax, and anjoy a game. I swear, you could suck the life out of anything. Nothing was lost here, no real harm done, geeez.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    montemj wrote: »
    I would just stop posting in the thread, they are trolling you to all hell and you either do not notice or do not care.

Since I am but one person, and they are several, I think you will find that if anyone is keeping a few people occupied, it would be me :)

Re other point: Actually, I can get you a freebie of Adobe CS, but guess what? I'm not going to. :)

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SpockOn wrote:
    You are confused.

Real loss is
    TIME

yes if I am stopped at a red light and the person in front of me fails to start moving when it turns green my time and fuel are being wasted so I whip up an invoice on the spot, furthermore

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    Re other point: Actually, I can get you a freebie of Adobe CS, but guess what? I'm not going to.

looks like the joke's on you, i already got it for free *puts on sunglasses, rocket boots, zooms away into the sunset*

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:
    Since I am but one person, and they are several, I think you will find that if anyone is keeping a few people occupied, it would be me :)

Re other point: Actually, I can get you a freebie of Adobe CS, but guess what? I'm not going to. :)

Al

I'm averaging 32.57 seconds a post while watching a movie and reading 3 other forums. :cool:

Edit: AI
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    "My posting is augmented." - JC Denton, Deus Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chock wrote:

Al

Why are you dressed up like Indiannapolis Jones

Al
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yes if I am stopped at a red light and the person in front of me fails to start moving when it turns green my time and fuel are being wasted so I whip up an invoice on the spot, furthermore

Al

No, but you better believe if they, and their buddies decide to sit there and have a bit of fun blocking that green light cycle after cycle after cycle ..just to make people mad..

what do you think is going to happen?

I bet the police who show up wont find it so entertaining.
This discussion has been closed.