test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"You are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ADD GAME TIME! THIS IS BS TO THE NTH DEGREE.

however angry i am now will never matter in the long run. im in it too deep....
    edited February 2010
    i have activaed my key and i am still getting you are not allowed to log on to the server at this time. I have double checked my key and when i enter it it says it is an active key number. I was just wondering what was going on and when this was going to get fixed.
    edited February 2010
    i don't understand how this is supposed to work for people who don't intend on using a credit card. Because if I enter a game card then what happens to my 30 days free?
    edited February 2010
    Sharkulla wrote:
    True +1 .

But really. Anyone gona talk with the ppl here or shall we f.ck off to a different game ?

Im still going to go with....unfortunately things like this happen...the only thing i can say is. They can at least make it up with something, a little gift or anything for the inconvenience, But then again they already made their money so why would they?
    edited February 2010
    Sharkulla wrote:
    True +1 .

But really. Anyone gona talk with the ppl here or shall we f.ck off to a different game ?

I'm thinking back to LoTRO personally I have a lifetime there it was only 199.00 and it works.
    edited February 2010
    Aretrein wrote:
    I'm thinking back to LoTRO personally I have a lifetime there it was only 199.00 and it works.

I'm thinking going back to WoW.
    edited February 2010
    Starting to get really annoyed with Cryptic.

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 4 2010

As one can see I should be able to log on but I can not (.. you are not allowed to login to the server at this time)

Had it all day Sat.. was good on sun/mon.. and now (Tues) can not get on again.. Perhaps this is just a ploy to eat up our 30 days.
    edited February 2010
    Looks like I'm having the same problems as ALOT of people. I pre-ordered the digital version along with the lifetime subscription. I played fine til Saturday evening. I downloaded what I thought was the full digital version. Please help me get logged in. Thank You.
    edited February 2010
    we all have paid accounts.....

no one of us is able to log in....
    cryptic don't answers tickets....
    everybody gets ****ed on.....

they are loosing customers....
    they don't seem to care.....

what else can we do?

just end our subscription and let them turn off the server......

and the comments from people who were never here will be 'i said before star trek can't work as mmog'....

sad.....

'cause its not true if cryptic just would do the job right......

but they don't care....

seems to me they think they had made enough money with it.....
    edited February 2010
    Personally i would cancel if i was paying Monthly, just until they get it resolved. No point in paying if its not working ATM
    dugath wrote: »
    Starting to get really annoyed with Cryptic.

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 4 2010

As one can see I should be able to log on but I can not (.. you are not allowed to login to the server at this time)

Had it all day Sat.. was good on sun/mon.. and now (Tues) can not get on again.. Perhaps this is just a ploy to eat up our 30 days.
    edited February 2010
    I like WoW the graphics are kinda lacking for me but what put me off was no lifetime option :(
    edited February 2010
    Wow, here is another one :(

Activated Features

Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online - In game items

Subscriptions

Preordered from Amazon, Open Beta, Head Start, obtained a key for Borg Boff and the grace period ends and my retail key does nothing, as i now receive the message that i am not allowed to log in to the server at this time

Thanks Cryptic >< After how many pages?!? of problems here, do you really expect us to put up with this?
    edited February 2010
    Sharkulla wrote:
    True +1 .

I have to admit I am having 2nd thoughts about the game.
    I have a lifetime subscription that I can still cancel,I really do enjoy the game but the total lack of support given to people is making me think if I want to pay for such bad service.

I quote..

If you are in the situation where you purchased the retail version of the game, but did not receive your key from your retailer, please contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to provide you your retail key, please feel free to contact Cryptic Billing Support.

-GM Destra

And who do I contact that the postal service does not work on a weekend here and that was all I was given to receive my game?

I tried telephoning and emailing Cryptic with no response to either.
    Also the forums just go largely unanswered,it would seem if they do not acknowledge there has been an oversight or error they do not have to take responsibility for it.
    edited February 2010
    Same problem here

Not allowed to log in .... Ridiculous
    edited February 2010
    Cant Login account says active
    edited February 2010
    Everyone call your financial institutions and do a mass "I didn't authorise this charge." Or "My card is stolen." When Cryptic goes broke maybe they'll look around here and see why.
    edited February 2010
    Aretrein wrote:
    Everyone call your financial institutions and do a mass "I didn't authorise this charge." Or "My card is stolen." When Cryptic goes broke maybe they'll look around here and see why.

lol i probably wouldn't say my card was stolen....but i would say "I do not authorize for this charge"
    edited February 2010
    A lot of unhappy customers and still no sight of anyone in charge.
    edited February 2010
    maybe they have already closed the doors to the company and thats the reason why.....

but maybe i'm just overreacting.....
    edited February 2010
    Disti wrote: »
    maybe they have already closed the doors to the company and thats the reason why.....

but maybe i'm just overreacting.....

Bernie Madoff.......? :)
    edited February 2010
    Aretrein wrote:

broke !! u are joking, they just got 20 million for this
    edited February 2010
    just cassandra......or lets say 'bad message bringer' :-)
    edited February 2010
    Ironically it would make me happy to see the servers go off line right now.
    At least then there would be a reason why I couldn't log in.
    *sigh* -- Snowing here, off work, want to play, but there hasn't been a response to any of the problems that paying customers are facing right now.
    Frustrating to say the least.....
    edited February 2010
    lol i liked someone elses answer.

"The reason why this is happening is because look at how many people cant get in? That is their "more servers coming" so now anyone in the game right now has virtually no lag"

well they definitely increased capacity now hahah
    edited February 2010
    severs are UP. I still am "not allowed to log into this server at this time" WTF:mad:
    edited February 2010
    still can't log in been waiting all day :(
    edited February 2010
    yea it looks like they weren't ready for Australia to come online, dumb....:mad:
    edited February 2010
    the reason we all can't log in is that they have turned the game into an 'american only' game.....:cool:

the few americans that cant log in too are accused of 'unamerican behavior' because they posted in the same forum where 'non americans' post....

that's it....

that explains it all....
    edited February 2010
    Disti wrote: »
    the reason we all can't log in is that they have turned the game into an 'american only' game.....:cool:

the few americans that cant log in too are accused of 'unamerican behavior' because they posted in the same forum where 'non americans' post....

that's it....

that explains it all....

Or it could be because im Half British =P
    edited February 2010
    what really sucks is i was in our fleet vent and there wereeppl on and in game playing!!!!! Cryptic has run off on the reest of us obviously . where is our gm now probably playing
    :mad: