Options

"You are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    fallenfire wrote:
    Your missing an activated retail key.

and how do i get this, I'm feeling like a total idiot asking this but i can't find any options regarding subscriptions in my user account
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cmdr_Funke wrote: »
    SO IF YOU STAY ON HOLD FOR 30MINS 11SECS YOU WILL BE "HUNG UP ON" ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY....:confused:

WHAT????? If they hangup on me i'm done with criptic. Sorry to say this, but if they don't fix this TRIBBLE soon i will not be the only one walking away from the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cmdr_Funke wrote: »
    SO IF YOU STAY ON HOLD FOR 30MINS 11SECS YOU WILL BE "HUNG UP ON" ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY....:confused:

I tried the UK "support" yesterday and 6 time's I called,after 11 minutes and 11 seconds each time I got the message.

"all our line's are busy at this time,please call back again later or use online support"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    try putting in your key again on the "redeem your key" link on the homepage. it eventually showed up for me, i think i entered my key wrong somehow, but was able to be verified and play through the end of grace period...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still on hold with criptic.....Four people on my fleet have been able to login. This is becoming a horror show for most! CRIPTIC !!!!! WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!

Demand all you want they haven't talked to us thus far and I doubt they ever will.

I filed a complaint with BBB demanding my 299.99 back or that they active my lifetime that I paid for. Cryptic can't find the receipt (which I provided to both Cryptic and BBB.) Cryptic says we don't see it, not here pay again. Well my key is used so that's another $480+ dollars..? I'll eat $80.00 for the collectors I already bought but not another $480. Cryptic and its affiliates on this game can pound sand.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    I tried the UK "support" yesterday and 6 time's I called,after 11 minutes and 11 seconds each time I got the message.

"all our line's are busy at this time,please call back again later or use online support"

yea thats the same one i got too...all your circuits are belong to me...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    YO CRYPTIC just don't give a ***. Straight and to the point. You do and they dont.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have checked my retail key and my account shows that it isactive, but I can't log in???:mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This product key is already active, it cannot be used again.

Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online 12 Month gametime preorder

I buyed the Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BR41ND34D wrote: »
    and how do i get this, I'm feeling like a total idiot asking this but i can't find any options regarding subscriptions in my user account

If it's a digital download look at your account with the provider and see if there is an option there for them to email it, if you have bought the game in box then it should be in the user manual or something like that.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I had a similar problem with logging in. I purchased my game from direct2drive. Here's the solution:

Log back into your direct2drive account and look at your purchased games. Notice you will have two different keys: one for pre-order and one for digital copy edition. Choose the digital copy edition and you will get a different key code. Apply that to your STO account and you will now activate.

I hope that helps many of you.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What about the people who havent got the game yet?
    Wouldnt it be better to increase the grace period by a week
    so that everyone gets their game box. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    fallenfire wrote:
    If it's a digital download look at your account with the provider and see if there is an option there for them to email it, if you have bought the game in box then it should be in the user manual or something like that.

bought the game from gametap, and they only gave me one key, which i activated
    logged in to my account there, and only thing i can do there is to let em resend the purchase email, which contains the same single key :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Your link is missing the ".com"

when I enter (re-enter, really) the retail code I got from Direct2Drive when I downloaded the game, I get the following message:

This product key is already active, it cannot be used again.

...an this is the second time this morning I have tried this, with the same result.

I WANT to choose a subscription plan, but I am not able to. The account page has no clickable link to get to that.

Additional information:
    the account "dashboard"

Products Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features
    Subscriptions

I did go and check Direct2Drive to see if there was some sort of pending or missing code, and there are none.

I'm getting the same problem.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I got my copy from Atari and when i go to the website it says the purchase is not complete but when I check my bank statements, sure enough theres the charge by Atari. I think it may be time for a refund demand.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    BR41ND34D wrote: »
    bought the game from gametap, and they only gave me one key, which i activated
    logged in to my account there, and only thing i can do there is to let em resend the purchase email, which contains the same single key :(

seems i have to do some stuff with gametap to get my serial.
    thx for the help fallenfire, i gotta sort this with gametap i seems.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ket still wont activate so what is wrong now

but still says you cant log in at this time
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TarusE wrote:
    ugggh, I am confused. I got confirmation that my pre-order key is activated, via digital download. I also got confirmation that my lifelong sub is activated. what's the hold up?

i did not the same.. but its bin 3 days sence i bin able to play so for a game i send money on an i cant play it dont sence like a good idea dos it?... well anyway i did all the above an still cant play this game... keep getting"you r not allowed to log in at this time" at any rate if i cant play the dam game ill just take it back.. no ponit to waist my money...

Or fix this problem...
    if this gos on for 1 week i will take the game back...

4 days left:mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ALERT: IF you bought from Atari there is a 2nd code you gotta go get from them. The first code was for the 5 dollar deposit. A 2nd code is issued for the other 44.95 they charged on Feb. 2nd. Please go to the atari store, click on support, and find your order by entering your email and last four digits of your credit card. When your oder pops up simple click the icon below your order details and WHAT DO YOU KNOW...A 2nd key to tHe game and with it you can get RIGHT.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hi again was having same prob till i set up a subcription ,then i got in the game strate away :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have the pre-order key and an additional key which i have tried to submit and it will not be accepted. I still get the message,"you are not allowed to log into the server at this time". So far 6 hours has passed eastcost time. I'm paying for time I don't have access to. Immediate help would be great. There are other's who are having the same problem who have posted in other areas of the forum. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ALERT: IF you bought from Atari there is a 2nd code you gotta go get from them. The first code was for the 5 dollar deposit. A 2nd code is issued for the other 44.95 they charged on Feb. 2nd. Please go to the atari store, click on support, and find your order by entering your email and last four digits of your credit card. When your oder pops up simple click the icon below your order details and WHAT DO YOU KNOW...A 2nd key to tHe game and with it you can get RIGHT.

I did that, the problem is Atari charged me and claims they didnt so they wont give me the key.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My key is activated, and it says that I am not allowed to log on!

Will you please look into this!
    Thanks!
    ps been playing since Feb 2nd with no problems whats up???????:confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I used one of my 10 day buddy keys and lo and behold I'm in but my lifetime still isn't there, nor my in-game goodies.... :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I put the key in , put my credit card in and my subscription says ACTIVE - Am I missing something? or is the game just broken
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    playing with my retail key since closed beta, lifetime subscription, STILL NO KEY FOR PREORDER CONTEND (no one seem to care about this bug were certain people havent got their keys at 2.2) and now im not allowd to play too. key is active...

edit: whats "broken" is the idea of deactivating accounts via a non properly working script in the DB and hitting tons of regular registerd and payed accounts. simply bad work...

Star Trek Online
    Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
    i dont know why 2 preordes appeared - i only gave in one key...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tried again and cant subscribe >.>

Keeps saying my payment method is doesnt work yet again.

How about one of you fuc.king screwups finaly answer us ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have full retail key and its keeping me logged out. I'd like compensation for this issue
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Activated my game afew days ago, today it doesn't work because i'm "not allowed to login to the server at this time". I've only got a retail key with 30 days free and afew extras, but if everything works out fine i might be subscribing to a lifetime subscription.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online Open beta access
    Star Trek Online - In game items
    Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

coulld not get into the game with the above:mad:
    once i got subscription i was strat into the game:)

Subscriptions
    Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 11 2010

anyone tell me what happend to the subscription offers as i could not subscribe till now and there seems to be no offers out there now ??