What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"You are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    maybe it helps if i climb in my eve online caldari marauder,fly over to the cryptic building and activate all cruise missile launchers and let the combat drones out to play in the sun.....

maybe then i get some attention :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm more annoyed by the fact that ALTHOUGH i've entered a pre-order key, which could ONLY have been provided to me if i'd paid to buy the game, because game.co.uk are TRIBBLE and failed to send out the box in time, i'm now locked out of the game. Why are you TRIBBLE over the customers who have EVIDENCE that they have paid for a retail version insofar as the pre-order key is valid?? It's going to take at least another week for Game to process my lost order claim, then perhaps another week on top of that to ship out a replacement. So i'm out of game time for two weeks.

NICE.

Thanks STO. You really take care of your customers.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ...the hold music sounds like SONAR, these people are frakked.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Iwencedo wrote:
    Retail key activated
    Lifetime subscriber
    Deluxe edition

Getting the "you are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

P.S. I have'nt recieved any perk's for lifetime subcriber or deluxe edition yet either....

Same here
    Iwencedo wrote:
    Retail key activated
    Lifetime subscriber
    Deluxe edition

and also Getting the "you are not allowed to login to the server at this time"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Neekee wrote:
    I have a lifetime subscription but I never received a key code. Was I supposed to get a code with the lifetime?

The key comes with the retail version of the game and has nothing to do with your subscription. If you pre ordered you should receive two keys; your first key was for open beta and head start access, the second, the retail key which is required to play after the grace period. If you purchased the full game after the 2nd, you only require one key, the one from your boxed copy or mail from the digital vendor.

If your account details show a pre order key and nothing else you are missing a retail key, a life sub doesn’t automatically grant you access to play the game, the retail key is still required; this small detail seems to have eluded a number of life subbers.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm more annoyed by the fact that ALTHOUGH i've entered a pre-order key, which could ONLY have been provided to me if i'd paid to buy the game, because game.co.uk are TRIBBLE and failed to send out the box in time, i'm now locked out of the game. Why are you TRIBBLE over the customers who have EVIDENCE that they have paid for a retail version insofar as the pre-order key is valid?? It's going to take at least another week for Game to process my lost order claim, then perhaps another week on top of that to ship out a replacement. So i'm out of game time for two weeks.

NICE.

Thanks STO. You really take care of your customers.

The pre-order key entitles you to nothing. You could easily have cancelled your order with GAME after receiving the key, or you cuold have went instore in various retailers, put down 5$/£'s for a pre-order key.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    checked, mine shows retail key. w/ 30 day trial...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well Finally I just got in, here's hoping you folks do too.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Last dev reply was on page 28, several days ago.

What's happening Cryptic?

Why do you even ALLOW your billing provider to a backlog running in the several tens of thousands?

Why aren't you posting a new topic with an apology and informtion about what's being done to sort this issue?

Why did you end a grace period while being fully aware that it would AGAIN lock out paying customers?

COMMUNICATE!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im having the same problem

Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online Closed Beta
    Guaranteed Closed Beta Access - View Status
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    still can't get in. still on hold, with Inspector Gadget musci from '89:mad::confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm a lifetime member and it won't let me log in after Feb 8th? I've already entered my redeem key a while back.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok, wait a tic.... i checked where I should have....

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Open Beta Access - Starfleet International fanclub
    * Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion C

...but i have entered my key from the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've managed to get in for the first time today, hope you guys get in soon.

Word to Cryptic, you guys need to get a clue on good public relations cause you aren't offering anything in that sense and I really hope to see some answers about all this and what you are going to do to make it up to us all.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The pre-order key entitles you to nothing. You could easily have cancelled your order with GAME after receiving the key, or you cuold have went instore in various retailers, put down 5$/£'s for a pre-order key.

No, because game had already charged my card with the game price BEFORE they sent out the pre-order key. They're not that stupid.

I'm not saying pre-order entitles me to anything. I'm saying pre-order PROVES that i've paid for the game because they wouldn't have released the key unless they'd charged my card, which they did.

Get it now?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    still on hold
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still on hold with criptic.........
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    fallenfire wrote:
    I've managed to get in for the first time today, hope you guys get in soon.

Word to Cryptic, you guys need to get a clue on good public relations cause you aren't offering anything in that sense and I really hope to see some answers about all this and what you are going to do to make it up to us all.

"We have decided to make it up to you by graciously allowing you to continue to pay us for nothing."
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OK all of a sudden i can log in to the game, great news..

BUT, does this mean they have fixed my issue or does it just mean they have extended the grace period yet again??
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dear Cryptic, please use the proper feedback messages when communicating with your clientele. It will help eliminate much of the confusion.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aretrein wrote:
    "We have decided to make it up to you by graciously allowing you to continue to pay us for nothing."

Too bloody true.

I love how Cryptic haven't bothered to respond to the HORDES of complaints on these forums.

I'm REALLY regretting paying out for a lifetime subscription now.

Cryptic, you SUCK.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Activated Features
    - Star Trek Online - Preorder
    - Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

Retail Key Active - I entered this as soon as I downloaded the game, I even triple checked.

Not only am I getting the "You are not allowed to login to the server at this time" error but my preorder items are not showing up.

Is this what I get for buying directly from Atari? I spent $106.42 for the game plus shipping plus digital download so I could get the lifetime subscription which I then paid $251.99 Now UPS arrives at my door with another $41.25 owing for my purchase which brings us to a grand total of $399.66.

$399.66 ? For a game I can't even play?
    $399.66 ?
    $399.66 ?
    $399.66 ?
    $399.66 ?
    $399.66 ?
    $399.66 ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok so i neeed to set up a sub ,but are the lifetime sub offers still open as i live in the uk and could not set one up befor now ???
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm not allowed in either :(

I bought the Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe Edition from the Atari store a few days back.
    I got one key with it, and I already used it. I can't use it a second time.
    Don't know why it says Preoder, since I bought the game when it was out already :confused:

I got this in my acount:
    Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Subscriptions

Hope you guys can look into this :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I am not able to log in either. Retail key is active and lifetime subscription.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still on hold with criptic.....Four people on my fleet have been able to login. This is becoming a horror show for most! CRIPTIC !!!!! WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    YEA NOW READS ON BOTTOM

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Open Beta Access - Starfleet International fanclub
    * Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion C
    * Star Trek Online - Retail

Subscriptions

* Game Card ACTIVE
    Play Time Until: May 9 2010
    Game Card
    Change this subscription
    :eek:
    I DIDNT WANT MY CARD ENETED YET THOUGH
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SO IF YOU STAY ON HOLD FOR 30MINS 11SECS YOU WILL BE "HUNG UP ON" ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY....:confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I wonder if Cryptic will offer to pay for our mins lost on hold with them for those of us that only use cell phones....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ...just got in, this was dumb...Cryptic lives up to their name...good luck on getting in, send me an invite hughs, same name.