Install Arc
Options

"You are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

1656667686971»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still unable to log in. Has been several days now. Any idea when this is going to get fixed?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have that problem too. i activated a 60 day key, but i am not allowed to login. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have that problem too. i activated a 60 day key, but i am not allowed to login. :(

Best bet is to call customer support or open a ticket if your retail key has been applied , the subscription has been set up and you are still unable to get into game

http://www.startrekonline.com/support
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Markhida wrote:
    I did that a week and a half ago, and haven't gotten a single reply yet... :(

Come on, Cryptic!
    :mad::mad::mad:

go here and see if your ticket is still active http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets

If it is I would ring them to get a quicker answer :

We also offer live phone support Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST US and 8 GMT to 16 GMT UK. You can contact us by phone at:

(USA)
    +1-408-404-1714

(UK)
    0870 490 0617
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    oggi ha acquistato il gioco in un negozio, ho installato copia fresca, attivato il mio account, che dice di activte. ma quando eseguo l'icona di avvio accetta la mia password e dettagli di accesso, ma nella schermata successiva, l'applicazione di patch si dice errore di account?

Dove
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Italian much? I like pizza :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well, like most of you I had the error too.

I had already bought the game and pre-ordered a 1yr sub. The payment was taken by paypal. Upon release I entered my RETAIL key not the pre-order key and everything was fine.

However, when the grace period was up I couldn't log in. Turns out it was because there was no CC details on system for it to bill me in a years time. The fact I had pre-ordered and pre-paid for a year wasn't good enough, it still wanted my CC details. :(

Oh well, it's working, for now........
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    go here and see if your ticket is still active http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets

If it is I would ring them to get a quicker answer :

We also offer live phone support Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST US and 8 GMT to 16 GMT UK. You can contact us by phone at:

(USA)
    +1-408-404-1714

(UK)
    0870 490 0617

my ticket is still active. Just not getting a response. So, I submitted a second ticket.
    Wonderful, call long distance to get support for something I already paid for. Great idea. How about they just fix the problem?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TheDirts wrote:
    Well, like most of you I had the error too.

I had already bought the game and pre-ordered a 1yr sub. The payment was taken by paypal. Upon release I entered my RETAIL key not the pre-order key and everything was fine.

However, when the grace period was up I couldn't log in. Turns out it was because there was no CC details on system for it to bill me in a years time. The fact I had pre-ordered and pre-paid for a year wasn't good enough, it still wanted my CC details. :(

Oh well, it's working, for now........

I paid for the lifetime membership, does that mean I still have to put in CC info?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lord-Orion wrote: »
    I paid for the lifetime membership, does that mean I still have to put in CC info?

Im unsure on that one but if you cant get on I would put my c/c details in then cancel it and see how that works

Just make sure here have put in a preorder key and a retail key and your my account should look something like this:

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder ***** preorder code
    * Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe ***** retail code (could also say retail or where u got from)

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 4 2010
    Credit Card Last Four Digits: ****
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

is what my account says. And, though I purchased the "Collector's Edition" from Gamestop, it is not recognizing that key any time I try to enter it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

is what my account says. And, though I purchased the "Collector's Edition" from Gamestop, it is not recognizing that key any time I try to enter it.

Best bet is to try a couple of times http://www.startrekonline.com/activate

Other wise read this http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=111258

Hope it all works out
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No, that is not the error I am getting. I got that at first. But now I get

This product key did not match our records.

Probably because I had the beta key in there first or something. But this is getting ridiculous. It has been 2 weeks now and I am not getting any response to the support tickets
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No, that is not the error I am getting. I got that at first. But now I get

This product key did not match our records.

Probably because I had the beta key in there first or something. But this is getting ridiculous. It has been 2 weeks now and I am not getting any response to the support tickets

Hey mate Im sorry for all the troubles you are having and the best I can advise is send a PM to GM_Marauder http://forums.startrekonline.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=55120 he is the head of customer support (I think) and maybe able to help you a bit quicker (or send you in the right direction)

(you could also report your post I guess its not for that reason but maybe the forum dev could check on your ticket)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks, I sent him an email. Hopefully, I will finally get a response. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks, I sent him an email. Hopefully, I will finally get a response. :)

Well, I have yet to get a response back from him. With the latest patch, the system now tells me that "Your account does not have permission to access Star Trek Online at this time"
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    it wont let me put my card info in it says "There was an error processing your request"
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Now they closed the help ticket without resolving the issue. What is up with that?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Now they closed the help ticket without resolving the issue. What is up with that?

have you had any luck yet?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Dang, I was thinking "You are not allowed to login to the server at this time" was a new Joined Trill Science Officer skill.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    STObee wrote:
    Dang, I was thinking "You are not allowed to login to the server at this time" was a new Joined Trill Science Officer skill.

It is. This is why all these players cannot log in. Blame the Joined Trills :p
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hasn't happend to me yet