test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stuck on "Retrieving list of characters..."

123457»

Comments

• neurodopamineneurodopamine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A tad upset that I won't be able to play, I had high expectations for the launch day.
  • kingtrentonkingtrenton Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Title says it all... Been trying to log in regularly since approximately 3:30 pm an always get "Log in failed for unknown reason". :mad:
  • ppdstingrayppdstingray Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I managed to get past the "unknown reasons" and all the way through character selection before getting a disconnected from server message and "duplicate login success" ?? Unable to relog since that one attempt got through and I've returned to "unknown reasons".

This sucks.
  • zalzanyzalzany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A tad upset that I won't be able to play, I had high expectations for the launch day.

Never have high expectations for launch days of any expansion or patch, unless you got a date in real life that day, or its some one you knows birthday. In the history of launches high expectations has always lead to disappointment, aim low for the first 24 hours and you won't be upset, so much as bored waiting for the FIRST batch of kinks to get fixed.
  • one1chanceone1chance Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here i am stuck on retrieving list of charcters after i have login this sucks been trying to get on since the servers came back online its been about 6-7 hours since i have been trying to play and still no look login in because it can not Retrieve my list of Charcters please get this sorted out guys
  • goodoleboy01goodoleboy01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Emergency Maintenance has come and gone, but the problem remains. I'm going to try to do a wipe/reinstall of STO and see if that fixes it.... wish me luck!!!