What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Congratulations Michael and welcome to fhe fleet!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Welcome to Command division PO2C Michael Tritter!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I just downloaded the Borg Invasion and started reading that. All I can say is 'wow.' Props to Kheren for a job well done.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    He did an awesome job novelizing all our RPing. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Our wonderful RPers deserve some credit too. Everyone involved is just fantastic!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I can't wait to get home and try the new Prometheus with MVAM console. Has anyone flown it yet?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    Our wonderful RPers deserve some credit too. Everyone involved is just fantastic!

Hey--who's entering the writing contest!! We only have 5 days left to get the entries in!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I would, but I've had to write far too many essays in the last week so my brain can't handle any more writing. I look forward to reading the entries/winners.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Sorry I let the thread fall behind. I went out of town for the night and the darn hotel didn't have internet in the rooms :mad:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    You went AWOL? For shame ... :p

No worries, there are always a few of us keeping an eye on things here.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I would, but I've had to write far too many essays in the last week so my brain can't handle any more writing. I look forward to reading the entries/winners.
    Real Life comes first. :)

Command meeting is in an hour and a half (2pm EDT). Don't forget the US did the 'spring forward' thing today and is now on Daylight time!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    BLZBUB49 wrote: »
    You went AWOL? For shame ... :p

I know, I'm such a bad officer. lol
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Naughty Vince! Well, come to the fleet meeting tonight (10:30pm Eastern) and listen to us COs make more bloopers. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Gah, how am I ever going to make a blooper reel for the fleet meeting recording if we admirals don't make screwups? :D

I should have the recording edited by Wednesday evening, possibly Thursday. We have a guest coming over to the house on Thursday, and the house need some serious cleaning since I've been spending too much time on the Romulan series lately. Heh.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The Few... the Proud... the Lotus Fleet.

Hey STO enthusiasts
    If you are looking for an amazing fleet with fun, knowledgeable, involved, helpful, and clever members... well… then look no further before you checkout the Lotus Fleet.

One of the reasons that this is an exclusive fleet is that you must go through Starfleet Academy, and PASS your classes to be eligible to join. Some of you may be thinking, hey that sounds like too much work... well... are you Star Trek fans or not????

One of the advantages in this fleet is that members must WORK, LEARN, THINK, and TEST their skills and knowledge just to become a member. As a result, we have a fleet of very dedicated and involved members who each play a role in the fleet: based on their interests and initiative. We don’t have just a huge number of uninvolved members that come and go; instead we have a core of involved Lotus Fleet members that are welcoming and involved!

For example, we go on fleet episodes and missions together (using TeamSpeak to communicate), craft specific items, members are involved in creating some great role playing stories: we hold a rank and a particular position on a specific ship involved in episodic missions that are better than some published novels out there, weekly meetings, etc… and a collection of different social groups and other game related activities that occur.

You want to know more… then visit us here: http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/ :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    As Jeff said above, the Academy is a great part of Lotus Fleet. It is a fantastic way for Trek newbies to learn about the universe and for lifelong Trek fans to test or add to their knowledge. It also provides a nice way to ease your way into the fleet, by meeting the professors and staff instead of jumping into a large fleet right away. The Academy staff are always ready to answer questions about Trek and the fleet and help Cadets work towards fleet membership.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I finished editing the sound for the fleet meeting recording, and it's now posted. Enjoy the news and music!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks Jae! I love what you do with the meetings, they're so much more fun with the music, etc.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks Jae! I love what you do with the meetings, they're so much more fun with the music, etc.
    Yes, and then I can edit out all my Shatner-esque long pauses and "Uhm"s! It drives me nuts to listen to myself speak. LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Yes, and then I can edit out all my Shatner-esque long pauses and "Uhm"s! It drives me nuts to listen to myself speak. LOL

At least you don't ramble on and on about vague upcoming changes to the website like a certain Admiral whom shall remain nameless. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    That's cause they had a few too many beers and or gin-and-tonics during the fleet officer meetings. :D

OK, we're running The Cure tonight--tentatively 9pm Eastern but time still tba.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    We just finished up a great Academy Meeting and I can't wait to finish up 2.0 and release it for all of our wonderful cadets.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I really enjoyed the wonderful promotion ceremony for Rear Admiral Crist. Congratulations on the new pip.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'm finishing up my entry for the writing contest, and then I hope to get some solid work done on sound-editing the promotion ceremony and meeting. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Awesome work Admiral! Thanks for your hard work!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Happy 30th Birthday, Fleet Admiral Nova!! :D

(I am so fired for posting this! LOL)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    I'm finishing up my entry for the writing contest, and then I hope to get some solid work done on sound-editing the promotion ceremony and meeting. :)

This could take a while, I recall a large chunk of a certain Command Division CO's report that needs to be edited. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    This could take a while, I recall a large chunk of a certain Command Division CO's report that needs to be edited. :)
    Hehe--I was having lip issues that night and kept mis-pronouncing EVERYTHING. It drove me crazy.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Well, the meeting has been edited and posted to the download section. Congratulations to Adm. Crist, too. I finished editing the promotion ceremony as well. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Congrats Crist! I can't wait to listen to the meeting, I love your editing skills Jae!