test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    that horta pet is somethimg, i tell ya, make sure you get one instead of stupid armor
    edited February 2011
    BattleLion wrote:
    that horta pet is somethimg, i tell ya, make sure you get one instead of stupid armor

I agree, I spent way too much time just walking around with my Horta. He's tons of fun!
    edited February 2011
    Well, I tried to do the second mission Saturday, about 2 hours after release, and could not stay logged in once I reached the Hfihar system and beamed down.

I suppose it was overwhelmed with players; as evidenced by the fact that the last 5 LY into the system was a constant barrage of ships coming and going around that system. :cool:
    edited February 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, February 14th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

CUI Name: Josiah Sage (BawdyScoundrel)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Medical (Surgery)

CUI Name: Josh Vincent ( Josh Vincent)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Intelligence)

CUI Name: Jeff Taylor ( Jeff a.k.a Syntron)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Scinece (Chemistry & Physics)

Congratulations to the recent Graduates.
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the love Kinstar! I look forward to spending more time with the fleet as an enlisted member!
    edited February 2011
    Congratulations to you 3 ... good show!!!!

However, now I have to go find some more pleebs to do my laundry. :rolleyes:
    edited February 2011
    Fear not BLZBUB, its totally okay to ask a Petty Officer to do your laundry!
    edited February 2011
    Congrats to our new grads!! I saw a bunch of apps for role-playing, too--I look forward to RPing and gaming with you all, too!
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the love Jae. I can't wait to get started RPing with you!
    edited February 2011
    Congratz to our new graduates! Post and be active! http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/index.php

:):):):)
    edited February 2011
    Happy Thursday Lotus Fleet. I look forward to another day of fun discussions with you all!
    edited February 2011
    Yes, yes, we had a fleet meeting on Valentine's day. This is because we are very dedicated fleet members!!! (And some of us have no lives) The meeting, complete with blooper reel, can be found in the Valentine's Day Fleet Meeting thread (clicky). Enjoy!
    edited February 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    Yes, yes, we had a fleet meeting on Valentine's day. This is because we are very dedicated fleet members!!! (And some of us have no lives) The meeting, complete with blooper reel, can be found in the Valentine's Day Fleet Meeting thread (clicky). Enjoy!

I can think of no better way to spend my Valentine's Day!
    edited February 2011
    Looking forward to the next episode of Star Trek Online tomorrow! Come join in the adventure. Check out our website in the link in my sig.

:):):)
    edited February 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    I can think of no better way to spend my Valentine's Day!

We are sad, sad people. :p:p:p
    Devem wrote: »
    Looking forward to the next episode of Star Trek Online tomorrow! Come join in the adventure. Check out our website in the link in my sig.

I'm looking forward to it. I need to finish the second episode, too! Hopefully the servers won't be overloaded. If they are, we might punt and do another ST or gaming activity. :)
    edited February 2011
    JaeOnasi wrote:
    We are sad, sad people. :p:p:p

I'm looking forward to it. I need to finish the second episode, too! Hopefully the servers won't be overloaded. If they are, we might punt and do another ST or gaming activity. :)

Yes! Finish the second episode before the third starts at 1400 EST. Look forward to seeing you guys in game.
    edited February 2011
    Finally found the time last night to finish episode 2 in the Cloaked Intentions. Got myself a nifty little pet rock now.;)

Just in time too, because Episode 3: Frozen launches today (at 11:00 a.m. PST).
    If it is anything like last Saturday, the servers will be kicking me off every minute or so as everyone who is anyone will be trying to complete this next episode.
    edited February 2011
    We ran through it a couple times, had a nice group of us running around collecting accolades and having fun. :D

I finally have my pet rock, too. Hehe.

Anyway, it was fun to see teaming up for the different class objectives--I like that that is encouraging group play. I also found it interesting that you could get 2 different outcomes with this mission.
    edited February 2011
    Great Episode! I truly liked the Star Trek fell of it. I also ran the mission 2x to receive both weapons. VERY NICE weapons too! Looking forward to next week's episode of STAR TREK ONLINE!

:):):)
    edited February 2011
    I'll have to run episode 2 to get the other 2 items--I had to get my pet rock first. :D
    edited February 2011
    Good afternoon fleet! I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting tonight!
    edited February 2011
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Monday, February 21th, 2011, Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Rahmir Anhur (Darkrahmir)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Close Quarters Combat)

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited February 2011
    Congratulations, and welcome to Command division!
    edited February 2011
    Congratulations Rahmir. I look forward to serving with you!
    edited February 2011
    You folks see the new image on the login screen looks like the feds might be getting their own melee weapon, looks like that science officer is holding a lirpa.
    edited February 2011
    Brigham wrote: »
    You folks see the new image on the login screen looks like the feds might be getting their own melee weapon, looks like that science officer is holding a lirpa.

Nice--I have a bat'leth on my tac boff, but he looks a bit silly with it, since he's not klingon. Ushaan weapons would be cool, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in tomorrow's build since my game has been pre-patching.
    edited February 2011
    'Grats on the graduation Rahmir Anhur. I look forward to serving alongside you, and the rest of the fleet of course, in-game and on the forums.

Now, if we could only have Fleet actions within the game, it would be all the more fun! :D
    edited February 2011
    BLZBUB49 wrote: »
    'Grats on the graduation Rahmir Anhur. I look forward to serving alongside you, and the rest of the fleet of course, in-game and on the forums.

Now, if we could only have Fleet actions within the game, it would be all the more fun! :D

For sure it would however seeing as most of us are VAs it shouldn't be to difficult to arrange something.
    edited February 2011
    Good day Lotus Fleet. How's everybody doing?
    edited February 2011
    vince081 wrote: »
    Good day Lotus Fleet. How's everybody doing?

Working on those diplo points! :)