test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unofficial Mac version testing....

Comments

• emhofgallifreyemhofgallifrey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    works the same as Lion

Are you sure about that? I just reinstalled it and wineskin gave me an error about X11, and it wouldn't install.

The reason I was trying to reinstall it is because previously when playing it was only using part of my screen in fullscreen, leaving the desktop showing below.
  • therealdoh123therealdoh123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are you sure about that? I just reinstalled it and wineskin gave me an error about X11, and it wouldn't install.

The reason I was trying to reinstall it is because previously when playing it was only using part of my screen in fullscreen, leaving the desktop showing below.

what kind of error? Its working fine for me.
  • spacediverspacediver Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I get the same error about X11. Here's the wineskin test log:

WineskinX11: main(): argc=8
    Waiting for startup parameters via Mach IPC.
    WineskinX11: do_start_x11_server(): argc=8
    Attempting to use pixel depth of 24
    [3423093.452] WineskinX11 starting:
    [3423093.452] X.Org X Server 1.12.99.0
    [3423093.452] Build Date: 20120410
    [3423093.452] _XSERVTransmkdir: ERROR: euid != 0,directory /tmp/.X11-unix will not be created.
    [3423093.471] (II) GLX: Initialized Core OpenGL GL provider for screen 0
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/misc/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/TTF/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/OTF/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/Type1/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/100dpi/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/75dpi/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /Library/Fonts, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /System/Library/Fonts, removing from list!
    [3423093.501] (EE) Error compiling keymap (server-2930)
    [3423093.501] (EE) XKB: Couldn't compile keymap
    [3423093.514] (EE) Error compiling keymap (server-2930)
    [3423093.514] (EE) XKB: Couldn't compile keymap
    [3423093.514] XKB: Failed to compile keymap
    [3423093.514] Keyboard initialization failed. This could be a missing or incorrect setup of xkeyboard-config.
    [3423093.514]
    Fatal server error:
    [3423093.514] Failed to activate core devices.

Using latest Macbook Air 11-inch (mid-2012) with Mountain Lion. Used to work great on Lion.

This was a test from Wineskin itself, not STO in wineskin. So wineskin itself has a problem or a dependency it uses has a problem.
    edited July 2012
    figured it out. You need to install the X11 Server for Mountain Lion which you can get here: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki. Version 2.7.2 is the latest supported version for ML that you want. The upgrade to ML removes X11. After installing it, log out and log back in and try STO now.

You might also need gcc 4.2, but try without first. You can install gcc by installing Homebrew (brew) here: http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/, GCC Installer (https://github.com/kennethreitz/osx-gcc-installer/) or installing XCode's Command Line Tools. If you had brew running before the ML upgrade, do a brew update. Running 'brew doctor' will let you know if you're missing anything.

If you haven't figured it out yet, you also need to go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy, and set "Allow applications downloaded from Anywhere" (you'll need to click the lock to do that).
    edited July 2012
    spacediver wrote: »
    I get the same error about X11. Here's the wineskin test log:

WineskinX11: main(): argc=8
    WineskinX11: do_start_x11_server(): argc=8
    [3423093.452] WineskinX11 starting:
    [3423093.452] X.Org X Server 1.12.99.0
    [3423093.452] Build Date: 20120410
    [3423093.452] _XSERVTransmkdir: ERROR: euid != 0,directory /tmp/.X11-unix will not be created.
    [3423093.471] (II) GLX: Initialized Core OpenGL GL provider for screen 0
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/misc/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/TTF/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/OTF/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/Type1/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/100dpi/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /tmp/Wineskin/share/fonts/75dpi/, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /Library/Fonts, removing from list!
    [3423093.472] [dix] Could not init font path element /System/Library/Fonts, removing from list!
    [3423093.514] Keyboard initialization failed. This could be a missing or incorrect setup of xkeyboard-config.
    [3423093.514]
    Fatal server error:

Using latest Macbook Air 11-inch (mid-2012) with Mountain Lion. Used to work great on Lion.

This was a test from Wineskin itself, not STO in wineskin. So wineskin itself has a problem or a dependency it uses has a problem.
    This is usually a permissions issue with the wrapper itself or just /tmp on your machine. Being that you said its a 2012 and mountain lion, I'd assume its the wrapper. Migration Assistant sometimes tears up wrappers. The first thing i'd do in that case is download a new copy of the wrapper and move the game folder from the old one into the new one and see what happens.

figured it out. You need to install the X11 Server for Mountain Lion which you can get here: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki. Version 2.7.2 is the latest supported version for ML that you want. The upgrade to ML removes X11. After installing it, log out and log back in and try STO now.
    that can help, but its not actually needed... it is possible if there was an issue on your machine (especially with /tmp), going through that process fixed it though.
    You might also need gcc 4.2, but try without first. You can install gcc by installing Homebrew (brew) here: http://mxcl.github.com/homebrew/, GCC Installer (https://github.com/kennethreitz/osx-gcc-installer/) or installing XCode's Command Line Tools. If you had brew running before the ML upgrade, do a brew update. Running 'brew doctor' will let you know if you're missing anything.
    you do NOT need gcc or Xcode to run the game... period. You do need them if your wanting to build custom engines in Wineskin Winery, but thats only if your wanting to make your own wrappers or modify this one a ton. If you do an engine build in Winery with W2.5.5EngineBase or later, it'll install gcc 4.2 for you anyways if you want and you don't need to download it it anywhere else.
    If you haven't figured it out yet, you also need to go to System Preferences - Security & Privacy, and set "Allow applications downloaded from Anywhere" (you'll need to click the lock to do that).
    you do not have to do that... you can run any app that Mountain Lion blocks by simply doing a right click, and selecting Open, then when asked, confirm that you are sure you want to run it. It will only ask that the first time you run something, then it will work like normal, with no changes to Gatekeeper.
    edited July 2012
    Yes, I'd already tried downloading new wrappers. I appreciate your exchange of information, but you're coming off a bit rude when you hadn't provided any actual solutions. I'm providing the solutions that worked, so maybe just a "thank you" and a "gcc isn't necessary" is all you need to say.

I already told people to try just X11 first without the others. And permissions is not the problem.
    edited July 2012
    Yes, I'd already tried downloading new wrappers. I appreciate your exchange of information, but you're coming off a bit rude when you hadn't provided any actual solutions. I'm providing the solutions that worked, so maybe just a "thank you" and a "gcc isn't necessary" is all you need to say.

I already told people to try just X11 first without the others. And permissions is not the problem.
    Tone can be hard to infer in pure text, I never intended anything to be rude, nor really see how it is rude, but if you see it that way, sorry, it wasn't my intention. My responses on a forum are not always directly to the 1 person, but also taking in mind many other people who may be reading it.
    [3423093.514]
    Fatal server error:
    That happens from a problem not being able to create a symlink in /tmp correctly for initialization (XKB only runs from a hard coded location, so I build it to run from /tmp since its full read/write for all users on OSX). Sometimes its able to make that symlink, but the files in the wrapper do not have the right permissions to launch correctly anyways (usually happens from Migration assistant, or copying apps directly over between Macs without zipping or putting them in a dmg first). Whatever the case, 99% of the time you see those errors, its some type of a permissions problem. The Font errors before that are normal when X11 isn't installed so the X fonts aren't found, but that doesn't stop the wrapper from launching... just may cause Font issues depending on the title, but doesn't cause Font issues in STO. You can completely run STO wrapper without X11 installed on your machine at all.
    edited July 2012
    fair enough. Thanks for the added information!

By the way, you don't have Mountain Lion, do you. The Gatekeeper was changed into a much more restrictive program. The change I recommended is required not only for Wineskin, but others too. It wasn't like that in Lion, but it is that way in Mountain Lion now. You can no longer just accept a program that was downloaded from the internet unless it's a signed Mac developer program (until you enable the Gatekeeper setting I mentioned).
  • eggcimpprreggcimpprr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have Mac OS X Version 10.6.8 and I'm trying to install this on my MacBook Pro. I'm using the full download from fileplanet.com but I can't even get the installation going. Every time I click on the setup.exe, wineskin comes back with "no executables found." Do I have a corrupted file? or am I skipping a step or something?
  • athirneathirne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Everything seems to work pretty normally under ML, but things do seem a bit laggy... then again it has been months since I have played. I updated the wrapper to the latest version to some improvements but I am finding that STO doesn't like the new X11 Quartz for ML and I am pretty sure the included X11 in the build isnt fully Mountain Lion compatible. Using a hybrid of the latest wine build with the original X11 included in the wrapper, wow the launcher is just as fast and fluid as a native application.
    All in all it seems like once again STO isnt usable on Mac for fleet actions and the like, but more then usable for DOFF, star base building, and other less high responsive actions.
    edited July 2012
    By the way, you don't have Mountain Lion, do you. The Gatekeeper was changed into a much more restrictive program. The change I recommended is required not only for Wineskin, but others too. It wasn't like that in Lion, but it is that way in Mountain Lion now. You can no longer just accept a program that was downloaded from the internet unless it's a signed Mac developer program (until you enable the Gatekeeper setting I mentioned).

Gatekeeper is new in Mountain Lion. The previous warning about downloaded apps wasn't Gatekeeper.

Like I explained before, you do not have to change the Gatekeeper setting. If you try to launch an app and it says the message about not being able to run it because it isn't signed... this is what you do.
    • Right click the app
    • Select the "Open" option
    • It will ask if you are really sure you want to... and you can select to run it anyways (this only happens if you do the right click and choose Open)
    • From then on it will run fine, you only have to do the Right Click Open method the first time
    eggcimpprr wrote: »
    I have Mac OS X Version 10.6.8 and I'm trying to install this on my MacBook Pro. I'm using the full download from fileplanet.com but I can't even get the installation going. Every time I click on the setup.exe, wineskin comes back with "no executables found." Do I have a corrupted file? or am I skipping a step or something?
    sounds messed up, its failing to start the installer. After you run the Installer and it fails, go to Advanced on Tools Tab and click to view the log files... maybe something in there will help point to why it failed.
    athirne wrote: »
    Everything seems to work pretty normally under ML, but things do seem a bit laggy... then again it has been months since I have played. I updated the wrapper to the latest version to some improvements but I am finding that STO doesn't like the new X11 Quartz for ML and I am pretty sure the included X11 in the build isnt fully Mountain Lion compatible. Using a hybrid of the latest wine build with the original X11 included in the wrapper, wow the launcher is just as fast and fluid as a native application.
    All in all it seems like once again STO isnt usable on Mac for fleet actions and the like, but more then usable for DOFF, star base building, and other less high responsive actions.
    Seems slower on Mountain Lion than it was on Lion, and several games are having that issue if you check benchmarks around the web. I think in a driver update or two on Mountain Lion and performance may improve.
    edited July 2012
    sounds messed up, its failing to start the installer. After you run the Installer and it fails, go to Advanced on Tools Tab and click to view the log files... maybe something in there will help point to why it failed.

Here's what I got from the log

WineskinX11: main(): argc=12
    WineskinX11: do_start_x11_server(): argc=12
    [3504354.751] WineskinX11 starting:
    [3504354.751] X.Org X Server 1.12.99.0
    [3504354.751] Build Date: 20120410
    [3504354.936] (II) GLX: Initialized Core OpenGL GL provider for screen 0

*edit*
    Second attempt came up with this

LastRunX11.log

WineskinX11: main(): argc=12
    WineskinX11: do_start_x11_server(): argc=12
    [3504715.239] WineskinX11 starting:
    [3504715.239] X.Org X Server 1.12.99.0
    [3504715.240] Build Date: 20120410
    [3504715.408] (II) GLX: Initialized Core OpenGL GL provider for screen 0
    set +o allexport
    set -o braceexpand
    set -o emacs
    set +o errexit
    set +o errtrace
    set +o functrace
    set -o hashall
    set -o histexpand
    set -o history
    set +o ignoreeof
    set -o interactive-comments
    set +o keyword
    set +o monitor
    set +o noclobber
    set +o noexec
    set +o noglob
    set +o nolog
    set +o notify
    set +o nounset
    set +o onecmd
    set +o physical
    set +o pipefail
    set -o posix
    set +o privileged
    set +o verbose
    set +o vi
    set +o xtrace

LastRunWine.log

err:process:init_windows_dirs directory L"C:\\windows" could not be created, error 2
    err:process:init_windows_dirs directory L"C:\\windows\\system32" could not be created, error 3
    err:process:init_windows_dirs directory L"C:\\windows" could not be created, error 2
    err:process:init_windows_dirs directory L"C:\\windows\\system32" could not be created, error 3
    err:wineboot:main Cannot set the dir to L"C:\\windows" (2)
    err:wineboot:ProcessRunKeys Error running cmd L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe -a -r" (2)
    edited July 2012
    eggcimpprr wrote: »
    err:wineboot:main Cannot set the dir to L"C:\\windows" (2)
    err:wineboot:ProcessRunKeys Error running cmd L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe -a -r" (2)

couldn't create the folders... the wrapper is either messed up, or you're trying to run it on a volume (drive) it cannot write to. Put it on your main drive or one you have full read/write (NTFS is problematic).. if it still doesn't work, get a fresh copy of the wrapper and try again.
    edited July 2012
    That fixed the problem. I was able to install it and everything. Unfortunately, now when I try to launch the game, I can't get past the Star Trek icon loading screen. The screen will turn blue or some crazy messed up mixture of black and blue with the game music playing. Tried it several times, and I'm thinking that my laptop probably can't support this game.
  • cliffstahcliffstah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've actually not been having many problems on ML. Just a few crashes every now and then. My latest crash log is here: http://d.pr/n/Yawg

It's actually pretty fast. Faster than it was under Lion, and doesn't seem to degrade after time like it did before. Not sure whether that's ML, or the latest STO patch.
    edited July 2012
    I did find an errors in the builds being used for WineskinX11 in most of the recent versions, that was causing the XKB error and failing to activate core devices most of the time... that ended up not being a permissions issue, but really only shows its head with some changes in Mountain Lion. I think I have it fixed in my current Wineskin 2.5.6RC1 wrapper I have up for anyone who uses Wineskin. When I'm ready to make it a release version I'll go ahead and make an updated STO wrapper too.
    edited July 2012
    I did find an errors in the builds being used for WineskinX11 in most of the recent versions, that was causing the XKB error and failing to activate core devices most of the time... that ended up not being a permissions issue, but really only shows its head with some changes in Mountain Lion. I think I have it fixed in my current Wineskin 2.5.6RC1 wrapper I have up for anyone who uses Wineskin. When I'm ready to make it a release version I'll go ahead and make an updated STO wrapper too.

Thanks doh123, for your continued dedication. I wait patiently :-)
    edited July 2012

I went ahead and updated my wrapper. And oh my. I can actually revert everything back to high quality and it runs as smooth as you like.

However I'm still getting startup crashes. Anything I can do to help debug/fix these, or is this FOL?
    edited July 2012
    cliffstah wrote: »
    I went ahead and updated my wrapper. And oh my. I can actually revert everything back to high quality and it runs as smooth as you like.

However I'm still getting startup crashes. Anything I can do to help debug/fix these, or is this FOL?

can I get what the crash really is after the update? wine log, x11 log... stuff from Console, as well as the crash log?
    edited July 2012
    can I get what the crash really is after the update? wine log, x11 log... stuff from Console, as well as the crash log?

http://d.pr/f/oB0Y

Included:

- console.txt (from Console)
    - LastRunWine.log
    - LastRunX11.log
    - pcl.log

I cleared/deleted STO related log files before running it (hoping it would crash). It did.

Just to be clear, the "crash" always happens after clicking Engage. I say "crash" because from a user perspective, STO just disappears. No crash dialog or anything. This appears to happen regardless of the X11 I use (WineSkin internal or XQuartz).

I'm happy to do this as many times as you require, so please lean on me for testing :-)
    edited July 2012
    http://d.pr/f/oB0Y

Included:

- console.txt (from Console)
    - LastRunWine.log
    - LastRunX11.log
    - pcl.log

I cleared/deleted STO related log files before running it (hoping it would crash). It did.

Just to be clear, the "crash" always happens after clicking Engage. I say "crash" because from a user perspective, STO just disappears. No crash dialog or anything. This appears to happen regardless of the X11 I use (WineSkin internal or XQuartz).

I'm happy to do this as many times as you require, so please lean on me for testing :-)

yeah... thanks.. thats a bug in XQuartz thats never been tracked down (pretty rare) that causes it to crash at times. I'm not sure how you are getting it though, because this is the first time I've ever seen it happen in Wine when Wine is using a Virtual Desktop. If you set the Screen Settings back to Automatic, you'll see it crash any time it tries to change resolutions. Maybe even with the virtual desktop it is having some weird issue with 2560x1440? Its spamming that over and over in the console which it shouldn't be doing... but X is failing to change then crashing.
    edited August 2012
    yeah... thanks.. thats a bug in XQuartz thats never been tracked down (pretty rare) that causes it to crash at times. I'm not sure how you are getting it though, because this is the first time I've ever seen it happen in Wine when Wine is using a Virtual Desktop. If you set the Screen Settings back to Automatic, you'll see it crash any time it tries to change resolutions. Maybe even with the virtual desktop it is having some weird issue with 2560x1440? Its spamming that over and over in the console which it shouldn't be doing... but X is failing to change then crashing.

Well then it's even more odd, because I have periods of getting it *all* the time. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it yet. Sometimes, I can go weeks (months) without crashing on startup. Other times - like now - I have to try launching STO a number of times before it'll actually work. Sometimes 5 or 10 times in a row. Sometimes even more.

Guaranteed, a day or two from now - perhaps after the next update - I won't see it again for a while.

It doesn't happen on my MBP (which my Wife uses to STO), nor on my sister's MBP. So it must be something specific to this setup huh..

Any thoughts as to what I might be able to try to work around it?
    edited August 2012
    Well then it's even more odd, because I have periods of getting it *all* the time. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it yet. Sometimes, I can go weeks (months) without crashing on startup. Other times - like now - I have to try launching STO a number of times before it'll actually work. Sometimes 5 or 10 times in a row. Sometimes even more.

Guaranteed, a day or two from now - perhaps after the next update - I won't see it again for a while.

It doesn't happen on my MBP (which my Wife uses to STO), nor on my sister's MBP. So it must be something specific to this setup huh..

Any thoughts as to what I might be able to try to work around it?

first I'd try running a different resolution... maybe the same as your using on the MBP, and see if it still happens. Would at least narrow down its a resolution issue. The X server might just have an issue with how STO is handling itself if the resolution is over a certain amount, and your MBP is running a lot lower res. I cannot find, or have heard of, any game besides STO that can crash the X server like this. It didn't use to, it was some update long ago that started doing it.
    edited August 2012
    first I'd try running a different resolution... maybe the same as your using on the MBP, and see if it still happens. Would at least narrow down its a resolution issue. The X server might just have an issue with how STO is handling itself if the resolution is over a certain amount, and your MBP is running a lot lower res. I cannot find, or have heard of, any game besides STO that can crash the X server like this. It didn't use to, it was some update long ago that started doing it.

I'll try that and see what happens, though obviously I'd prefer to run at full resolution if I can! The main reason being that I often like to run STO in the background whilst doing other things.

Talking of which, I have another weird issue that has just reared its head. I've never had this before, but I cannot seem to run STO in the background any more... I hit CMD+ALT+A to run in a window, and within 5 seconds it fullscreens itself again.. No matter how many times I un-fullscreen it, within 5 seconds it reverts..
    edited August 2012
    I'll try that and see what happens, though obviously I'd prefer to run at full resolution if I can! The main reason being that I often like to run STO in the background whilst doing other things.

Talking of which, I have another weird issue that has just reared its head. I've never had this before, but I cannot seem to run STO in the background any more... I hit CMD+ALT+A to run in a window, and within 5 seconds it fullscreens itself again.. No matter how many times I un-fullscreen it, within 5 seconds it reverts..

yeah... STO is calling the resolution over and over again through Wine for some reason, as evidenced by the logs saying it was changing res over and over again... That doesn't happen to me though, so its something to do with your machine. Anytime Wineskin sees a resolution change was requested, it does it... so your Cmd+Opt+A is really just a resolution change request as well (to the full rootless desktop resolution).
    edited August 2012
    yeah... STO is calling the resolution over and over again through Wine for some reason, as evidenced by the logs saying it was changing res over and over again... That doesn't happen to me though, so its something to do with your machine. Anytime Wineskin sees a resolution change was requested, it does it... so your Cmd+Opt+A is really just a resolution change request as well (to the full rootless desktop resolution).

Weird, because that one has only just started happening.. Since I updated to 2.5.6. I've tried with XQuartz too, but I can't seem to get STO past Engage using that.

Also, I have noticed that when STO won't go past Engage that if I put my display to sleep then wake it up and try immediately, it works. I've tried it a few times, but not enough to rule out coincidence..
    edited August 2012
    Weird, because that one has only just started happening.. Since I updated to 2.5.6. I've tried with XQuartz too, but I can't seem to get STO past Engage using that.
    if you have the "always keep logs" option on, or are using Test Run.... that along with Override->Fullscreen which you need for STO will cause resolution changing problems, and things that kick you back to fullscreen etc... This is because on Override, Wine isn't allowed to handle anything, so Wineskin is actually reading log info to figure out what to do. The method I'm using doesn't work right if it keeps building up a big log... and I'm not currently sure of a better way to do it.
    Also, I have noticed that when STO won't go past Engage that if I put my display to sleep then wake it up and try immediately, it works. I've tried it a few times, but not enough to rule out coincidence..
    no clue... doesn't make sense to me.
  • ejskarsgardejskarsgard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am having trouble with to small window.. how do I make it as big as my screen? I have tried different settings in the wineskin but it seems to be the same.
    edited August 2012
    I am having trouble with to small window.. how do I make it as big as my screen? I have tried different settings in the wineskin but it seems to be the same.
    for best usage...

before launching... go in Wineskin.app Screen Settings and make sure its on Override->Fullscreen and select the resolution you want to use in STO.

After you are fully into STO, the resolution in there might have changed during launch again depending on your settings. Go into STO graphics settings and set it for fullscreen then choose the same exact resolution you chose in Wineskin.... then from that point on it should be fine.

Make sure the resolution you choose is exact in both the X and Y part. If you choose one of the wrong ones, it could draw everything on your desktop.
  • joenatljoenatl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    everything was running fine yesterday (well a bit laggy). Came in this morning and it wont load the launcher and I get an error report of:

Process: WineskinX11 [90544]
    Path: /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/MacOS/WineskinX11
    Identifier: Star Trek Online.Wineskin.prefs
    Version: STO UMV 1.4.1 (Wineskin 2.5.5)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: ??? [1]
    User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2012-08-03 10:50:53.941 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8 (12A269)
    Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 250590 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 56
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 34523 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 4
    Anonymous UUID: A7F21A4D-CC34-4DC5-B740-C1D4FC9E911A

Crashed Thread: 4

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
    Failed to activate core devices.
    X.Org X Server 1.12.99.0 Build Date: 20120410
    abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e46e35 szone_free + 857
    1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c46aa8 __CFAllocatorSystemDeallocate + 24
    2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c46a88 CFAllocatorDeallocate + 232
    3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c467ea CFRelease + 2042
    4 com.apple.Foundation 0x979a26e1 -[NSISLinearExpression dealloc] + 39
    5 libobjc.A.dylib 0x94f838ff -[NSObject release] + 47
    6 libobjc.A.dylib 0x94f6d5b2 (anonymous namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 490
    7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c6f7b3 _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 51
    8 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c7490d __CFRunLoopRun + 1853
    9 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c73d6a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 378
    10 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x99c73bdb CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    11 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x932fc8aa RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 242
    12 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x932fc619 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 374
    13 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x932fc494 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 88
    14 com.apple.AppKit 0x91793a5a _DPSNextEvent + 724
    15 com.apple.AppKit 0x9179328c -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
    16 com.apple.AppKit 0x917896dc -[NSApplication run] + 855
    17 WineskinX11 0x000097c2 X11ApplicationMain + 850
    18 WineskinX11 0x000163b5 server_main + 277
    19 WineskinX11 0x0000327b do_start_x11_server + 219
    20 WineskinX11 0x00003b35 _Xstart_x11_server + 181
    21 WineskinX11 0x000038f1 mach_startup_server + 97
    22 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb65b5 mach_msg_server + 477
    23 WineskinX11 0x00002d8a main + 1466
    24 WineskinX11 0x000022c5 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb99ae kevent + 10
    1 libdispatch.dylib 0x96eebcc5 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993
    2 libdispatch.dylib 0x96eeb7fd _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 2:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb90ee __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2d04c _pthread_workq_return + 45
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2ce19 _pthread_wqthread + 448
    3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e14cca start_wqthread + 30

Thread 3:
    0 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e14cac start_wqthread + 0

Thread 4 Crashed:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb8a6a __pthread_kill + 10
    1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2bacf pthread_kill + 101
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e62508 abort + 168
    3 WineskinX11 0x00140b0b OsAbort + 11
    4 WineskinX11 0x00010200 AbortDDX + 32
    5 WineskinX11 0x0014775f AbortServer + 47
    6 WineskinX11 0x00147e17 FatalError + 151
    7 WineskinX11 0x000e28a2 InitCoreDevices + 162
    8 WineskinX11 0x0002ea6b dix_main + 715
    9 WineskinX11 0x00016502 server_thread + 50
    10 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2a557 _pthread_start + 344
    11 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e14cee thread_start + 34

Thread 5:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb88e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10
    1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2f220 _pthread_cond_wait + 833
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92eb50ad pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3 WineskinX11 0x0002ab02 xpbproxy_run + 674
    4 WineskinX11 0x00009b62 xpbproxy_x_thread + 18
    5 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2a557 _pthread_start + 344
    6 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e14cee thread_start + 34

Thread 6:: com.apple.appkit-heartbeat
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96fb8c72 __semwait_signal + 10
    1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92eb4a6d nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 189
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92eb4936 usleep$UNIX2003 + 60
    3 com.apple.AppKit 0x91978a6d -[NSUIHeartBeat _heartBeatThread:] + 879
    4 com.apple.Foundation 0x979bb318 -[NSThread main] + 45
    5 com.apple.Foundation 0x979bb29b __NSThread__main__ + 1396
    6 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e2a557 _pthread_start + 344
    7 libsystem_c.dylib 0x92e14cee thread_start + 34

Thread 4 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
    eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0x000101ec ecx: 0xb030ae2c edx: 0x96fb8a6a
    edi: 0xb030b000 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xb030ae48 esp: 0xb030ae2c
    ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x96fb8a6a cs: 0x0000000b
    ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
    cr2: 0x001cbf84
    Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:
    0x1000 - 0x1bbfe7 +WineskinX11 (???) <9D7CA923-5B01-F356-5BD2-17ECFF079B78> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/MacOS/WineskinX11
    0x21e000 - 0x22affb libXplugin.1.dylib (37) <03F3312B-DC2D-36B2-8810-A3024EE6829B> /usr/lib/libXplugin.1.dylib
    0x234000 - 0x235ff7 +libAppleWM.7.dylib (8) <9172C8B1-E8EC-472D-5D76-1FFC7CE296D6> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libAppleWM.7.dylib
    0x238000 - 0x242ff7 +libXext.6.dylib (11) <74D1177F-A9C0-9812-60B2-E67032F0BB2D> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libXext.6.dylib
    0x248000 - 0x24aff7 +libXfixes.3.dylib (5) <4B16127F-AA2F-7480-E642-3AD644D930FB> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libXfixes.3.dylib
    0x24d000 - 0x34dfe7 +libX11.6.dylib (10) <76818845-A4A1-2B41-CD54-6F0C158FC5F5> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libX11.6.dylib
    0x36c000 - 0x37bff7 +libxcb.1.dylib (3) <A6BDE930-BE5E-5694-61CE-5EF68B4B70CD> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libxcb.1.dylib
    0x388000 - 0x403fe7 +libpixman-1.0.24.4.dylib (25.4) <CE1FCC15-C769-31E5-0427-539C7113DAE7> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpixman-1.0.24.4.dylib
    0x413000 - 0x441fe7 +libXfont.1.dylib (6.1) <88BF9008-5D29-4F88-0B45-408CE377CE2D> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libXfont.1.dylib
    0x44d000 - 0x4c0fe7 +libfreetype.6.dylib (15.1) <8FE5782E-0C08-C328-AF90-CEFE6A3D9AE7> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libfreetype.6.dylib
    0x4d3000 - 0x4d6ff7 +libfontenc.1.dylib (2) <DFE9D810-F573-A2EF-4718-CFB8198DAB9B> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libfontenc.1.dylib
    0x4d9000 - 0x4eaff7 +libz.1.2.6.dylib (1.2.6) <811A7B95-291D-0C0D-4DED-4D8F93E2415B> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libz.1.2.6.dylib
    0x4ee000 - 0x4efff7 +libXau.6.dylib (7) <34EFCC5C-9D95-E615-1819-E5699DD38792> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libXau.6.dylib
    0x4f2000 - 0x4f4ff7 +libXdmcp.6.dylib (7) <09592ADE-F8B5-8530-1B90-171E6A925DD0> /Applications/Star Trek Online.app/Contents/Frameworks/libXdmcp.6.dylib
    0x5bf000 - 0x5ccffb com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <C8D82AA3-AE5E-3B6D-A8D1-847856057186> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x5ef000 - 0x5f7ff2 libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.1.16) <61717F57-9AAC-31B4-8894-27A1BF7987B9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7eb000 - 0x7f7ffb libGPUSupport.dylib (8.5) <DCEDB13E-6E2C-3D14-965E-70522403723B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport.dylib
    0x16f9000 - 0x1725ffa GLRendererFloat (8.5) <1E69D3D7-1782-3FF8-AB52-3F23DC4F617B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x172e000 - 0x1730fff libCoreFSCache.dylib (24.4) <A089ED2E-0156-3937-BE32-5BED76DF4066> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x4d17000 - 0x4ea3ff8 GLEngine (8.5) <23C1BECF-D0EF-339D-B312-EFACB26C5983> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x4eda000 - 0x502bff7 libGLProgrammability.dylib (8.5) <27E2DAE2-DECE-364C-A1C2-138735A3869E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x8ed4a000 - 0x8f58bffb com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.0.51 - 8.0.0) <6558382E-52E4-37C5-BC83-9A73E656167C> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x8fe80000 - 0x8feb2e57 dyld (210.2.3) <23516BE4-29BE-350C-91C9-F36E7999F0F1> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90007000 - 0x90076ffb com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <1ABF438B-30E6-3165-968C-E2EA1A9DF1FD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x90077000 - 0x9008cfff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.10 - 4.1.10) <20E394D6-D9BA-3C1D-993A-533B60EF3B63> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x9008d000 - 0x900a6fff com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x900a7000 - 0x9015aff7 com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181) <4F071012-F857-367D-B0B8-EAD088A05740> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x90165000 - 0x90256ffc libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x90257000 - 0x9025eff3 com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x9025f000 - 0x9036cffb com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.0 - 843) <4BFEFB05-3EE3-36A7-891D-CE03D1DF8125> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x9036f000 - 0x90371fff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.5) <9043B315-4E68-3262-A310-76E64F0409C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x90372000 - 0x904beffb com.apple.CFNetwork (596.0.1 - 596.0.1) <0EC65BE8-5775-37C8-B6C7-8BC7CAECB222> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x904e5000 - 0x906e5ffb com.apple.CoreData (106 - 407.5) <B4386286-5C67-3134-A5BD-852447DA696E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x906e6000 - 0x906e7fff libquarantine.dylib (52) <D526310F-DC77-37EA-8F5F-83928EFA3262> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x906ef000 - 0x906fdfff com.apple.opengl (1.8.5 - 1.8.5) <AA14FBC0-8AF3-3CCB-A390-C8F9AE81E1E9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x90700000 - 0x907aaff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (539 - 539) <4C026504-5420-35D7-912E-A584C6F9FFC6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x908cb000 - 0x908d7ffd com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8 - 411) <62036837-CFEC-37FD-AEB1-040EF573C2B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x90970000 - 0x909b5ff5 com.apple.opencl (2.1.17 - 2.1.17) <921C1549-637A-33D7-A891-834FB9F582C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x909b6000 - 0x90a04ffb com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12 - 1.12) <F3C87D17-D5F3-39D3-B6F1-1DF3DBECCBDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x90a51000 - 0x90b6cff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <62495AB3-8FD5-39D0-A881-07BA77139EAA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x90bb3000 - 0x90c02ff6 libTIFF.dylib (843) <AA81BA16-8026-35DA-8193-2C8715ACD435> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x90c03000 - 0x90c60fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.0 - 4.1.0) <9549B81F-4425-34EE-802B-F462068DC0C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x90c61000 - 0x90c62fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220) <4E42390B-25EC-3530-AF01-337E430C16EB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x90d17000 - 0x90db1fff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 87) <6A27BBE5-6EF0-3D5D-A485-2145826B9796> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x90db2000 - 0x90e70ff3 com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x90e71000 - 0x90ebdfff libcorecrypto.dylib (106) <FAAD1A30-0D84-3A17-AC40-288EF0F529AA> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x90ebe000 - 0x912dbff3 FaceCoreLight (2.0.1) <3EF03B25-C361-31A6-8704-3FBFFBD0E10B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x91546000 - 0x9162fff7 libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x91630000 - 0x921e9fff com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187) <5E13B150-4096-3B61-9DC0-6ABA48F6515B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x921ea000 - 0x9220efff libJPEG.dylib (843) <04383F74-067F-3E98-882F-21F5B9578984> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x9220f000 - 0x92212ffd libCoreVMClient.dylib (24.4) <C54E8FD0-61EC-3DC8-8631-54288AC66AC8> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x92213000 - 0x92214ffd libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x92215000 - 0x92255fff com.apple.MediaKit (13 - 658) <2CF2116F-EA07-31BB-A702-5B6C77F9D68B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x92256000 - 0x92361ff7 libJP2.dylib (843) <D8FE1E1C-D4DC-3465-95C4-AEADD6C2611C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x92362000 - 0x92363ffd com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x92364000 - 0x92364ffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148) <6B34E8E4-EE31-3E2B-AEB3-8714C3102AED> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x92365000 - 0x9243bfff com.apple.DiscRecording (7.0 - 7000.2.4) <C14E99B9-DEFA-3812-89E5-464653B729F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x9243c000 - 0x924b1ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341) <472F564A-BD46-30C3-92F5-87273A512910> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x9250c000 - 0x9250cfff libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <81C58EAB-0E76-3EAB-BDFD-C5A6FE95536F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x9250d000 - 0x9251bfff libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x9251c000 - 0x92541ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.0) <7A90C337-4493-3393-9C56-75EB52112D75> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x92542000 - 0x92542fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x92543000 - 0x92555fff libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x925df000 - 0x925e1fff libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x925e2000 - 0x928e7fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037 - 1037) <92494ADA-2ED1-3141-81B9-23F2C27E779C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x928e8000 - 0x92923fe7 libGLImage.dylib (8.5) <E5F2D8DE-3053-361A-982B-9BB2AE73E324> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x92924000 - 0x9292effc com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <D3112172-D3A7-3C9A-825D-5630D47327D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x9292f000 - 0x92970ff7 libcups.2.dylib (327) <F46F8703-FEAE-3442-87CB-45C8BF98BEE5> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x92971000 - 0x9297bfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x92984000 - 0x92a00ffb com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.1) <E18350AD-CAA9-3323-BDE9-63A688792C6C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x92a01000 - 0x92a5bfff com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <684ECF0D-D416-3DF8-8B5B-3902953853A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x92a76000 - 0x92a7affc libGIF.dylib (843) <355B672B-D07D-36FE-B6B9-142406ACFBA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x92a7b000 - 0x92af5ff7 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <A959B2F5-9D9D-3C93-A62A-7399594CF238> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x92af6000 - 0x92afefff com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26) <AF0D1990-8CBF-3AB4-99DF-8B7AE14FB0D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x92b7c000 - 0x92b7effb libRadiance.dylib (843) <6C2B92DB-A537-3618-9E68-F006DF427D2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x92c1d000 - 0x92c3afff com.apple.openscripting (1.3.5 - 148) <3460338D-B686-3C33-B322-DC8391668F8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x92c40000 - 0x92c82ff7 libauto.dylib (185.1) <B2B5B639-6778-352A-828D-FD8B64A3E8B3> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x92c85000 - 0x92ddcff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.8 - 1.8) <6856CA9B-BF08-341B-AEE9-91CC258D4534> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x92ddd000 - 0x92e13ffb com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x92e14000 - 0x92ed1ffb libsystem_c.dylib (825.24) <7D90CAC5-EC98-35F8-A52E-81B54F0C7DCC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x92ed2000 - 0x92edeff7 com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x92f0f000 - 0x92f12ff9 libCGXType.A.dylib (322) <2090D588-49DD-3DB6-A296-8E7B0FF1482A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x92f16000 - 0x92fc4ff3 com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.14) <3CC31B7F-5560-364A-ADFC-31861C3C2328> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x92fd3000 - 0x92fe3ff2 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x92fe4000 - 0x92ff2ff3 libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x92ff3000 - 0x9301fff7 libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x93131000 - 0x9315effe libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x931bb000 - 0x931c2fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.27) <4B3700EA-F14D-3994-BAAB-79BBD33D7305> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x931c3000 - 0x9325afff com.apple.ink.framework (1.4 - 110) <C01F2572-E7E4-3A6C-B4F2-2F97B4AD43D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x9325b000 - 0x93264ff9 com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <A1A6CC3D-AA88-3519-A305-9B5D76C5D63B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x932a5000 - 0x93687ff7 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 624) <04C20B6A-FE3D-396E-BCAF-AC4DBAB3747E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x93688000 - 0x93688fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <604ADD9D-5835-3294-842E-3A4AEBCCB548> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x93689000 - 0x936baff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184) <9199E88F-2477-3596-9F56-B8E317A7164D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x936bb000 - 0x936dbff7 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 132) <172C3F7F-CB49-323F-932F-35340999979E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x936dc000 - 0x93999ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55163.44) <798A1E51-3030-35BD-B5E6-4B6F65469357> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x9399a000 - 0x93d52ffa libLAPACK.dylib (1073.3) <0F813868-D84F-365D-8A7B-67FDA169F19C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x93d53000 - 0x93db7ff3 libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x93db8000 - 0x93dbbfff com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x94d80000 - 0x94dceffb libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x94dcf000 - 0x94f47ff5 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.0) <0B0EC55A-9084-3E28-9A84-1813CE3FAA9B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x94f56000 - 0x94f62ffc libkxld.dylib (2050.7.9) <D2892FF5-C00D-3493-8945-5C36733FE9A3> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x94f63000 - 0x94f64fff libremovefile.dylib (23.1) <98622D14-DAAB-3AD8-A5D9-C322BF572A98> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x94f65000 - 0x9507215f libobjc.A.dylib (532) <9663A040-F232-3E2A-8318-AA40B940AF6F> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x95073000 - 0x95077fff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x95078000 - 0x950afffa com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <AA8CC981-78EF-38F0-9959-83DEF9E418DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x950b0000 - 0x951a8ff2 libsqlite3.dylib (138) <AA00F27E-B72D-31DE-8EE4-985227CC9912> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x9540c000 - 0x9540fffb com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <C1B2A1EB-9EA2-3340-8611-F788C87A951F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x95410000 - 0x95414ffe libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x95415000 - 0x95454ff7 com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x95728000 - 0x9572cff7 libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x9572d000 - 0x95730ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x95731000 - 0x9575afff libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x9575b000 - 0x957e0ff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x957eb000 - 0x95851fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.0 - 387) <84DFC4F0-3186-3C59-9EBD-9EF2C3561A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x95852000 - 0x95c94ff3 com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 322) <2E04AAAD-8403-3819-BD6C-9836D42F58B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x95c95000 - 0x95c95fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x95c96000 - 0x95cf1fff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
    0x95cf2000 - 0x95cf2fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <908B8D40-3FB5-3047-B482-3DF95025ECFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x96380000 - 0x96381fff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (7) <B2BC685E-C129-3F6B-9222-AF3CF4F186AC> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x96382000 - 0x9653effd libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.1) <DB04A8FD-9BBE-3CBC-869F-8FA855FB43D2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x9653f000 - 0x965a6ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 - 755.9.7) <CB976A7C-2601-3054-BC41-C3AD6896327C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x965a7000 - 0x965affff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5 - 2.5) <E49427B0-5317-3DFD-B12E-117402BB19CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x965b0000 - 0x965b4fff com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.2 - 86.0.2) <BDF93CE4-9F14-3747-9CD5-FFE71D488BDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x965b5000 - 0x96696fff libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47) <D4EFFCFB-206D-3E3D-ADB5-CBAF04EB8838> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x96710000 - 0x9698aff3 com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (3.14.2 - 644) <3A5383AC-F30A-3674-88F4-DF82ADE8D73E> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x9698b000 - 0x9699eff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.27 - 235.27) <75D9C0FD-6A40-3A9E-8861-C74DBE137CF3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x9699f000 - 0x96c30ffb com.apple.CoreImage (8.0.17 - 1.0.1) <CE54EC11-1C41-3857-B82D-F8B7D1798F42> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x96c31000 - 0x96c99fe7 libvDSP.dylib (380.6) <55780308-4DCA-3B10-9703-EAFC3E13A3FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x96c9a000 - 0x96ca1ffb libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x96ca2000 - 0x96cbeff7 libPng.dylib (843) <43C3DD20-4BB2-3429-A40A-7FF9BC50E5FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x96d29000 - 0x96d6eff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x96d6f000 - 0x96dd3fff com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.0 - 269.1) <4D155F09-1A60-325A-BCAC-1B858C2C051B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x96dd4000 - 0x96dfdff7 libRIP.A.dylib (322) <48626D20-EFD2-3F8C-B458-30514DDD7984> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x96dfe000 - 0x96e60fff libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x96e61000 - 0x96e69fff libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x96e82000 - 0x96e8cfff libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x96e8d000 - 0x96ee6ff7 com.apple.AE (645 - 645) <D4919967-EF16-36BA-9E8A-DA110DE8BB4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x96ee7000 - 0x96ef9ff7 libdispatch.dylib (228.18) <833C83BE-278C-353E-AC6D-9B85FAC50A1D> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x96efa000 - 0x96f07ff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x96f08000 - 0x96f2cff2 com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.0 - 400) <A313D83E-5A03-3174-A213-1F7D379040D1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x96f2d000 - 0x96f60ff5 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (47) <3224FBB3-3074-3022-AD9A-187703680C03> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x96fa4000 - 0x96fbeffc libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.7.9) <81E269C6-0F96-3075-9589-D35657D23CDD> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x96fd3000 - 0x970d1ff7 libFontParser.dylib (84.5) <B3006327-7B2D-3966-A56A-BD85F1D71641> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x97303000 - 0x97306ff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x9771b000 - 0x977bbff7 com.apple.QD (3.42 - 285) <1B8307C6-AFA8-312E-BA5B-679070EF2CA1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x977bc000 - 0x977bcfff com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <83160DD1-5614-3E34-80EB-97041016EF1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x977bd000 - 0x977daff7 libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x977db000 - 0x977ddfff com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <62E3AE75-61CB-341E-B2A0-CFC985A2BF7F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x977de000 - 0x97919ff7 libBLAS.dylib (1073.3) <804B5AF7-2646-31D1-8875-FCCF158476D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x9791d000 - 0x97c3afff com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945) <B6F00754-C3F7-3E33-B708-CCEA2AA3E969> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x97c3b000 - 0x97c7dff7 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.3) <EE36AF6C-E574-3F48-9AC3-E8C8295739FF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x97c7e000 - 0x97c7efff libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x97c7f000 - 0x97c80fff libdnsinfo.dylib (453.16) <6441AEC9-3916-3BF6-BE54-9C25E2BE61E1> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x97c81000 - 0x97c9efff libxpc.dylib (140.37) <F61095FA-B2CF-3CD8-9088-9D9FC18B38BC> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x97c9f000 - 0x97d37ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557 - 557) <219C11A8-8446-336E-B518-F52D1571420F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x97d38000 - 0x97d43fff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60026) <A6C6EDB8-7E69-3827-81F3-9A74D0935461> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x980c6000 - 0x980d0fff libCSync.A.dylib (322) <CD2707A0-48EB-30C5-8431-460663D44A91> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x980d1000 - 0x980d8fff liblaunch.dylib (442.21) <349330F8-1BBF-3B78-AFB2-4F32413CE971> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x980e3000 - 0x980efff8 libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x980f0000 - 0x98146ff3 com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 416) <B23E2C58-A6A5-32B6-811C-0F0551E14483> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x98147000 - 0x98164fff libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x98165000 - 0x9816effd com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x9816f000 - 0x981a2ff3 com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <B1D719C1-B000-3BE3-B747-329D608585DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x981cf000 - 0x982a3ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.4 - 1.4) <12123FB8-B42D-38B0-8463-6BA375C3C643> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x982a4000 - 0x982c8fff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x9854c000 - 0x98552fff com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x98553000 - 0x98c5aff0 libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <6B247540-E9FC-3DA9-9311-9246EA863E03> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
    0x99a12000 - 0x99a29fff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.1) <4E0F0C47-7796-3152-A77D-F6456287498A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x99a2a000 - 0x99a2affd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.8 - 1.8) <B688A998-93B5-3D9B-BAE4-E49947AA82B4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x99a2b000 - 0x99a6ffff libGLU.dylib (8.5) <E4F932FD-A644-354D-8D4E-F337C93AAFC1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x99a70000 - 0x99bf9ff7 com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x99bfa000 - 0x99c3cfff libcurl.4.dylib (69.2) <8CC566A0-0B25-37E8-A6EC-30074C3CDB8C> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x99c3d000 - 0x99e24ffb com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744) <A2BB4949-264A-302B-897E-713860894FE6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x99e25000 - 0x99e29fff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x99e2a000 - 0x99e40fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <56C3F276-BD1F-3031-8CF9-8F4F481A534E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x99e41000 - 0x99e63ff3 libc++abi.dylib (24.2) <4C064BFE-B8B4-35CA-AB3C-F6A47D47A0F2> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x99fa3000 - 0x99fa3fff com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x99fa4000 - 0x99fb2ff7 libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x99fe9000 - 0x99ff9ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (166) <D9080BA2-A365-351E-9FF2-7E0D4E8B1339> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x99ffa000 - 0x9a08cffb libvMisc.dylib (380.6) <6DA3A03F-20BE-300D-A664-B50A7B4E4B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x9a08d000 - 0x9a08dfff com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x9a08e000 - 0x9a0bbffb com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (153 - 153) <DB105788-CCF5-3678-88C5-65A7267DC581> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x9a0bc000 - 0x9a0c9fff libGL.dylib (8.5) <930067EA-F131-336E-BE31-49DD7F6DFB81> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x9a0ca000 - 0x9a0e8ffb com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 234.2) <BEFF43DE-CF72-3E66-90C8-CAECAFD5F3ED> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x9a0e9000 - 0x9a0e9fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <4EC0548E-3A3F-310D-A366-47B51D5B6398> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x9a3d5000 - 0x9a3dbfff libGFXShared.dylib (8.5) <D2D214E8-A243-3FFD-BA70-D695FF5BD040> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x9a3dc000 - 0x9a3ddfff liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x9a3de000 - 0x9a3f3fff com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x9a4ac000 - 0x9a5a8ff3 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.8 - 344) <98C16F91-9D3E-3FD0-A30B-BD49EE4ED9A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x9a5a9000 - 0x9a600ff7 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

External Modification Summary:
    Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 34
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
    Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
    Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 80873
    thread_set_state: 10

VM Region Summary:
    ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=144.3M resident=53.6M(37%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=90.7M(63%)
    Writable regions: Total=58.9M written=1632K(3%) resident=3508K(6%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=55.5M(94%)

REGION TYPE VIRTUAL
    =========== =======
    CG backing stores 544K
    CG image 12K
    CG shared images 1216K
    CoreServices 2064K
    IOKit 4K
    MALLOC 29.5M
    MALLOC guard page 48K
    MALLOC_LARGE (reserved) 232K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
    Mach message 8K
    Memory tag=242 12K
    Memory tag=35 5808K
    Stack 67.1M
    VM_ALLOCATE 16.1M
    __DATA 10.3M
    __DATA/__OBJC 336K
    __IMAGE 528K
    __IMPORT 4K
    __LINKEDIT 32.5M
    __OBJC 1388K
    __OBJC/__DATA 124K
    __PAGEZERO 4K
    __TEXT 111.8M
    __UNICODE 544K
    mapped file 112.3M
    shared memory 308K
    =========== =======
    TOTAL 392.4M
    TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 392.2M

Model: iMac9,1, BootROM IM91.008D.B08, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.37f3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 130, NVIDIA GeForce GT 130, PCIe, 512 MB
    Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x0198, 0x393930353432382D3030352E4130314C4620
    Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x0198, 0x393930353432382D3030352E4130314C4620
    AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x8E), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.81.20)
    Bluetooth: Version 4.0.9f8 10405, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
    Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0
    Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
    Serial ATA Device: WDC WD1001FALS-40K1B0, 1 TB
    Serial ATA Device: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5670S
    USB Device: Built-in iSight, apple_vendor_id, 0x8502, 0x24400000 / 3
    USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0x24300000 / 2
    USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x0220, 0x24320000 / 4
    USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3 (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0x26400000 / 3
    USB Device: PS2 to USB Converter, 0x0a81 (CHESEN ELECTRONICS CORP.), 0x0205, 0x26430000 / 7
    USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3 (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0x26410000 / 6
    USB Device: USB DISK, 0x090c (Silicon Motion, Inc. - Taiwan), 0x1000, 0x26413000 / 8
    USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3 (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0x26200000 / 2
    USB Device: Neat ADF Scanner, 0x1f44, 0x0050, 0x26230000 / 5
    USB Device: MP620 series, 0x04a9 (Canon Inc.), 0x172f, 0x26210000 / 4
    USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0x04500000 / 2
    USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x06100000 / 2
    USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8215, 0x06110000 / 4
This discussion has been closed.