test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would be your ultimate wish-list item?

If Cryptic could add one thing to the game what would be your most desired? Feel free to post a top 5 if you like, but what's the 1 thing you really wish the most that they'd add to the game?

For me my #1 would be a playable end-game level refit Constitution class like the Enterprise-A. That has always been my favorite ship and I'd really like to be able to have one that was actually playable for any of the end-game content.

After that:
#2: A real exploration mode. One that focuses more on finding peaceful solutions rather than fighting, but that when fighting does occur it's not the boring "squadrons" bull they have now. Just you and one enemy ship, the fights are TV-show like in the fact that they're fairly short and making good tactical decisions quickly decides the outcome.

#3: The ability to remain in the 23rd century and have an explorable and playable map (even if it's fairly small) where you get to properly upgrade your ship and have a few good story arcs.

Comments

• Options
    tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    #1 Security officers on New Romulus.
    #2 Security officers on New Romulus.
    #3 Security officers on New Romulus.
    #4 Security officers on New Romulus.
    #5 Security officers on New Romulus.

You said we could post top 5 right? ;)

Edit: So apparently, at some point when I wasn't playing the game much or just not paying attention, they put a security officer on new Rom. Guess my list is complete lol.
    Post edited by tempus64 on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    1. Cheaper prices on the Dilithium Store outfits (1.7 million for Ent MACO is insane)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    1. Cheaper prices on the Dilithium Store outfits (1.7 million for Ent MACO is insane)

This or

2. Typhoon Class please
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    lynce1975lynce1975 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    1. Pack of nine carriers, 3 for each faction, all from separate races (species?), for instance klingon/gorn/orion based carriers.
    2. a specialization making use of carriers and carrier pets
    3. more options to get the special items needed for reputations other than advanced/elite queues or battlezones (these can be fun but get tiresome ater a while)
    4. respec for specializations
    5. Ways to change/craft different colors? of weapons (for instance crafting antiproton but with the color and sound of the herald antiproton)

• Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    1. End game ToS Connie (They did that)
    2. Playable Romulans (They did that too)
    3. ToS ships available for all factions. (New dreads do that or begin to.)
    4. Get to play in the ToS era. (Got that even without playing an AoY with the Galorndan Core.)
    5. In game nods that your character is a memetic bad***. (Quite a few places. Thank you.)

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    NON-RNG BASED CRAFTING SYTEM. SELECTABLE MODS.

BEING ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR TOON'S PROFESSION (ENG/TAC/SCI) FOR A FEE.
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Nanov.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    3. Armored Hatham Pets (New Romulus Rhinos)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    1 Playable Voth
    2 Cross-faction Citadel Dreadnought Science Carriers
    3 New species-specific ships (Andorian, Vulcan, Xindi etc.)
    4 New social zones (with or without things to do there)
    5 Inventory and loot drop revamp
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    ground vahicle
    racing
    space jump
    that sword from kelvin sulu
    t6 star cruiser (space whale)
  • Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    1. More TOS Ships (Gorn and Orion at least)
    2. More Promo releases with the TOS ships
    3. Fix the existing TOS Training Manual bug from K-13
    4. Ability to slot visual effects for weapons like we can for impulse/shield, etc.
    5. Inventory Tabs for 'No sell items' and Pets.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    1. Kelvin Timeline mini-faction(s)
    2. BFAW does less damage when hitting the same target repeatedly and has -20% accuracy against fighters and destructible projectiles.
    3. Playable Narada.
    4. Mirror Universe rebels mini-faction(s)
    5. Gorn Uprising plotline.
  • Options
    texarion#1034 texarion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    risian4 wrote: »
    1 Playable Voth

1. More playable races period.
    2. Cross-faction Citadel Dreadnought Science Carriers ships. Even better, more factiob specific science ships for KDF/Rom, but cross-faction works.
    3. YES! YES! YES! Priority, give us T6 versions of the T5 existing species specific ships.
    4. New social zones with stuff to do there. And add more "stuff" to existing social zones. All social zones should have a bridge officer trainer, security officer, tailor, bank, mail, exchange etc. And all quadrants should have at least one relatively easily accessible location where we can at least access medical, engineering and even ship selection services.
    5. Depends on what sort of revamp, but I would gladly pay Zen for a loot critter/ship (non combat pet) that would run around and collect your loot for you rather than having to run/fly all over to get it all after a long fight sequence finally ends.

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I would like to be given an actual highly detailed model of a ship of my choice that is made of 1 kilogram of 14k gold for free.

Come on Cryptic... Don't be cheap. Gold is worthless in the 25th century.

:):):)
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited January 2017

I was mainly thinking of removing different levels of stuff (like small, medium and large hyposprays - reduce that to one single thing and do that for all stuff - shield boosts, power cells, regenerators, components, batteries etc.) and removing items like the commodities and food related stuff as drops. These items can be replicated so there's no need for them to appear as drops.

But a loot collecter also sounds like a good idea.
    risian4 wrote: »
    1 Playable Voth

1. More playable races period.
    2. Cross-faction Citadel Dreadnought Science Carriers ships. Even better, more factiob specific science ships for KDF/Rom, but cross-faction works.
    3. YES! YES! YES! Priority, give us T6 versions of the T5 existing species specific ships.
    4. New social zones with stuff to do there. And add more "stuff" to existing social zones. All social zones should have a bridge officer trainer, security officer, tailor, bank, mail, exchange etc. And all quadrants should have at least one relatively easily accessible location where we can at least access medical, engineering and even ship selection services.
    5. Depends on what sort of revamp, but I would gladly pay Zen for a loot critter/ship (non combat pet) that would run around and collect your loot for you rather than having to run/fly all over to get it all after a long fight sequence finally ends.

Oh and edit: I think I'll change the order of my previous list. 1 remains the same, then 5, 2,3,4.
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    *Matchmaking pvp,
    *Exploration mode,
    *Fleet starbase level 6 (yes im crazy),
    *A stack of critDx3 elachi beams and DHC's in my inventory tomorrow morning,
    *Trait loadouts (too many traits, not enough time to change them for every scenario,
    *Loot vendor on fleet starbases maybe a t6 starbase perk (pweaaase??),
    *give the holodeck in fleet starbase some purpose like an entry to the foundry or something else, anything.
    *Customisable and functional interiors
    *Level 20 crafting perks, ie: quad cannon crafting or something.
    *Playtime rewards, for playing, LOGGED IN (free or otherwise), for certain periods if time.
    *A real use for latinum, anything really that serves some purpose.
    Random pie in the sky that will never happen but I OH so wish would :)
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    For careers to become like specializations we can swap out if we desire playing a bit differently on a single character.

Also, species change, and gender changes would also be highly desirable, along with removal of tailor restrictions and stingy color palettes
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    A game that doesn't have any bugs and is totally balanced for every class and skill out there.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    1... A unified color palette for ALL costume pieces.

2... Allow Boffs the same selection options as players with regard to costume choices (ex. Uniform, Off Duty, Club Wear, etc.)

3... As stated by another poster, the ability to slot weapon "visuals" in the same manner that engines, deflectors, etc. can now.

4... Add additional "iconic" race unlocks to the game... either through the C-store or by unlocking T5 in current (or future) reputations. With those unlocks, unique costumes available for that specific race. Current examples include Orions, Nausicaans. Many of the iconic races can be approximated by Aliengen, sure, but some races, IMO deserve to stand out as separate.

5... It would not hurt my feelings in the slightest to have a T6 K't'inga without any of the promotional goodies available in the C-store.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    easier access to the t6 tos stuff

tholian boffs

non humanoid captains and boffs

more exploration

DPS/PVP more user friendly

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    mirrorterranmirrorterran Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Since it's my birthday.....

1. bug fixes
    2. server fixes
    3. balanced pvp
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    If Cryptic could add one thing to the game what would be your most desired? Feel free to post a top 5 if you like, but what's the 1 thing you really wish the most that they'd add to the game?
    I'll stick to what I actually think is possible. For that reason, I won't post anything related to playable Cardassians/Cardassian Faction or Fraction.

#1 - Cardassian Hideki Playable Ship
    EWwtF0X.jpg

#2 - Cross faction universal cloaking console that can be used on Keldons
    [NOT PICTURED]

#3 - Cardassian or Obsidian Order Lobi Store Outfits
    6kThzXw.jpg

#4 - New Cardassian Lock Box with Cardassian ground weapons
    KZPHJEI.jpg

#5 - Jem'Hadar Battle Cruiser Playable Ship
    FNLQyZQ.jpg
    O7buIvK.jpg
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    coolbatman wrote: »
    that dominion ship looks similar to one that is already in game....somebody correct me if i'm wrong.....
    Yes it looks similar but it is not the same as the Dread. The Tier 6 skin which was made to look similar to the battle cruiser is basically a kitbash. It's incredibly thin compared to the battle cruiser from the shows. The actual battle cruiser is in the game as a mob and looks very different. It's referred to as a "battleship" on the wiki and in game. Pics below for comparison.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Jem'Hadar_Battleship
    iyYZryC.jpg

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Jem'Hadar_Dreadnought_Carrier_(T6)
    2JmJhAx.png

When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Can I wish for everything connected to Section 31 and the Defiant to be tossed into the sun?

If not then I want the rules on the tailor looked at properly and changed accordingly, the rules are there for a reason and to just flat out get rid of them seem like asking for trouble.

Edit: I forgot, I want to go into the wormhole and drag Sisko out of it so he can pay for his ton of war crimes also I want to punch Yar hard enough that Sela feels it then punch Sela hard enough for Yar to feel it.
This discussion has been closed.