test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you could remove something from the game, What would it be?

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Still don't see what's the creepy bit. :o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Big shocker there.

Rather than being vague, just say it directly, I am not a mind reader, sir.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Art is a strong word.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Oh, and she might give you some surprises. ;)
    futa confirmation? lol :P
    coolbatman wrote: »
    yeah, then i could archive it next to that pic.....( points at current pic )

Ok, here it is, fresh out of the oven. :)
    your take, Batman?
    Wu1Ooju.jpg

like the hair on that version

Really? The whole thing looks pretty creepy to me.

Why creepy?

As for the hair, I was looking for a sorta 80's rocker style look.

more work needed there ;) lol

508508486.jpg
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I do not see the difference between these renders and some of Cryptic's official artwork, to be honest. Luckily, if anyone doesn't want to look at it there are easy, cleint side options to simply filter the pictures out.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    Remove the Starfleet please. Or at least Starfleet Dental.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    One thing I'd remove...or alter, anyhow, is the DPS snobbery.

Also, one hit killing an enemy, without breaking a sweat, is no fun in my opinion.

No fun to the shootee, but fun to the shooter. :)

But yeah, that's why I don't PvP.

Not to this shooter. A battle is not fun to play in a game if it's like a 1990's Mike Tyson boxing match, lasting only 30 seconds.

I remember those fights you paid a kings ransom only to watch iron mike destroy his opponents in 30 seconds or less.
    AnUJmPV.gif
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Then your compulsive need to plug your own boob slider 3D art on the forums constantly, incessantly, (I might add tastelessly, but taste is relative) where there is no need or purpose to do so, is creepy. Possibly disturbing. On top of that, often remarking on how said 3D boob art either compares to you IRL, or having to somehow blatantly connect the pictures to your own gender identity or whatever speaks to deep-seated issues I don't want to get into.

What's disturbing are those psychedelic, huge, disco Dental banners, guaranteed to give ppl a seizure! :)

Seriously, pretty low to attack smokebailey on her work like that.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    I think this thread has ran its' course for long enough, given the direction it has been taking, especially last few days. Everyone who has remained constructive - thank you.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.