test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Didn't receive reward points when recharging through arc

thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
I didn't receive the reward points from a zen charge purchase through arc.
I am concerned as this is a limited time window in which to use them.

This is for the PC client and purchase was with a VISA.
Zen was immediatly available for use in game.

Comments

• Options
    coverttiger86coverttiger86 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I also had the same problem. Not sure what is going on with it.
  • Options
    solrs#4954 solrs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem to me. Purchased via arc paid with paypal.
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Yup.. I join the crew.. - Purchased via the Arc Homepage, paid with paypal.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    harlequinpixieharlequinpixie Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Paid with visa also, and got no RP points or whatever they are called. I think many many many many many many many people are having this issue. Minus a many maybe...*Shrugs*
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    In the same boat. Bought Zen with my Visa, no RP points. And with the clock ticking on this thing, I'm a bit concerned.
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harlequinpixieharlequinpixie Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    An update on this. I just bought a smaller amount of zen. And got the RP points then. It still has not counted the big purchase. Which is unsettling, as by rights I should have 6000 rp at the moment.

This does not look good for any of us that bought zen earlier.
    Post edited by harlequinpixie on
  • Options
    thor759thor759 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    No RP points credit here either, purchased 2 hours ago, thought there might be a delay before they were credited but no sign yet, used PayPal.
  • Options
    dragonbyte00dragonbyte00 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Got the same problem over here, bought zen with steam got it directly with no delay, but didnt get the zen bonus nor the RP-points (bought 1000 zen).
  • Options
    panzergreypanzergrey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ditto. Received zen with no issue, but still no reward points.. Purchased directly through the Arc charge page.
  • Options
    necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Yeah I didn't receive my charge reward points either. Ticket filed. Is there any word on this @ambassadorkael#6946 ?
  • Options
    babyroohorseheadbabyroohorsehead Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yep same problem to me. Purchased via arc paid with paypal and no RP
  • Options
    rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    I bought $100 worth of Zen ( 13500 Zen) this morning after the prompt on the Arc client informed me of the sale. As of 7:30pm CST there is nothing recorded on the reward claims page.

Transaction ID 59D31433WV032405J
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• Options
    fj42fj42 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Two $50 purchases with no credits, both after 6am PST. Zen came through, but no credits.
  • Options
    Finally got a response to my ticket:
    _____
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive your charge reward points for purchasing Zen. Rest assured, this is being investigated by the proper team. Please keep an eye out on our website, forums, and social media channels for further updates regarding this issue. We appreciate your kind understanding regarding this issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Regards,
    Feishing
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    _____

So at least they know and are working on it.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i have a connected issue spend 2x 1k points but got only one r&d box

Thank you for writing to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue regarding the charge reward promo on Star Trek Online. Having reviewed the information you supplied, we can confirm that the developers are already aware of the issue and are investigating it further. At this time time we can't say when it will be fixed and we encourage you to keep an eye on our website and official game forums for updates.

I apologize for any gameplay interruptions this may have caused. Please let us know if you have any inquiries.

Regards,
    Heartlight
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • Options
    fj42fj42 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I can't even get the support page to open, so I'm unable to open a ticket.
  • Options
    casidiencasidien Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am experiencing the same issue, i bought 100 dollars in zen through steam, the zen purchase went through, but i never received the bonus.

I've tried to open a support ticket, but i can't even do that!

Edit, the $100 were two 50 dollar separate purchases.

Here is more information pertaining to my two purchases below;
    Transaction ID: 562217580891298425
    Purchased: Nov 25, 2016 @ 7:36pm
    5,000 ZEN - $50.00

Total $50.00

Transaction ID: 562217580891500649
    Purchased: Nov 25, 2016 @ 8:25pm
    5,000 ZEN - $50.00

Total $50.00

Post edited by casidien on
  • Options
    So cryptic fixed the no bonus zen from steam but i am stil not getting any of my reward points
  • Options
    So if you didnt get the bonus zen enter a live chat and they will help you out for the reward points send a ticket.
  • Options
    So if you didnt get the bonus zen enter a live chat and they will help you out for the reward points send a ticket.

@dragonbyte00 said who? did you get your points after submittign a ticket?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Just saying how i fixed the problem, furthermore ticket hasnt been responded to yet but game master Claymore said to put in the ticket for the points.
  • Options
    katweazlekatweazle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    how many of you made your purchase between 9am and 10am pt

i found it didnt seem to all go live at 9am
    i puchased between them times got my zen bonus but no reward points
    when i logged into game i found that there was no 25% c store promo active it went live about 10am
    so i guess the reward system may have gone live late too
  • Options
    aurethilaurethil Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I had the same problem.
  • Options
    katweazle wrote: »
    how many of you made your purchase between 9am and 10am pt

i found it didnt seem to all go live at 9am
    i puchased between them times got my zen bonus but no reward points
    when i logged into game i found that there was no 25% c store promo active it went live about 10am
    so i guess the reward system may have gone live late too

9:21 was my purchase time.
    Ya might be on to something mate.
  • Options
    leveslylevesly Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Well in that case they falsely advertised a promotion. Which I believe then causes there to be an issue with Consumer Rights Laws of various countries. Which includes such things as: prohibiting the inclusion of false or deceptive messages or leaving out important information.

Ive also submitted a ticked containing my Transaction ID as well as copies of their own announcement timelines. Which clearly stated that the bonus began immediately:
    From now until 11/28 at 11:59AM (PT), you'll be able to unlock extra Zen! When you purchase virtual currency via our Charge Page using select payment processors listed below, we’ll add additional value to your purchase for you to spend in all your favorite games. Here are some additional details:

What followed their picture diagram was a following statement as part of it saying we got bonus law. So really Cryptic need to just step up and issue all those with the relevant transactions the points.
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    levesly wrote: »
    Well in that case they falsely advertised a promotion. Which I believe then causes there to be an issue with Consumer Rights Laws of various countries. Which includes such things as: prohibiting the inclusion of false or deceptive messages or leaving out important information.

Ive also submitted a ticked containing my Transaction ID as well as copies of their own announcement timelines. Which clearly stated that the bonus began immediately:
    From now until 11/28 at 11:59AM (PT), you'll be able to unlock extra Zen! When you purchase virtual currency via our Charge Page using select payment processors listed below, we’ll add additional value to your purchase for you to spend in all your favorite games. Here are some additional details:

What followed their picture diagram was a following statement as part of it saying we got bonus law. So really Cryptic need to just step up and issue all those with the relevant transactions the points.

The charge rewards page, itself, stipulates to a 6am PT start time which was an hour before the sale blog post was put up. So any time after that thing went up should have been good for the points. The other wrinkle is that some folks have bought their points through Steam, some through Arc, other through the in-game client, etc.
  • Options
    panzergreypanzergrey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well, I received a standard canned response from support about my zen balance, instead of addressing the issue of the missing charge reward points. Still have zero points to redeem...
  • Options
    @panzergrey to me they said it was a known issue and I shall stick to the news page and social media

dont know if this is a usual canned response aswell XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    Same issue through Steam. No bonus zen, no reward points. submitted a support ticket.