What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Didn't receive reward points when recharging through arc

Comments

• Options
    sitaillyriasitaillyria Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    sorry to add my post to the list ^^

zen and bonus received, but no rewards...
    ticket sent, but answer not really affirmative on the issue : follow the thread on the forums, working on it...

well, wait and see, eventually light a candle and cross our fingers ! ^^
  • Options
    ajwillia69ajwillia69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same didn't get the bonus rewards also didn't get the first round of zen went pending instead of through
  • Options
    mrdnodemrdnode Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi there,

got the same problem. Did anyone heard something offical? I mean its like five days ago.
  • Options
    thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    mrdnode wrote: »
    Hi there,

got the same problem. Did anyone heard something offical? I mean its like five days ago.

I updated my ticket 2 days ago and haven't gotten a response since.
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    thehn wrote: »
    mrdnode wrote: »
    Hi there,

I updated my ticket 2 days ago and haven't gotten a response since.

hm well I updated mine yesterday... no response either so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aurethilaurethil Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    No, I got the same reply someone posted. "Wait, we'll post about it whenever it gets fixed".
  • Options
    katweazlekatweazle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Time remaining to spend Reward Points:11 days 21 hours 40 mins 40 secs

perhaps they think they can just sweep it under the rug
  • Options
    babyroohorseheadbabyroohorsehead Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Starting to look like that katweazle, I also updated my ticket 3 days ago and heard nothing
  • Options
    staticveloctiystaticveloctiy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also made a Zen purchase and did not receive Reward Points. I made a ticket, to which no response has been sent to me as of yet. I expected at least a "we're working on it," or something... :(
  • Options
    panzergreypanzergrey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Still waiting for a fix to this.. Considering many of us spent real money on this, for an advertised promotion, it would be nice if we got more of a response that a somewhat generic "we're aware of the issue and working on it" email.
  • Options
    valusolusvalusolus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same issue - zen received, still no reward points.

I agree with panzergrey.
    I thought it was a delay in processing, but it's been almost a week.
    tumblr_n551o9hW5W1tzixowo1_500.gif

• Options
    Please disregard - points just came through and redeemed ok.

Thank you.

• Options
    still 0 points here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Yup, still 0 for me, too. :(
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    same...nothing yet.
    total sits at 0
  • Options
    leveslylevesly Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    No initial points either. I have some from a later zen purchase but none from the 6000 or so Zen I bought when the event supposably went live.

Had a support ticket open 4 days now. Not even a thanks for contacting us message so far
  • Options
    Ok, spoke too soon. Issue not resolved :(

I could finally claim the rewards points from the rewards page, yes, but not all claimed items are showing up in game.

I bought $50 of zen for 6300 rewards points, which I used to redeem the 1st tier prize (R&D pack) 6 times.

But when I went to claim the packs in-game, only one pack was available. Obviously, tabu cat unlocks once, but there should be 6 R&D packs. Nowhere does it say that a prize can be claimed only once - if that was the case , the system should not have allowed credits to be spent 6 times for one-per item.

Ticket submitted, sincerely hoping that the resolution doesn't take another week.

• Options
    Still 0 here
  • Options
    there is liek 0% chance they havnt seen thisd topic

so sad that no official gives us some information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    @ambassadorkael#6946 it would be very much appreciated, if you could look into this matter.. *^_^* - Many thanks in advance.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • Options
    As of today Im still sitting at 0.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Hey folks,

Sorry it's taken me a bit to look into this, wanted to make sure I had the right info. I just had a chat with Customer Support, and they're working hard to identify all of the affected accounts and make sure there's a fix for this. Thanks for being patient.
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Sorry it's taken me a bit to look into this, wanted to make sure I had the right info. I just had a chat with Customer Support, and they're working hard to identify all of the affected accounts and make sure there's a fix for this. Thanks for being patient.

thx for the update
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Thank you very much for the info!!! Qapla'!!! *^_^*
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • Options
    thehn wrote: »
    Hey folks,

thx for the update

Nice Thanks hope it is fix soon
  • Options
    aurethilaurethil Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Cool, thanx ^_^
  • Options
    Hey folks,

tyvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrdnodemrdnode Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Awesome!
  • Options
    marcel314marcel314 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Please extend the timer until this problem is fixed, slowly getting nervous here that things will just move on and people forget it because of the winter event and phoenix box.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Yeah, I posted about that problem with letting you burn up the Reward Points for a Tier multiple times but only awarding it once in a few Threads.

I already had the Hestia so I would have liked to just use those 20,000 Points to purchase let's say 20 Tier 1 R&D Packs instead. It let me claim the Tier 1 a second time but did not give the Reward the second time (at least the R&D Pack).

For the 20k Reward it says on the page where you claim, the Hestia and an R&D Pack. You get the Hestia in the Promotions Tab but no R&D Pack.

They should just allow you to claim the lower Tier stuff as often as you have points for the consumables but just provide the other unlock once.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns