test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

7TH ANNUAL PRIDE WEEKEND!

Comments

• sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    My personal preference for avoiding large walls of text on a video game forum is anything but.

If someone isn't breaking the rules, then your personal preference doesn't matter. People don't need your approval to make long posts if they so wish. So yes, stop trying to be a moderator.

Then you must have skipped through this entire thread of similar posts to hone in on just mine. Also: post on your main :)

you need to DIET!
  • aphelionmarauderaphelionmarauder Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Since I haven't read the post, I can neither say that it was "well-thought-out" nor "indefensible." I can only take you at your word that it is, and I decline to do so.

Your allegedly well though out post is on a forum about a computer game based on television fiction. What's more: the thread in the forums based on fiction is an invitation to attend a party. That's it.

There's no "deep thought" needed. Go to the party or don't. You don't need to write a thesis on it.
    +1
    Support the movement!
    Come stand with us in supporting Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! (It's canon!) #TASforSTO

Time travel and glass-cannon ships hurt my head and is NOT what Trek is about. Trek is exploration, becoming better as a species, and gaining scientific knowledge while holding on to the traditions that got us where were are.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Happy pride, and I hope everyone's having great time :)