test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    Elric nodded. "Absolutely, any stations they're willing to take is fine. Mr. Gibbs will take tactical. In the meantime, let's take us out."
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    1 of 6 took the security station, 3 of 5 went for the conn, and 7 of 14 headed for the science station. Jim slowly turned to Elric. "Do you have a first officer?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    "That would be you, if that's what you're alluding to," Elric smirked. "Though, you are a Captain, so I'm not entirely sure how that works."

As the Noble-class U.S.S. Marrakesh made its way out of the interior of Spacedock into the vast coldness of interstellar space, Elric kept a weather-eye forward before realizing he had no direction.

"Heading, Captain?"
  • Options
    Jim nodded to 3 of 5, who just shrugged. "What, I don't know the heading."

Jim sighed, walked over with the PADD he got earlier, then walked back and sat down in the first officer's chair. "Actually, having been the admiral's first officer for a long while, I know that it works out. Just another rank, really."

3 of 5 entered the coordinates Jim had given him. "Ready."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    "Maximum warp. Engage," Elric said, and the Marrakesh jumped to warp.

While the ship sped through warp, the Captain took a breath.

"ETA?"
  • Options
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge
    "3 minutes," replied 3 of 5.

"Sir, I'm detecting a lot of ships out there," reported 7 of 14, "several configurations. The U.S.S. Sally, Mephiles, Legacy, Firestorm, the original, that is, and the Lexington are all accounted for. There's a Krenim Battleship in formation with them..."

"...presumably the K.I.V. Kyana, I believe," said Jim, motioning 7 to continue.

"A single Vengeance class dreadnought, a Nova class science vessel who's transponder indicates her as the Equinox, and a large number of Terran Empire starships, several configurations, half of which are of 26th century designs. The I.S.S. Enterprise J and the I.S.S. Sally are among them."

Jim slowly turned to Elric. "The comms officer I talked to said I wouldn't like it, but this is ridiculous!"

"There's also a small force of Krenim Coalition vessels heading for them at warp 7," reported 7 of 14.

"Curious. What are they all planning?" asked Jim, wondering.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    K.I.V. Kyana, Captain's Ready Room
    Prala sat in her chair, reading over a few reports about the Terrans and the mirror universe in general. Her first officer, an older Krenim male who's hair was already balding, named Rilan, entered.

"Sir, word from Krenim Command," reported Rilan, "they've decided to cancel the recall on the task force they sent us."

"Well, that's good news," replied Prala, "for how long?"

"Until this new mission is completed," answered Rilan, "they've also decided to give you command of the task force until then."

"I suppose I'll be doing that then," replied Prala. "Instruct the task force to come into formation with us. I'd rather you not tell them, but I don't think these "Terrans" are particularly trustworthy, and the reports I've been looking over only make my point even moreso."

"Consider it done," replied Rilan, "here's hoping they don't betray us until after we've finished."

"Agreed," said Prala, "I think that's all."

Rilan nodded and walked out, and Prala sighed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge

"Seems a bit of an over-kill," Elric agreed as the ship dropped warp. "But if it's the Na'kuhl, then perhaps it's just right."
  • Options
    "U.S.S. Marrakesh, this is U.S.S. Sally," came an incoming transmission. "State the nature of your presence immediately."

Jim motioned for someone to open the responding channel. "Captain Dennison here, we've come out here with Captain Elric and his new ship to assist. Request Admiral Nat for reporting and further orders."

"Admiral Nat is not currently available," replied the Sally.

"Commander Burt here," soon came a different voice from the same vessel. Jim seemed to relax a little. "I'd suggest you beam over with Captain Elric."

Jim turned to Elric.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,185 Community Moderator
    Lt. Jade maintained her aim... at her ex-boyfriend. Something wasn't adding up.
    "Nathan... how are you even here?" she asked.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Sek and Shivak glanced at each other, confused. Sangok kept his rifle aimed at the new arrival.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,185 Community Moderator
    "I... I don't even know where here is," Nathan replied.
    After a moment, Lt. Jade lowered her rifle and approached him. She then gave him a hesitant hug.

"Its good to see you again," she said.
    "Krys... I'm sorry."
    "For what?"
    "Being an idiot and pushing you away."

After a moment, Lt. Jade just slapped him upside the head.
    "We can catch up later. Now's not the time for this."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Sek chuckled, to which Shivak deadpanned. Sangok slowly lowered his weapon. "Shall we continue?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade nodded before bringing her tricorder up.
    "Now the question is... why were we feeling so uneasy around here?" she asked.
  • Options
    They heard a stomp. Now some unusually mechanical breathing Another stomp. Now another. Something, whatever is was, was headed towards them from who knows where.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade tensed up before going for cover.
  • Options
    U.S.S. Marrakesh, Bridge

Elric turned to Jim.

"Very well, Commander," Captain Elric replied. "We're on our way."
  • Options
    Na'kuhl Facility
    There was none, only the entrance that the team had entered through, and another behind Nathan.

Shivak turned to watch the first entrance, while Sangok aimed for the other. Sek turned to Nathan. "Where does the other door go?"
    U.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    Jim and Elric were directed to the bridge, and were then directed from there to the ready room, where 11 of 14 and Burt were waiting for them. Jim was curious when he noticed 11's uniform was now that of a captain, then sat down in the remaining chair. 11, in the chair behind the desk, motioned Elric to the nearby couch.

"So what's going on?" asked Jim to 11 and Burt.

"A group of rogue Na'kuhl have been trying to get at Scott for years, but only indirectly," said 11, "asteroids, directing other enemy forces towards us, etc. etc. They started getting a lot more direct since earlier today."

"Yesterday?" corrected Jim, "it's only 300 hours or so."

"Sure enough. Either way, the attacked the Legacy and Lexington... yesterday," said 11, "they were rescued by Captain Prala and the K.I.V. Kyana, and they then set up an ambush to capture the Na'kuhl in charge. Their ambush was ambushed and they only captured another captain who told us their leader was a General Toros."

"Prala called in General Malin of the Klingon Defense Force, who has the location of the base, we hope," continued Burt, with 11 nodding in approval, "the Lexington found another version of Captain Jade, only as a lieutenant with a single runabout. 11, with the Mephiles, found a Rear Admiral Rudolph Ransom of another universe, who agreed to help us in exchange for amnesty in our universe, since his Federation has been destroyed."

"Who found the Terrans?" asked Jim.

"Sarah did, obviously," answered 11 of 14, "they tried to find Captain Nat. Instead, they ended up in their equivalent of the mirror universe and found their version of Sarah, Sasha Walker, captain of the I.S.S. Legacy, who eventually brought in Emperor Nat, the same one we encountered in that temporal fracture. The U.S.S. Legacy then ran off to try to reach Captain Nat's universe again, only to end up finding our mirror universe and recruiting Admiral Anna Walker."

"Oh good," sarcastically said Jim, "where's the admiral? What are you all doing now?"

"We sent Sek, the Legacy's chief engineer, named Shivak, General Malin's science officer, Sangok, and Lieutenant Jade in a modified Delta Flyer equipped with temporal technology and a stealth module from the lieutenant's runabout. Nat is officially sleeping in his quarters, but in reality, he's out there assisting aboard the timeship Reality," replied 11, "he said something about temporal orders to me, but that's all."

"This only keeps getting better," remarked Jim, "well, I and Elric came out here with a few of my senior staff and Elric's new ship, if you have any use for us here and now."

"Actually, that would be appreciated," said 11, "I've been busy running things here, so it would be wonderful... wait, where's the Firestorm?"

"Spacedock, under serious repair," answered Jim.

"Well, you can take the Mephiles then, since I'm evidently needed here for the moment," requested 11, "if you wouldn't mind, send over the admiral's senior staff when you get there, I take it yours can do the job."

"Sure thing," said Jim, "although Elric did look a little short on crew..."

"We can probably send over some other officers," said 11.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I'll be okay," Elric held his hand up, appreciatively. "I want to break in the holo-crew. As for the situation at hand, it seems we've amassed a large and powerful fleet. What's next?"
  • Options
    "I don't know," Nathan replied.

Lt. Jade checked her tricorder.
  • Options
    U.S.S. Sally, Ready Room
    "Wait for the scouts to return," replied 11, "until then, prepare your crew. Study Na'kuhl tactics. Etc."
    Na'kuhl Facility
    Sek let out a sigh. Sangok noticed the obvious hint of Breen mechanical cold air rebreather tech in the sounds. He turned to Sek.

Sek turned to Sangok, realizing. "Breen!"

The first door got blasted open, and a large, tall, Breen entered, wearing a black, and somewhat sleek looking coldsuit. It aimed it's polaron rifle at the away team.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Hold your fire!" Lt. Jade called out. "We are enemies of the Na'kuhl and a potential ally for your people! We may be able to help you drive these invaders out of your sovereign territory."
  • Options
    The Breen fired. It missed, luckily, as Sangok attacked with a cold fusion flash. The Breen didn't even notice, and aimed to fire again.

Sek opened fire with his CRM 200. Same lack of effect. Shivak deadpanned both of them and tossed over a frictionless particle grenade, which the Breen managed to walk around.

"It occurs to me now that all of our attacks are a natural part of Breen life," stated Shivak, "we should leave."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade positions herself to shield Nathan while moving to disengage.
  • Options
    Sangok directed his tricorder to generate a paradox bomb in proximity of the enemy Breen, while Sek motioned everyone else to the other door. They left, and closed the door behind them. Sangok fired a continuous beam from his rifle, sealing the door.

"What now?" asked Shivak.

"We need to find the computer core," said Sek, "sensor logs. The whole bit. Then we need to get out of here."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade nodded in response.
  • Options
    Sek lead the way, and the others followed... as did distant footsteps.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Lt. Jade pulled something off her belt, then placed the object around a corner.
  • Options
    Sek and the others didn't stop.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After a moment of leaving a "party favor" for anyone following them, Lt. Jade caught up with the rest of the group.