test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    "Hey man," said Claire. "It's a Gorn ship off the port bow! They're locked on us."

Elric furrowed his brow. "It's Captain. You're supposed to call me Captain."

"Oh, right. Also, I'm not a Starfleet officer," she realized.

Jessie brought the shields up and targeted weapons before hailing the enemy. "This is Captain Elric of the U.S.S. Amaterasu," Elric declared. "We are in a volatile, unnatural part of space; we must cease this fighting before we cause the universe to be destroyed."
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "This is General Rosk of the Gorn Imperium," replied a stern, Gorn voice over the comm channel. "You have ended Zar's life, and for that, you will die."

They cut the channel and began firing a series of disruptor bursts at the Amaterasu, evidently uninterested in the universe's potential destruction.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Admiral Nat's combadge chirped, and he, too, tapped it in response.

"Admiral, this the Mephiles," stated Pevro. "Our communications had been taken offline, but we've managed to put together a temporary communications array using parts from one of our shuttlecraft. We have a situation up here."

"We know," the admiral replied. "Beam us-"

"Actually," Captain Nat interrupted. "I can make this a lot easier, in case they should be attacked while their shields were down..."

Nat deadpanned his counterpart, sighing. "Send the Commodore to his vessel, he'd probably be more useful there. Oh, and don't forget to give us our pain back, you know?"

"Of course," the captain replied as he motioned to everyone else, and they felt their feeling return. He snapped his fingers, sending Commodore Nat to the Firestorm. "I figure I might want to stay behind for a moment. Anyone want dibs on the Firestorm F?"

Jim shrugged, replying "sure", and vanished into a flash of light, being sent to the vessel in question.

"Well, might as well send us over," the admiral said, "be careful with whatever you're doing."

The captain then sent everyone else to the Mephiles, aside from Agent 47, Lyras, her crew, and all the aliens; he figured they can beam up to their vessel on their own, and he himself wanted to have a few words with a couple of them.
    U.S.S. Mephiles, Bridge
    Admiral Nat, his officers (Jim aside), Sarah, and Krystal all appeared on the bridge of the admiral's ship, and the admiral sat down in his chair, while Burt and Sek took to their stations. "Report," the admiral ordered.

"Both remaining Firestorms report that the commodore and Jim made it to the respective ships," Burt stated.

"We believe the I.S.S. Enterprise is attempting to open temporal rifts in the area so they can return," Pevro replied. "Additionally, a Gorn dreadnought has appeared and is attacking the Amaterasu."

Nat looked to the viewscreen, which now displayed the ongoing battle. "Take us in," the admiral said.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    "Admiral... I can take Tactical if you need me," Krystal spoke up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    The admiral shook his head in reply, motioning to Narekkun. "I already got a tactical officer, you know."

Sarah shrugged and sat in the first officer's seat, motioning Krystal to the extra seat parallel to her own.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal made a neutral sound, indicating that she wasn't liking being just a passenger, and took the offered seat.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    "Sorry we can't offer you anything to do," the admiral replied, "but we've got a job to do. Narekkun, target the Gorn ship's weapons."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

U.S.S. Amaterasu, Bridge

"You killed a Gorn? Unbecoming of a Starfleet officer," Claire said. "Probably."

Elric shook his head. "I fought him, but it was an alternate universe Sarah that killed him. But misplaced blame is good too. Good for the heart. They'll feel better. Oh, and initiate multi-vector assault mode, attack pattern Delta-Gamma-Psi. Target their weapons."

Suddenly Elric was transported away.

U.S.S. Amaterasu Beta, Engineering

Elric found himself in the Amaterasu's Beta section, in Engineering. The ship was now separated into three. In Engineering, a Gorn had Zeta pinned next to a console, and which Zeta's cables had been connected to. It was clear that Zeta had beamed him there.

"Bad timing, buddy," Elric said. "But then again, you're not doing so great yourself."

He ran over and punched for the Gorn's head, but his fist was blocked when the Gorn released the robot spider. Elric used his other arm to tap his commbadge. "Elric to Amaterasu Alpha, I'm on Beta. Continue the attack."

*Click!* Zeta pulled his cable in and then flung it around a second Gorn's waist as the second Gorn attempted to reach Elric. The cable went tighter and tighter.

Elric ducked a swing from the first Gorn and returned with a kick. The Gorn punched again and Elric knocked the fist away and punched his android arm into his face. The Gorn's teeth broke out and Elric palm-striked him one last time, knocking him out. The Captain looked around to find the security team had finished with the others.

"Anyone want to join me in command, feel free," he said.

U.S.S. Amaterasu Beta, Battle Bridge

Zeta hopped back onto Elric shoulder as he left Engineering and took a turbolift to the Battle Bridge of the Amaterasu's Beta section. He took command and activated the view screen whih showed the Gorn ship and the Mephiles joining. "Beta section to Alpha, I've taken command here. I'm targeting their primary weapons," he said before launching two quantum torpedoes.
    Harrison and his security team followed Elric, and took some of the other stations to help fly the ship.

"Acknowledged," replied Scott. "I already sent Cujo, 2 of 7, and some other officers to command the Gamma section, by the way. We're all targeting the enemy weapons systems."

On the viewscreen, the Mephiles could be seen pounding into the Gorn vessel's shields with a flurry of antiproton beams, and taking the blunt of the Gorn vessel's own weapons fire. The Firestorm and Firestorm F continued closing rifts, as did the I.S.S. Sally, but it was becoming clear that they were too slow; several alternate Terran Paladin class Temporal Battlecruisers had already broken through and started engaging the local Firestorms.
    I.S.S. Sally, Bridge
    Anna sat in her command chair, watching the viewscreen as the alternate Terran vessels emerged from temporal rifts and began attacking the Firestorm and the Firestorm F, while her own vessel continued closing other rifts. She narrowed her eyes, realizing that something, or someone was missing...
    Starbase 144, Mirror Universe
    Mirror Nat leapt down in the corridors of the station, having just arrived there after sneaking away from the temporal facility from earlier. On his left, was a mere Captain Sean Dennison, the mirror Jim, evidently demoted sometime earlier, and on his right, Commander Kevin Aughtry; mirror Scott. They snuck around, looking for an entry point to the Chronostorm, which was still being held there.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017

"Elric to Amaterasu Alpha: It looks like we're struggling with rifts. Since Gamma has the deflector, I'll send them to assist. Keep up your attack."

Amaterasu Gamma veered off toward a rift and began closing it. Meanwhile, the Amaterasu Alpha and Beta hit the Gorn dreadnought's forward weapons hard, disabling them.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    U.S.S. Amaterasu Gamma, Battle Bridge

2 of 7, Cujo, and a couple other officers arrived on the bridge of the Gamma section. Cujo took to the tactical console, while 2 of 7 took to the science station, working to close the temporal rift they had been sent to. Cujo brought up the comms, hailing the other vectors. "We've take command of the Gamma bridge," Cujo stated, working away, "we're closing this rift now."

One of the alternate Terran Paladins outside took notice and headed for the Amaterasu's Gamma Section, targeting the deflector. The newly instated acting helmsman, a Vulcan male named Sirok, initiated evasive maneuvers.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Elric watched as Amaterasu Gamma was hit, just missing its deflector, and likely disrupting those inside for a moment. "Agh, poor guys," he said, sympathetically. "Elric to Mephiles, have anyone to spare to take a temporary command of Amaterasu Gamma? I'm heading over to cover them."

He then nodded to Harrison to send a message to Amaterasu Alpha.

"Harrison, have Scott follow our lead," Elric suggested.

U.S.S. Amaterasu Alpha, Bridge
    "Already on our way," Scott replied, as the Alpha vector followed the Beta vector.
    U.S.S. Mephiles, Bridge
    Admiral Nat just deadpanned, turning to Sarah, shrugging, then turning to Krystal. "Get down to the transporter room and beam over."
    Starbase 144, Mirror Universe
    Some Terran guard rounded a corner, noticing Sean and Kevin, unknowing of the mirror Nat directly behind him. Mirror Nat stepped forward, grabbing the guard's head and twisting it abruptly, snapping their neck, and letting their body drop to the floor. He motioned for the others to follow his lead as he entered an airlock...​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal literally jumped up and ran for the Transporter Room, clearly excited to be doing something.

As soon as she was able to beam over, she ran for the Bridge.
    2 of 7 turned to Krystal as she ran in abruptly.

"Captain," 2 of 7 said. "We're currently evading fire from an alternate Terran battlecruiser, evidently a future vessel. Your orders?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal thought for a moment.
    "Quick rundown on what we got available, and see if we can find a blind spot on that battlecruiser," she said. "This thing's a lot smaller than the Lexington so its gonna be a bit of a switch in tactics."

The Beta vector flew passed and fired phasers and torpedoes into the Paladin-class ship that was firing at Krystal's Gamma vector. "Elric to Amaterasu Gamma. Captain Krystal Jade? Is that you? Huh. I couldn't imagine a better person in command."

Then he continued.

"I'm on the Beta vector and Commander Scott's on the Alpha vector, but you're on the only vector capable of closing those Mirror Universe rifts. Scott and I can cover you, if you're up for it."
    "Just clear us a path Elric," Krystal said. "Plow the road, we'll do what we can."
    2 of 7 worked away at her console. "Running an analysis now," she stated, continuing her work. "Nothing so far."
    I.S.S. Chronostorm, Bridge?
    Mirror Nat stepped into what was evidently the bridge, but seemed surprised to see it had been reconfigured to the same arrangement used by most Wells and Mobius class ships. "Damn Anna Walker reconfigured my ship!?" Mirror Nat shouted. "Ugh! Get this thing online and get us out of here!"

Sean and Kevin manned the forward stations, piloting the Chronostorm away from the Starbase. A trio of Terran frigates flew in their direction, arming weapons; the Chronostorm mercilessly obliterated them with their subatomic spiral wave disruptors, activated their temporal cloaking device, and headed for the Bajoran wormhole at high warp.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Do what you can," Krystal said. "Lets keep their gunners guessing until we get an opening."
    Sirok nodded and continued maneuvering the ship.
    Orisis Dyson Sphere, Mirror Universe
    The Chronostorm flew by the command spire, informing the Alliance of their brief return, meeting up with the I.S.S. Firestorm and bringing numerous officers aboard, then opened a temporal rift elsewhere, vanishing from the area.
    U.S.S. Mephiles, Bridge
    Admiral Nat watched the battle from the viewscreen, noticing that the Mephiles had now been left to fight the Gorn dreadnought alone, as the dreadnought in question continued targeting the Amaterasu's Beta section and headed directly for them, targeting their shields. The Mephiles, naturally, followed, but their numerous attacks evidently didn't attract their attention away.
    U.S.S. Amaterasu Alpha, Bridge
    Scott watched the ongoing battle, somewhat weary of the Paladin class battlecruiser, who's defenses were evidently unyielding to a mere Hestia class Advanced Escort. The Terran battlecruiser continued firing at the Amaterasu Gamma, using temporal weapons to begin degenerating the vessel's systems and prepared to trap it in a timeline collapse.

"Amaterasu Gamma, get out of there, now!" Scott said urgently. "You don't stand a chance!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Beta vector was hit by the Gorn dreadnaught, weakening its shields. "Didn't we just disable their weapons? They must've brought them back online already? Return fire."
    Amaterasu Gamma suddenly was in two places at once for a moment. The rear of the enemy battlecruiser was now being assaulted by the vector that had just performed the Picard Maneuver.
    The Paladin temporal battlecruiser didn't seem to care; it simply came about to assault the presumably real vessel while ignoring the apparent double.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017

The Beta vector fed phasers and torpedoes back into the Gorn dreadnaught's weapons. A console on the battle bridge rang off a minor alert, distracting the Captain for a moment. "What the?" Elric turned to check. "It looks like Claire configured the ship to scan for something specific. What was she doing?"

But then the Gorn ship took his attention back as Amaterasu Beta veered around again for a final onslaught. He ordered another attack and a salvo of photon torpedoes splayed across the enemy ship. Meanwhile, the Mirror Universe rifts continued on in the background, and Elric wondered how close they were to the edge of the temporal fracture.
    edited March 2017
    A Terran Sagittarius class cruiser emerged from another rift and locked weapons on the Amaterasu Beta.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    "Another one," Elric realized. "Open hailing frequencies."

Amaterasu Beta began transmitting.

"Mirror Universe vessels, we are currently locked in a temporal fracture, existing outside our universe. Your interphasic rifts threaten the spatial composure of this place, being held open by a group of Xzarefiins. We must cease this conflict and close those rifts if any of our universes are to survive."
    The vessel ignored any and all hails, as another Nat materialized via some futuristic, multicolored yet olden style transporter beam on the bridge of the Amaterasu Beta abruptly. He stood there for a second, his uniform noticeably similar to the standard Odyssey uniform of the prime universe, but with the typical Terran badge, Terran emblem bearing armbands, and no visible rank; obviously, as Emperor, he didn't need one.

Just as one of the security ensigns moved to intercept him, he held up a hand, summoning three, dark, ominous clouds of mystical cloudy energy; he flicked his hand back, and the first cloud exploded, sending a couple of redshirts lurching backward. The second; knocking Harrison and Zeta away, knocking them both unconscious. The third blasted Elric backward into the wall. Emperor Nat held up his other hand, and a solar gateway opened up, in clear line of sight of everyone in the room, ready for fire solar flares at moments notice. Elric himself, like the others, was now held up to the wall by a gravimetric trap, as the alternate Terran Emperor looked him in the eye.

"Call them all off, now," he said, quite sternly. "Trust me, there won't be any need for any rifts, nor any universal destruction, if you surrender and give me Captain Nat and Admiral Sarah Walker, preferably before they get away and cause the very destruction I'm here to prevent. If you don't believe me, just hail your Admiral Nat; he knows exactly what I'm talking about."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited March 2017
    Elric struggled within the gravametric trap. "What are you talking about? The disruption of this fracture is what causes the end. Computer, hail the Mephiles."

The Beta vector opened a channel again.

"Elric to Admiral Nat, another version of you is on my ship and is demanding Captain Nat and Admiral Sarah Walker."
    The Gamma evades, raking the Battlecruiser with more phaserfire.