test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    Krystal turned her attention to the rest of the group, waiting for someone to suggest something they could do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Admiral Nat shrugged. "Shouldn't he be on us by now? What do we do when he gets here?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    The Amaterasu matched the Firestorm-K's movements as they circled around. "Let's try and reinforce their shields to protect them and us. Hmm. I wonder what they're up to."
  • Options
    The 2 vessels continued flying towards the Enterprise J, taking hit after hit of antiproton fire while using their superior speed to come up from behind the larger vessel. Overtime, personnel from the Firestorm K started beaming over to the Amaterasu, a couple of them materializing on the bridge. One of them, a Bajoran Tactical Lieutenant Commander, nodded to Elric and started operating the engineering console, remotely accessing the systems of the Firestorm K, so that they may control the Paladin class vessel from Elric's bridge. Soon enough, the last one, Scott, beamed over to the bridge as well, and headed to another console, looking up at Elric and his people for a moment. "Release the extended shields and use a tractor repulsor on the Enterprise on my mark..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    After not getting a response, Krystal decided to speak up first.
    "Ok... so we got a rift that's threatening the universe, but we can't close it with those devices we found. We got aliens who actually have control over it, and an unknown number of hostiles both here and out there. Is that a correct assessment of our situation?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "Not really," stated Captain Nat. "We don't know what's going on outside, but it's probably dangerous. These alien guys are all on our side, so I doubt they would try to destroy all existence with some temporal fracture, which just leaves that one guy... who should be showing up anytime now..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Elric nodded to Scott and then Claire and Jessie. "On your mark, then."
  • Options
    "Mark."

The Firestorm K flew off abruptly, opening a temporal portal ahead and ramming into the engines of the I.S.S. Enterprise J, briefly disabling her long enough to be pushed into the temporal portal by the Amaterasu. After the massive vessel and the essentially fused temporal battlecruiser disappeared, another temporal rift started to open elsewhere.

"So it begins," Scott said, motioning for them to set a course there so he could close the rift before whatever ship could pass through.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    "Claire, set a course for that rift," Elric ordered, before he turned to the tactical station placed against the wall. "Jessie, prepare interphase repair particles and fire it when we're in range."

As the Amaterasu rotated in rifted space and sped toward the distortion, its deflector began to push out the repairing beam. Captain Elric turned to Scott.

"Rifts inside a giant rift. This can't be good," he said. "And, so much for the K. Think they'll make another one?"
  • Options
    "Those aren't natural; the I.S.S. Enterprise must have used a temporal drive of some kind to get here," Scott replied, focused on his station. "In the future, after they've repaired the ship, they come back to try again. We can't let them do that."

Scott turned to Elric again, sighing. "Well, she's probably from that alternate future that one of the Nat's future descendant came from, but in any case, yes, they'll build another one. Many, many more. Have you ever wondered why they built a Chronostorm? They ran outta' letters for their Firestorms," he finished, chuckling to himself.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Huh," Elric murmured, appreciating the circumstances. "Jessie; status of the temporal rift?"

Jessie tapped at her console. "Since it's temporal in nature, it's fluctuating from closing to opening again, but seems to be trending toward a close."

"Just in case, got any more ships to throw at them?" Elric turned to Scott.
  • Options
    "No," Scott replied, continuing, while working at the science station. "Picking up additional rifts opening elsewhere. Every ship we have... even the I.S.S. Sally are all working to close as many rifts as possible, but there are still more opening... we did manage to bring the timeship Reality when we beamed over, I could fly out and try to..."

The Bajoran Tactical Officer stood at one of the other stations, noticing an alert as she turned to Elric. "Intruder alert! Numerous Gorn lifesigns... situated near Main Engineering."

"Gorn?" asked another officer, a male human in an Odyssey Excursion uniform, evidently in the security department. "From where?"

The Bajoran shrugged, and Scott just deadpanned. "Lieutenant commander... what's your name again, anyway?"

"Cujo," the Bajoran replied, as she turned to Scott. "Scanning for Gorn ships now, but nothing yet..."

"Harrison, get a security team to main engineering..." Scott ordered to the male human officer, who was evidently Harrison, while turning to Elric. "I'm assuming you don't want a bunch of Gorn taking over your ship's main engineering?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    "Yeah, that probably won't be hard since there's literally no one in Engineering. In fact, other than your crew, Jessie, Claire, Zeta and I are the only occupants on this ship. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated," Elric replied. Then he turned to Zeta on his shoulder. "Zeta, see if there's anything you can do to help."

*Click!* Zeta replied before popping up on his eight legs and then jumping off, exiting the Bridge.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    "Don't worry, we had a reasonably large crew," Scott said. "For the moment, we essentially are your crew."

Harrison exited the bridge, gathered several security officers, and headed for Main Engineering.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Elric watched as the rift closed. He nodded to Claire to take the Amaterasu to the next one. Meanwhile, in Main Engineering, Zeta crawled out of a ventilation shaft and leapt for an unsuspecting Gorn. Landing on the Gorn's face, Zeta ejected his metallic cable and shocked the Gorn with a powered charge. After a struggle, the Gorn was knocked out.

Zeta leapt off and hid himself.
  • Options
    Harrison and his security team arrived in Main Engineering and started fighting the Gorn. As few as they were, the Gorn were unusually strong; possibly augmented.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After a minute, Krystal crossed her arms across her chest.

"Um... this guy left for coffee?" she asked sarcastically, pointing out the fact they were still standing around waiting.
  • Options
    "Maybe he knows who he's dealing with," Captain Nat replied jokingly, shrugging.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Uh huh..." was Krystal's reply before pulling out her Tricorder again.
  • Options
    "So... this was your plan." Irora said as he sauntered into the chamber as though he owned the place, and leaned back against the wall, watching them. "Interesting..."

"Enough!" Lyras raised her voice in anger, nearly shouting. "You're outgunned and outnumbered! Just give up already!"

" 'Outgunned?' Do you really think you can hurt me with those pathetic little toys? As for you, boy," he nodded at Captain Nat, "You might be disappointed to learn that your powers have no jurisdiction in this place. Not anymore."

"They may not be able to harm you, but we can, Irora." Volaas growled. Sahasa nodded, rumbling, "This must end, Irora. You must pay for what you have done - to the timeline, and to these people."

Irora's eyes narrowed, as though he were considering something. Lyras briefly wondered if it may be the chances of his survival if he were battle the rest of his people, but... he looked too... concerned for that.

"...Fine." The word was forced out with obvious reluctance on Irora's part. He grinned slightly, "I've collected enough power here for the moment."

"So... that's it?" Lyras, questioned, disbelief evident on her face. "Everything he's done and he just... surrenders?"

Irora's grin widened, "What's wrong," he taunted, laughing. "Were you hoping to kill me?"

Lyras only glared darkly at her former captor, itching to wipe that smug look off his face.

"Besides," Irora shrugged, "you have bigger problems to deal with than me, right now."

"Well, I can see you're going to be busy, so I really should be going now." He smirked.

"Irora! Wait!" Lyras shouted, and started dashing towards him. Oh, but she was going to make him pay!

"Oh, are you going to miss our time together, Lyras? Don't worry, we'll see each other again soon enough." With that said, he vanished, nearly sending Lyras careening into the wall.

"DAMN IT! GET BACK HERE!" The Vulcan yelled, slamming a fist into the wall in frustration. She knew it was no use.

"...Let him go, Lyras." Volaas had detached himself from the throng and made his way toward her. "Irora was right, we do have bigger problems to deal with right now. Someone made a number of temporal rifts inside the temporal fracture, which is why we couldn't collapse it completely. Right now we're pouring all of our power into keeping the temporal rifts from colliding with the temporal fracture."

Lyras just stared at him blankly, "...and that would be bad because?"

Volaas sighed, "The temporal fracture and the temporal rift would collide from being in the same space in different continuums. They would produce an eruption of anti-time so large and destructive it would encompass the entire galaxy, and disrupt its very formation."
  • Options
    Captain Nat just sighs and holds up a hand, summoning a small fireball, then putting it away. "Welp, so much for lack of jurisdiction."

"Captain!" Admiral Nat exclaimed. "Think about it. We thought the fracture was going to destroy the universe, but they evidently have no intention on doing so. It was those rifts all along!"

"My goodness..." Sarah replied, slightly scared. "We need to get back to our ships and do something!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal brought a hand up and watched it glow blue for a moment.
    "Think he was bluffing?" she asked before dropping her hand. "Anyways... Sarah's right. We need our ships. Just gotta get to them."
  • Options
    Anna's combadge chirped, and she tapped it in response. "Admiral Walker here."

"Admiral, we have a situation up here," replied the voice of a certain mirror Data. "We and the Starfleet vessels were attacked by another universe's I.S.S. Enterprise, and the prime universe's U.S.S. Firestorm K managed to repel at the loss of their vessel, and we have detected several temporal rifts, and believe the vessel is attempting to return."

"They lost my new ship!?" Sarah asked loudly. "That's the third ship I've lost in the last while!" She stopped, sighing. "We need to get back to our, well, your ships and come up with a plan."

"What about the timeline stabilizers I equipped on our ships?" asked Captain Nat. "Could they close the rifts?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Maybe, but that's your ships," Krystal spoke up. "Lexington's still undergoing repairs after that stunt we pulled with the deflector."
  • Options
    "We know," Sarah replied. "Don't worry about it too much. We'll try using the ships we've got."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    The Amaterasu began closing another rift. Elric watched the view screen intently and then turned away. "Damn. I wish I could go down to Engineering and take on those Gorn, but a Captain shouldn't leave the Bridge during a crisis. What's the security team's status?"
  • Options
    "We're having trouble down here," stated the voice of Harrison over the comms. "We think they've been enhanced with some form of augmentation. We need reinforcements of some kind!"

Scott motioned to an officer to do so, and turned to Elric. "Why would they board us anyway?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Still... I'll help in any way I can," Krystal replied.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    U.S.S. Amaterasu, Bridge

"There was a Gorn on the station who shorted out my armband, and several people from another universe trying to help put a stop to whatever's happening here. They may be correlated, or not. Anything's possible," Elric shrugged. "Who knows? There could be a universe where the Borg took over everything."

Then he witnessed the next rift close, and Claire moved the ship to another one.
  • Options
    "Wonderful," Scott replied, "just wonderful."

The battle continued raging on in Main Engineering, but it appeared that Harrison and his team were eventually going to win.
    Outside, a Gorn dreadnought decloaked and targeted the Amaterasu with it's weapons.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.