What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    "Fortuitous, but highly unethical," added Elric, recalling the conversations he had with the alternate universe Captain Nat in the past. "Its use here wasn't necessarily indicative to the survival of the universe, not that I have an aversion to being alive or anything."

Then he started distractedly moving his jaw around like he couldn't feel it.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    "Ok... so... now what?" Krystal finally asked.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Don't worry Elric, it's only temporary," Captain Nat assured him. "I don't like this anymore than you do."

"So what's the plan?" Admiral Nat asked the aliens.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,175 Community Moderator
    Krystal leaned against a nearby wall and waited for a response.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Elric checked a loose metal piece on his arm and flicked it a few times before it fell off, then looked around to see if anyone noticed.
  • Options
    Nat just deadpanned Elric. "You sure that wasn't important?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    "All riight, man!" Akaku exclaimed, appearing from behind Volaas, making him jump slightly, "Now that that's dealt with, there's one more thing you need to know, before we can go stick it to Mr. Meanie Face. So we're gonna collapse the temporal fracture a 'lil bit, to give 'im less room to run. When we do, though, you'll lose contact with your ships completely, 'cause they'll be outside the fracture. So if you got any transportin' to do, do it now, ya dig?"

"We should probably tell Daniels that..." O'Donnell remarked thoughtfully.

"Daniels... Daniels is here?" Lyras asked stiffly.

"Yeah, he's on the Eterna, Captain. Why, is something wrong?" Hizrah raised an eyebrow in question.

"I... possibly." Lyras admitted, closing her eyes briefly, "Can I use one of your commbadges? They took mine..."

"Of course, Captain." Lissan unpinned the silver badge on her chest and handed it to her superior officer.

"Daniels..." Lyras said somberly, tapping the badge.

"Lyras? You... What's your status?" Came the familiar voice of the temporal agent.

"I... I'm..." Lyras didn't even know where to begin. "I'm fine... I think. But the temporal fracture is going to collapse a little bit and cut us off from contacting you until we deal with Irora."

"Acknowledged," Daniels replied. Pausing, he asked, "...Is there anything else?"

"Um... I... Well ..." she hesitated, before sighing "I may have accidentally altered the timeline. My family knows what really happened at Caleb IV... and about me being sent to the 25th century... and Caleb IV hasn't even happened for them yet."

Daniels muttered something that sounded suspiciously like profanity. "You... told them all of this?"

"I- I'm sorry, I tried not to... Irora... did something to me, and the words just... slipped out." Lyras said quietly, distress evident on her face.
    Post edited by shadowslasher410#3475 on
  • Options
    Sarah passed her combadge over to the local admiral, since his was evidently nowhere to be found. The admiral made use of it.
    "Admiral Nat to the Mephiles, do you hear me?" he asked over the communications device.

"Yes, admiral," the voice of the ship's resident potato replied. "Also, the I.S.S. Enterprise, captained by some mirror universe variant of you, showed up and was preventing us from stabilizing the fracture before. He's still here, evidently unaware of whatever you guys are doing down there..."

"What, that's a serious problem," the admiral replied. "The aliens are planning on shrinking the temporal fracture, so we'll lose contact with all of you until this situation is dealt with. You'll have to manage on your own, just don't get yourselves killed or anything."

"Acknowledged," Pevro replied. "I'll inform the--" the communication ended, giving off some high pitched inference noise before cutting out entirely. The admiral just looked at the combadge, taking it off and looking it over.
    "Looks like somebody either didn't wait for us to finish," the admiral stated, weary. "Or somebody else is jamming our transmissions, although I can't possibly imagine why."

"Let me try," Sarah said, receiving her combadge back and putting it back on, tapping it. "Sarah to Firestorm, do you read me?"
    Nothing. Evidently, they had also lost contact with the Firestorm, assuming that the combadge itself could even pick one of the Firestorms anyway. "U.S.S. Firestorm NCC-144017-K, please respond."
    Still nothing. Looked like a lost cause. Sarah just shrugged and turned to the aliens. "So what now?"
    Outside
    Outside, the Enterprise J opened fire on the Mephiles, targeting the communications arrays themselves and rendering them inoperable, and quickly changing targets and firing on Firestorm F with a flurry of antiproton arrays followed by several chroniton torpedoes. Soon enough, the Firestorm F returned fire with conventional phasers, with no effect. The Firestorm came in from behind and attacked the Enterprise's rear section with retrofitted phaser bank bursts, whilst dodging incoming fire. The Firestorm K and the Mephiles joined in with a mixed of phaser and antiproton fire combined with a mix of chroniton and omega plasma torpedoes, and were replied to in kind.
    I.S.S. Enterprise, Bridge
    "The people in the facility are trying to contact the vessels outside, emperor," stated the apparent communications officer.

"We can't let them get out of there," said the local alternate mirror Scott, wearing some high ranking uniform, showing a rank insignia even higher than a Fleet Admiral. "If they do, our precious "Armada" Admiral and her friend, Captain Nat, will cause our own universe's destruction."

"I know," replied Emperor Nat, circling his chair back to the viewscreen. "We already found out how pointless it was to try to convince the Sphere Builder's to take their precious expanses somewhere other than that universe of all universes, and look at what happened. Armada Admiral Sarah Walker's universe ceased to exist, and it's disappearance caused our own to... well, destabilize. This is the only alternative, evidently. Take that ship out, now!"
    Outside
    "We're detecting some kind of energy surge from the Enterprise, captain," said some tactical officer aboard the bridge of the Firestorm K, Scott looking at the viewscreen in shock as the Enterprise fired off an antiproton lance weapon of some kind, outright blasting one of the Firestorm K's nacelles away, knocking the Paladin class vessel out of control, and nearly hitting the Enterna as well, not doing any direct damage but certainly attracting the attention of everyone aboard.

The I.S.S. Sally decloaked and opened fire with a her own phaser lance weapon, with minimal affect on the shields of the massive Universe class vessel ahead, which continued firing volley after volley at the Firestorm F.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    The Hestia-class U.S.S. Amaterasu flew in, passed the warring ships, toward the Xzarefiin station within the fracture, and transported Captain Elric and Zeta off it. The two rematerialized aboard the near-empty Bridge of the Amaterasu to find Claire at helm and the holographic maintenance program Jessie at tactical.

"What is this? You stole my ship??" Elric realized, shocked.

Claire shrugged. "I needed to get you. That thing we were researching? I have a lead, and I couldn't wait any longer aboard Spacedock. Luckily, with a little reconnaissance, I was able to find out you were here, as well as the homing beacon I placed on Zeta."

*Click!?*

Suddenly the Amaterasu shook just after shields went back up. "Well, we're not getting out here if we're under attack," Elric observed. "What's going on out there, anyway?"

"A Mirror Universe ship," replied Jessie. "It's trying to destroy our allies and the station. Though, their configurations aren't recognizable, as if they're from some other Mirror Universe. Not that I'd jump to such conclusions."

Elric took his chair. "Multi-vector assault mode. Open fire." The Amaterasu separated into three and opened fire at the alternate I.S.S. Enterprise.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • Options
    The I.S.S. Enterprise's shields are barely even dented, as the obvious 26th century alternate mirror vessel returned fire on all three vectors of the Amaterasu with a spread of antiproton beams.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    All three vectors were hit and their shields weakened. Elric re-integrated the Amaterasu and took position, joining the other ships. "Well, it was worth a try. How are you guys doing?" he hailed.
  • Options
    "No great, actually," 11 of 14 replied from the Ranger class Firestorm. "Neither the Firestorm K nor the Mephiles are responding to my hails. I think their communications are failing, and the Firestorm K has lost a nacelle and is spinning out of control."

Sure enough, the Enterprise was now targeting the communications systems of the Firestorm F as well, as 11 took her older counterpart into evasive maneuvers in hopes of keeping their own communications out of the line of fire.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal pinched the bridge of her nose.
    "We're gonna have to hurry," she said. "I'd contact Lexington if she still wasn't undergoing repairs, or even send a message out to the Armada, but I doubt they'd arrive fast enough to do anything about that ship."
  • Options
    "I had friends waiting for a signal," Agent 47 stated, pulling out a device and pressing a button on it. It seemed quiet, which evidently worried her. "Why aren't they responding?" she asked herself, pressing the button again, and then again. Evidently, still no response. "Hope they didn't suddenly lose the war while I was away..."

"Speaking of which," the admiral spoke up, turning to Krystal. "You never did get that report in, did you? How did you negotiate the Dominion freedom from the armada again?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "A show of trust, a withdrawl of forces from Dominion territory while maintaining outposts in neutral space, and... a leap of faith," Krystal replied. "I took a chance to show I was different from D'ren."
  • Options
    "What about the Infamous nanites that kept them in line?" the admiral asked. Agent 47's eyes widened.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "I have no control over them, and have ways to shut them down," Krystal replied. "When I got this job in the first place, I didn't get a 'how to' manual. Hell... I didn't even get the codes to say 'I'm the new boss' until AFTER I negotiated with the Dominion."
  • Options
    "Did they remove the nanites entirely?" asked a very concerned Agent 47.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Maybe," Krystal replied.
  • Options
    "I want a definitive answer, captain," the admiral replied, quite sternly. He wasn't messing around.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    U.S.S. Amaterasu, Bridge

"Not good," Elric replied. "We also still have people on the station who need to be transported off. As for the Firestorm-K, maybe we can stabilize them with a tractor beam?"

The Amaterasu then flew for the Firestorm-K and fanned a tractor beam in an attempt to slow their momentum.
  • Options
    The Firestorm K slowed down a bit, and managed to use their impulse engines to regain control of their flight, hailing the Amaterasu.

No response, of course, as the communications aboard the temporal battlecruiser were destroyed, so they weren't even capable of hailing Elric's vessel anyway. They began charging up, but not yet creating a temporal rift, and started flying towards the I.S.S. Enterprise J. Evidently, Scott, who was aboard the badly damaged battlecruiser, had an idea.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "What the hell is happening up there?!" Lyras asked as the communication was abruptly cut off. "...On second thought, I really don't think I want to know, considering what happened last time these people were involved... The things they get involved with..." The Captain trailed off, sighing. "Look, let's just go and engage Irora, all right?"

"You should really be careful what you wish for..." A soft yet malicious whisper wormed its way into her brain. Irora. The Vulcan jumped in surprise. Turning and finding nothing, Lyras let out a shaky breath. "Geez, I think I am going insane..."

"Captain?" the Eterna's crew looked at their commanding officer with concern.

"It's... it's nothing..." she flushed slightly with embarrassment. Straightening, she switched back to her authoritative voice, "Come on, let's go."

Volaas looked at her, his face unreadable for a moment before he raised his voice, "All right everyone, they're going to dissipate the illusion now. Once they do Irora will be on us in a matter of seconds."

Suddenly, Lyras could clearly feel something shift - the dropping of the illusion, no doubt.

"Hell yeah!" Akaku exclaimed from somewhere behind them, "Let's do this thing!"
  • Options
    Krystal stood up straighter.
    "I don't know!" she replied. "As far as I know the only ones with the capability to outright remove them are from the Mirror Universe. I don't even know what all I have as leader of the Armada."

For a moment, her right hand balled up into a fist and took on an ethereal blue glow before she forced herself to relax.
    "Why are we fighting each other all of a sudden?"
  • Options
    Admiral Nat deadpanned. "My own crew have removed the nanites, repeatedly, in fact. I wouldn't be surprised if that changeling me has the data on the nanite's design from the other universe... they probably did."

Agent 47 just stood there. "Oh no."

Captain Nat shrugged. "So where are you, Mr. Bad Guy? You wanna fight?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal just brought a hand to her head and sighed.
    "Doesn't matter," she said. "Lets just focus on the crisis at hand alright?"
  • Options
    Captain Nat replied, "I literally just said that."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Elric tried hailing the Firestorm-K with no luck. "Looks like he's up to something. Let's stay close and see if we can assist in any way," he suggested. The Amaterasu altered course on impulse and followed along.
  • Options
    maximus#1896 maximus Member Posts: 1 New User
    OK, so totally new to this and total noob to STO. Pretty cool so far, but how do I earn credits, or whatever to upgrade consoles, buy new ships, stuff like that? I need some walking through. I'm using PS4.
  • Options
    OK, so totally new to this and total noob to STO. Pretty cool so far, but how do I earn credits, or whatever to upgrade consoles, buy new ships, stuff like that? I need some walking through. I'm using PS4.
    This is literally the last place you would ask about this, the place you should probably ask is here.
    The I.S.S. Enterprise J opened fire on the Firestorm K, evidently targeting their temporal drive. In response, the Paladin class vessel took cover behind the Amaterasu, and actually maneuvering closer to the Hestia class vessel and extending their shields around them, while moving closely as though indicating for them to do the same.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.