test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pop Culture Hero Coalition

Comments

• deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    bundles (o)
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    So 6+ hours waiting for Cryptics so called partners to still not solve the issue...I sent a ticket 30 minutes after I did the purchase, as I said in an earlier post, they took the money off my credit card as fast as they could but they still havent completed their end of the transaction...

Cryptic you need to vet your partners better, as this was just plain incompetence on the part of Groupees...they should have had a back-up system in place for a situation such as this...they seemed to be able to take my, and many other peoples money...but are unable to supply the items we were promised.

Perhaps in the future use a site that has a reputable reputation, as I for one had never even heard of this site till today, and probably would never have visited it without the incentive of the items promised...To be honest part of me is still wondering if I got scammed...
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I click on my transaction number in the Xsolla confirmation email, which takes me to the Star Trek bundle site, with me already logged in. I then click on "My Purchases" and it shows that I haven't purchased anything. The only email that I've gotten from Groupee is acknowledging a support issue.
    swamarian wrote: »
    lance1967 wrote: »
    For those still "waiting" for a code...I found out that the link in the email receipt just takes you to Groupees website and it appears that you are logged in. You still need to click on the login button at the top and then the personal purchase page will pop-up. Then you can get your key for the purchase.

Nope. It takes me to my page, showing no purchases. Logging out and back in doesn't help.

Same here...
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    lance1967 wrote: »
    For those still "waiting" for a code...I found out that the link in the email receipt just takes you to Groupees website and it appears that you are logged in. You still need to click on the login button at the top and then the personal purchase page will pop-up. Then you can get your key for the purchase.

Nope. It takes me to my page, showing no purchases. Logging out and back in doesn't help.

Same here...

Yeah... just going to reiterate that I'd merrily purchase this from the C-Store for 2000 Zen; that'd preclude third-party and payment processing issues such as this, no? This is despite already having pretty much everything from the pack that I want anyway...
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    from Groupees chat:
    cyanicGroupees HQ20:33
    Wait the the batch processing.

cyanicGroupees HQ20:34
    At this point we're waiting for the devs to start that because the amount of tickets is overwhelming.

• alkeldaalkelda Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    I hope Groupies is not bullying STO members... :pensive:

Just kidding : )
    from Groupees chat:
    cyanicGroupees HQ20:33
    Wait the the batch processing.

cyanicGroupees HQ20:34
    At this point we're waiting for the devs to start that because the amount of tickets is overwhelming.

Sorry thats BS...they didnt have anything mentioning that when I purchased my items...they took my money microseconds after I hit the button...they need to deliver what they promised...if they dont Ill be happy to take my money back...

• eugenecisteugenecist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Was swamped at work and didn't get a chance to get the Tier 6 QQ Raise the number available please!
  • forumkkforumkk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Never mix charity with rewards, the reward should be the charity itself. Arc did it again... (︶︹︺)
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I was too slow for the bundle, but got me a Mirror Runabout, Scorpion fighter and Holo-Mirror-Leeta. No issues redeeming codes.

Maybe it's a browser display issue for anyone not seeing purchases on the Groupees site? Try another browser maybe. (I'm just taking a shot in the dark here)
  • logandarklighterlogandarklighter Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, the ONLY way to redeem the codes is to do it through the Arc Client.

Sounds like another "Hey try our latest bloatware to get the cool stuff!" ploy.

Sorry - not going to work. I'll install the client JUST long enough to redeem this and then I'm uninstalling it as fast as I can. I play the game through Steam. I don't need Arc. And I never intend to need it.

As far as I can tell, the ONLY way to redeem the codes is to do it through the Arc Client.

Sorry - not going to work. I'll install the client JUST long enough to redeem this and then I'm uninstalling it as fast as I can. I play the game through Steam. I don't need Arc. And I never intend to need it.

You can redeem here too:

https://arcgames.com/en/redeem

• rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    76561198032353876.png
  • logandarklighterlogandarklighter Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    *SIGH* FIGURES that PWE would hide that page in a way almost impossible to find through the regular site.

Thanks very much for saving me the trouble.
  • rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    *SIGH* FIGURES that PWE would hide that page in a way almost impossible to find through the regular site.

Yeah, I don't even know where to find it. Someone posted it on the previous page.
    76561198032353876.png
    rooster707 wrote: »

Yeah, I don't even know where to find it. Someone posted it on the previous page.

On the Groupees' Purchases page, people can click Product Details and find a link to it at "Redeem your keys here!"

leeta1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    rooster707 wrote: »

On the Groupees' Purchases page, people can click Product Details and find a link to it at "Redeem your keys here!"

leeta1.jpg

I wish I could get to that page, but it keeps giving me an error that won't clear.
    I don't think those who donated and didn't get the items are upset about donating... we're just upset that some people got it fast and some of us haven't... yet we've paid...
    we've been told to wait 24 hours
    Okay, according to the bots, it'll take up to 24 hours, but yes, if you bought the t6 ship BEFORE it sold out, but the order isn't completed yet, you'll still get it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    we've been told to wait 24 hours

24 hours?!

loco_in_the_coco_by_big_mac_a_brony-d8xb0nk.png
    edited November 2015
    sov42 wrote: »
    I wish I could get to that page, but it keeps giving me an error that won't clear.
    Gah. That sux. :/

For anyone waiting on the Groupees email after purchasing, maybe check your Spam folder. It comes from support@groupees.com.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    Is there any way to upgrade the T6 MU Guardian to Fleet T6U? I hope more Mirror Universe ships are coming in the future.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Is there any way to upgrade the T6 MU Guardian to Fleet T6U? I hope more Mirror Universe ships are coming in the future.

Nope, but you get admirality cards for both Mirror variants of ships.
  • alkeldaalkelda Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    My issue is that the Groupies site is not accepting ANY way I try to log in. I am unable to donate my dollar so I will not be getting the boff I guess.

I have tried steam and direct email. With the steam attempts, I get into an endless loop where it does not accept my 'I'm no bot' code, and refreshes asking again.

With email, it keeps saying my email is not valid.

Oh well.

@alk
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    kirimuffin wrote: »
    Wow... I missed out on the Guardian... *sigh* Got a mirror danube though...

So while I'm on hour 5 of waiting for my code, anyone know if there is anything different about the mirror danube, or is it just cosmetic?

And what do the abilities on he Leeta BOff look like?

I had to buy a regular Danube just to check, lol. The mirror Danube sacrifices its science console slot for another tac slot, and its admiralty card has higher stats (the regular one has 3/2/1; the mirror one has 4/5/1).
    That sounds like the difference in ship card rarity.

I still wish the KDF and RRF got mirror ships too. :/
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User

You use steam and are complaining about "bloatware" O_o'
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • yonan#1068 yonan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Count me in for hoping more $10 tiers open up. I picked up two sets of small ships, for some to gift out later.
  • amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User

You use steam and are complaining about "bloatware" O_o'

The difference between Steam and Arc (and what makes Arc bloatware, while Steam isnt):

Steam has more than just Valve games. Arc has only PWE games.
    7NGGeUP.png