Install Arc
Options

Design Your Ship!

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    After more examination of the hulls, I really don't like either of the dual-nacelle designs. I disliked the nacelles being strapped to the saucer in the Command cruisers, with the hull just seemingly hanging below them, and I don't much like them here either. It wouldn't be a problem if the hull and saucer were the same thing, like Alpha, Gamma, Delta, and Omega, or blended like Epsilon and Sigma.

Beta looks like a bloated Galaxy crossed with the Concorde Command Cruiser. It wouldn't have been too bad if those nacelles were strapped to the hull instead.

Theta looks like a fattened Presidio Command Cruiser. Like Beta, it would have looked better had the nacelles been strapped to the hull rather than to the saucer or neck.
  • Options
    typhoonofearthtyphoonofearth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yea, if they could just put the Omega saucer section and put it on the Sigma, that'd be great.

Now, chipg7, I would think the best way we'd see more KDF or Romulan players is if CBS did a new TV series based on either the new timeline or the original which covers either the perspective of those two or a whole new adventure that has, when its all said and done, got little to do with the series that would be concurrent with it.
  • Options
    idontknow200idontknow200 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    They are ALL very interesting. How about a tactical heavy fighter??? hopefully that could be shuttlecraft, main ship like the sovereign,oddysey. a secondary ship like defiant and pilot ship???
  • Options
    tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Well #TeamGamma won prelim round 2. Now it's #TeamEpsilon vs #TeamTheta.
    This is gonna be a fun to decide.

Forum vote page link

Thank you for the time...
    STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
    Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
    • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
    • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
    • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content