test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Samsar T6 Cruiser

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Kobali starships are known for their exceptional ability to provide support to their allies in large scale starship combat. The Samsar Cruiser is a durable Kobali Tier 6 cruiser we're giving out during our anniversary event that was outfitted to fill the role of a mobile command center.

Get your sneak peek at the Kobali Samsar here!

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Okay, that's a gorgeous ship.
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    walshicus wrote: »
    Okay, that's a gorgeous ship.

RIGHT??

Seriously, this ship is a beautiful, creepy look. That unnerving grin...:eek:
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    OK that consoles is awesome. along with the rest of it.
  • thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Gameserver not found.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah that is one sexy beast.

Very nice design there guys. Well done to the ship builder team.
    SulMatuul.png
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The stats... not tac oriented like I hope but.

THE LOOK TAKE MY QMENDATIONS
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh wow. That thing's actually pretty.

Too bad you kept that ridiculous grind to get it. I almost considered snagging one just to have it. But, oh well...
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wow.. that looks very sexy

I mean, well indeed, this is a truly graceful looking ship.

One question: with this being an Anniversary ship like the Ambassador and the Obelisk, will there also be a Fleet version later added?
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please... change it to 1,000 corpses.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Cool ship!
    A: Yes. It will be reduced to only require 40 Anniversary Q-mendations on your other characters.

Whoa! Thanks for listening.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [puts his hand on the Kobali Samsar Cruiser, while trolling] "So shines a good deed in a weary world." [looks up] Cryptic? My boy. You've won! You did it! You did it! I knew you would! I just knew you would! Oh, Cryptic, forgive me for putting you through this. Please, forgive me.

Beautiful ship design. I am impressed. You guys did a great job with the Kobali architecture, etc.
    Greenbird
    edited January 2015
    Btw, who designed it? Let me guess, the Boy Wonder TomCat? :D
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    One question: with this being an Anniversary ship like the Ambassador and the Obelisk, will there also be a Fleet version later added?

Its already 11 console so probably not.

Looks solid though; set the universal for tac and you can do the FAW1/APB1/TT1 setup while still having 3 sci and 7 eng abilities for support. Be a good upgrade for one of my characters thats still flying the Year 3 Ambassador.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Please... change it to 1,000 corpses.

You HAVE been collecting all of those dead bodies you've made in your travels across the galaxy, right? I mean, how else do you expect to pay for such a find piece of starship engineering?
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah I totally thought when I first saw it that I would rather have a Yamato or a SDF-1 to go up against that beast...well that or maybe a White Star
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Give my compliments to the ship art designer, it's a beautiful design
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      edited January 2015
      Its already 11 console so probably not.

Ah my fault, thought the T6 already have 11.. :rolleyes:
    • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog

It's a nice ship, but I would've preferred a Fed/Rom/KDF ship. I GUESS THAT'S COMING FROM THE C-STORE, RIGHT GUYS!?

...RIGHT!? :(
    • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      Q: Will I get a discount on my other characters if I complete the Event Reputation project for the Kobali Cruiser?

A: Yes. It will be reduced to only require 40 Anniversary Q-mendations on your other characters.

Thank Q for this. This makes the whole thing far more tolerable, especially as I completely opted out of the Anniversary and the associated C-Store Packs as a result of the grind. I'd still have preferred the original "Awesome episode + free ship" design prior to the 4th Anniversary, but this is appreciated nonetheless. :)
      Ym9x9Ji.png
      meimeitoo wrote: »
      I do not like Geko ether.
      iconians wrote: »
      With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
    • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      It's a beauty! Nice work. Thanks for keeping the grind to one toon per account... much appreciated. I'm interested to see the new mini game vs. the old gift box game. I'm glad there is additional rewards attached to actually playing the mini game and scoring better too.
      Gold Sub since March 2010
      Lifetime Sub since June 2010
    • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      tacofangs wrote: »
      You HAVE been collecting all of those dead bodies you've made in your travels across the galaxy, right? I mean, how else do you expect to pay for such a find piece of starship engineering?

I thought those corpses were for use in creating the Reputation gear sets. I mean I used a bunch of dead Tholians to make my Nukara shields...
    • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      A good-looking ship, but not one that I'd use.

I'll still probably go for it though - the console looks potentially useful.
    • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      THANK YOU!!! :)=> 40 Q'mendations per character once unlocked.
      18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
    • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      It does look pretty good. I will get for one character. The ship trait is so bad I won't be tempted to get for all. Which my crowded shipyard appreciates :cool:
      Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
      edited January 2015

Mr Taco... THOSE bodies have been used for other... trades.

For example... Tholians... I've been grinding them up and selling them to the various species as... "relaxation"drugs.

Seriously though, the ship looks cool.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      RIGHT??

Seriously, this ship is a beautiful, creepy look. That unnerving grin...:eek:

you mean this grin trendy? =P
      http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/07/NECA-Alien-Queen-002.jpg

• shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
      edited January 2015

But 1000 is over priced! The ship only crews 650 of them.
    • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      hypl wrote: »
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog

It's a nice ship, but I would've preferred a Fed/Rom/KDF ship. I GUESS THAT'S COMING FROM THE C-STORE, RIGHT GUYS!?

...RIGHT!? :(
      So that they have something else I can throw my moneys at?

Naaaaah. :P
    • dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited January 2015
      Wish it was going to be a tactical, oh well, at least it looks great and will use it for my tact klingon - who currently is a Kazon Heavy Raider T5-u Master