test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Samsar T6 Cruiser

15678911»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only thing that disappoints me, is not the ship itself, but that like the Solanae set, the Kobali set has no visuals.
  • viciouswolf1viciouswolf1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can't believe this post doesn't include how to get the Regenerative Integrity Field Command Platforms to go with the set. Why isn't this easy to find?:mad:
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I found this thread kind of interesting, cause of looking at the build...

"52k DPS Fleet Galaxy R 5U Engineer Tank"
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1383801

...and comparing the boat to the Samsar:
    One could copy the exact build to a Samsar...where the following changes would take place:

+LCdr Sci BOFF Ability
    +0.05 Shield Modifier
    -0.167 Hull Modifier
    +1 Turn
    -Eng
    +Ensign Universal (could continue to use for the Eng if desired)
  • azhrarn010azhrarn010 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can't believe this post doesn't include how to get the Regenerative Integrity Field Command Platforms to go with the set. Why isn't this easy to find?:mad:

The Command Platforms are the universal consoles that come with each of the Command Battlecruisers. So if you have all 3 of those, and a Samsar, then you can use the full set.
  • thegreathibikithegreathibiki Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh those are the platforms. Well **** you too cryptic.
  • iw42iw42 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've noticed this ship doesn't have K.D.C. available as a registry name prefix, unlike, for example, the Suliban Cell Ship (which gets S.C.S.). Since the K.D.C. Samsar has already been named as a proof-of-type, I hope to see that being an option for player ships.

Thanks for the consideration!
  • k0risk0ris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So...if you didn't manage to repeat the mission in order to get the set in time there's no way anymore to get it, right? :/
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    k0ris wrote: »
    So...if you didn't manage to repeat the mission in order to get the set in time there's no way anymore to get it, right? :/

Mission should be back today.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bjornfried wrote: »
    already has 400 Qmarkls left, and you need only 3 days for it?

I had 3 toons with 200 qmwndations left over from last year. Now I have 2 toons with 400, and a couple with a bit over 200. Year over year, the current system's nice for people with alts. (For a change.)
  • vifarcvifarc Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    razar2380 wrote: »
    Since the Samsar is a T6 version of the Ambassador,
    thats not a "Ambassador" Support Cruiser Design or any other "Peacefull" looking Design...like someone allready Mentioned this is a Agressive Looking "Predator" Design,
    Reason is the Restricted Layout, this Ship right now is only Interesting for People who want to Fly it as a Tank (no other Option atm anyway)
    In the command/engineer seat, try:
    1. Overwhelm emitters (command)
    2. Dem (engineer)
    3. Call emergency artillery (command)
    It isn't attack pattern omega but its not a pure tank either.

As a free ship, I'm not surprised its not the game's most uber death machine.
    That said, a universal command seat would be cool. But maybe too good.

My prefered ship was the Ambassador class FleetSupportCruiserRetrofit. So I had bought the Guardian. And voil
  • kal36kal36 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kobali starships are known for their exceptional ability to provide support to their allies in large scale starship combat. The Samsar Cruiser is a durable Kobali Tier 6 cruiser we're giving out during our anniversary event that was outfitted to fill the role of a mobile command center.

Get your sneak peek at the Kobali Samsar here!

~LaughingTrendy

I'm in the Marines and just got back last week just in time for season 10,unfortunately I didn't get back in time for the anniversary so that means I didn't get the The*Kobali Samsar Cruiser, just wondering if anyone knows if their will be any other way to get the ship down the road,thanks guys.
  • gopey1gopey1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you are able to slot the samsar cruiser project, you can get more qmendations the next time there is an event that allows you to get a ship, and put them into the project. I believe you can also buy qmendations from the lobi store. If you don't have access to the project, though, I don't think you can get the ship anymore...
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am requesting the Samsar be put into the lobi store for around 700 lobi (100 more than the Dyson ship which seems fair) so we can get it for our Delta Recruits, please!
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif