Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,426 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you! I didn't have this one.

Me neither, but that was by choice. O well, might as well claim it for when i go TOS style on my boffs on ancient drozana station.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Dear Federation

The Klingon Empire, has decided not to help you federation Peta'q In the fight against the impending borg threat. You are alone and will crumble then kneel down before us begging like the targs you are.
    Keep your free outfit you might just need it!
    Yours,
    Dahar Master Sorella
    KDF Representatives
  • Options
    jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Erm, so giving away something that has already been given away? Nice way to reward players who stick around... #notimpressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    eltatuseltatus Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    LOL.. again this uniform? LOOOOL...

Nice gift to the vets..

BTW.. I think there are a lot of free codes from this uniform still on google form the other times they give it for free... LMFAO.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Gee...thanks for the uniform...that you already gave us last time! :mad:

If you're going to moan about a giveaway, at least get your facts straight. They've never given these uniforms away as part of the winter/summer daily promotions. I believe they were given away as codes to a variety of MMO sites a few years back.

However, I (and I'm sure many others) haven't had them yet, so I'm grateful.

-K
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So far I can't say that I'm terribly wowed by this year's give-away. A single R&D box and a single faction's uniform. Not to complain overly much, freebies are good and they're always of use to somebody, I'm just hoping that tomorrow's freebie is a bit more impressive and cross-factional like a selection of previously un-given ships or something.
  • Options
    sirtexassirsirtexassir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Uh unless my math is wrong isn't it past 10am PST? I don't got an updated item from what was there from yesterday.
  • Options
    lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Batman: WHERES THE KDF AND ROM UNIFORMS??!! WHERE IS IT??!! Tell me where it is, then you have my permission to die!

Seriously my fed is perfectly fine with the odyssey uniforms, I just want the dahar master greatcoat on my kdf and the Reman nemesis uniform complete with a cape.

And off all the canon uniforms and cryptic picks the worst
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,648 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! This iconic outfit can be redeemed on any Federation character! Fight Klingons and search for new life in the same uniforms used by the Enterprise crew in the early 2270s! This costume pack includes a top, pants, boots, and combadge!

While I already have this costume pack, nice to see it offered for others. However, there are supposed to be two color palettes for the badge. Which are available for the male character. But never completed for the female characters. This has been the case since initial release 5 years ago. Please ask if the Art Team might be given time to see to this?
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited January 2015
    dcgregg1 wrote: »
    And for tomorrows giveaway... kdf uniform..

Oh, the 1 and only KDF C-store uniform item "Klingon academy uniform" good to know, or it could be 1 of 3 Romulan c-store uniforms that are available. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Aw poopie... was hoping it would be the Racing Uniform.

Oh well... thanks for the gumball Mickey.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    eltatus wrote: »
    LOL.. again this uniform? LOOOOL...

Nice gift to the vets..

BTW.. I think there are a lot of free codes from this uniform still on google form the other times they give it for free... LMFAO.

can not find a code! could you help? :rolleyes::eek:;):D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    If I wanted a fed uniform it would be the seven of nine one for a future toon, or the mirror outfits for the mirror sash or belt. But never would they ever give away their jewled jupiter outfits
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Im happy with having the black wintercoat and belt on my kdf by putting shoulder pads, spine armor, etc. Id like the TOS romulan uniform because there arnt any other romulan skirts but I want the reman nemesis outfit more

• Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Would have been better to give away something that hasn't been given away before. Formal dress, mercenary uniforms, etc. Plenty to choose from.
    the giveaways are likely for things that don't sell.

merc uniform and formal clothes sell ok from what i saw judging by people wearing them, so i doubt they'll give that out.

tmp outfit is probably one of the least popular ones, and while it was given away before, new people have a chance to claim it.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    These anniversery giveaways are low selling items, but the r&d pack was nice

• Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kamuii2 wrote: »
    and today its a fed uniform....wtf guys. what about those of us that dont play feds. rom/kdf cant wear the damn thing.

Feds can't wear it either. Not without dying from the ugly.

No benefit for THIS Fed here. Not by a mile.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Why aren't there uniforms for the Klingons and Romulans? LaughingTrendy surely PWE did not forget players who roll those characters??

Playing favorites with the Feds and hoping nobody will notice. What else is new?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How about the Original Series uniform pack or Enterprise Mirror uniform... these are the only ones I have not claimed... which is strange since I have parts of the original and the Enterprise standard uniform. :cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    captainkc wrote: »
    Why aren't there uniforms for the Klingons and Romulans? LaughingTrendy surely PWE did not forget players who roll those characters??

Playing favorites with the Feds and hoping nobody will notice. What else is new?

The feds have beutiful odyssey unifoms, SHOW THE ROMS AND KDF SOME LOVE ******NIT!:mad:

• Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    captainkc wrote: »

maybe because neither klinks nor roms have any uniforms. feds have a metric ton of different ones, klinks and roms have like what, two or three unique ones.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! This iconic outfit can be redeemed on any Federation character! Fight Klingons and search for new life in the same uniforms used by the Enterprise crew in the early 2270s! This costume pack includes a top, pants, boots, and combadge!

For more information about the giveaway, read our blog here!

~LaughingTrendy

What do the Klingons and Romulans get? Or did you forget that they exist again?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    grimjax69grimjax69 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    starswordc wrote: »

^^^^^ This!
  • Options
    darthraiderxxxdarthraiderxxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! This iconic outfit can be redeemed on any Federation character! Fight Klingons and search for new life in the same uniforms used by the Enterprise crew in the early 2270s! This costume pack includes a top, pants, boots, and combadge!

What combadge? I don't think so.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,426 Arc User
    edited January 2015

It's actually pretty easy to do if you ignore or get used to the small.

Fun aside, day 1 was all factions and day 2 was fed (though i wish it wasn't. TMP bleh).

3rd day will most likely be all faction or Klingon. Which one it is that depends on how many Romulan tears are still in the collection jar.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rather lightweight givaway this time around, an r&d pack and now this fed only uniform. well for those wondering if there was any bias to the givaway, you got it now.

see if i got it or not, nab it if not.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    rgzarcherrgzarcher Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2015

You know...in the two years I've been playing STO, I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone wearing this particular uniform. I didn't even know it was in the game to be honest *sweatdrops*
    "Why all the sales"?

And a merry freaking Christmas to you too, Ebenezer.
    -jonsills, 'Cryptic Why the sales..instead of Fixing XP leveling and this game?'
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rgzarcher wrote: »
    You know...in the two years I've been playing STO, I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone wearing this particular uniform. I didn't even know it was in the game to be honest *sweatdrops*

I saw a Foundry mission where someone kidnapped a bunch of Starfleet officers, and in the process of whatever other nefarious things they were up to, dressed their captives in the TMP uniform as humiliation. O_O

So yeah, I consider this one just as useless to Feds as to Klinks. Inaccessible to Klinks, clinically unbearable to Feds. (Eye burn...seek emergency treatment at once.)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.