Install Arc
Options

Holodeck Disconnect Issues [Resolved]

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Apparently it's fixed... Once again, Twitter but no forums.

https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/534817600325156864
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    Apparently it's fixed... Once again, Twitter but no forums.

https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/534817600325156864

Yeah, i seen that tweet too but i still can't get ingame. Hopefully they can track down the issue soon.
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server disconnected me last night, in the middle of Tour The Galaxy, about 2:30AM, MST. Soooo glad everything has been fixed... :mad:
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just tried to login a few minutes ago; I kept getting kiched every few seconds.

What is it THIS time???
  • Options
    glorthoxglorthox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Only thing I want to do tonight before my window closes, is refine my 8500 Dilithium. When refined means everything in this game, kinda bad when I cannot log into the game to do it.
  • Options
    glorthoxglorthox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still cannot log into the game. Updater either times out, the icon on desktop won't load, the game won't authenticate, or the server just will stop working. An ETA on this being fixed would be great. Because as it stands, I cannot do any of the stuff i need to do that involves dailies and refinement.
  • Options
    fuglassfuglass Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Between SNR's and random disconnects it literally becoming laughable to even attempt to log in and start the R&D projects, forget about actually playing the game.

But lets not forget this issue is [RESOLVED] so its all in our heads!!
  • Options
    cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't know about how it will be after today's patch... But I do know that this issue wasn't fixed yesterday.

However, I do see a pattern here. They, Cryptic, Say it's "RESOLVED" and many of us continue to have that very issue. It keeps happening with lots of errata. And the puzzling part is that they don't seem to be able to comprehend how much damage it does to their credibility.

Simply put: I don't believe a word they say on these forums!!
  • Options
    vaitanisvaitanis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Managed to get in the other day after hours of failing to connect to patch servers, which threw out the timings for the last couple of MI events. No problem, I thought, I'll still have an hour after work to get the last one done on the three alts.

Scheduled maintenance. On the last few hours of a timed event. I know it's necessary, but it couldn't have waited three hours and started when the event finished?
This discussion has been closed.