What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks alot geko

Comments

• Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I never bought zen with Dilithium.It would be impossible since I only pvp and dont get much dilithium from it.

I built my own upgrades in R&D and skipped the waiting time with dili....I add that to the cost because I wont waste 10 years from my life to upgrade 1 ship.Thats complete BS.Then paid 950 dili for each 5000xp ...do the math and you will see thats @2000 zen probably more since I kept trying to get that DHC to ultra rare and stooped at 19%
    And the bolded bit is why the cost is your problem, not cryptics.
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited September 2014
    I'm 12? Somebody better tell the USN they illegally recruited someone who wasn't born yet in 1985, and since 1990 that they've been paying veterans disability for 24 additional years to someone that's only been alive for half that length of time. :rolleyes:

Oh and you need to sue that school you went to because you obviously failed at reading comprehension. Since you apparently didn't understand the last two sentences in my post. :P

trolling much kid?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    And the bolded bit is why the cost is your problem, not cryptics.

yea Ill with do some programing and remove that from game since clearly I put r&d in game.
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I missed the part where Geko held a gun to your head and forced you to upgrade gear in the first place.
  • Options
    caylenrcaylenr Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    for a 12 year old whos trolling you spew alot of BS.

I get it. You'd like to insult him by calling him immature (reference to age), a troll, AND characterize his comments as BS.

However, your statement is rhetorically ineffective. I mean, given the context, would you expect a 12-year old forum troll to NOT spew BS?

L2insult, bro.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yea Ill with do some programing and remove that from game since clearly I put r&d in game.

Never said you put it in, just said you paid 5 times more than is necessary because you chose to rush. That's all on you and your impatience.
  • Options
    hpgibbshpgibbs Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Me neither.

First we got scoffed here for having the audacity to think a full ship upgrade might go as high up as 700k Dilithium. And now it's 200k per weapon. F that.
    Dude......... I only spent about 3-5k dil per weapon to upgrade from that same Mk II, its called not being stupid. I think there are these little upgrade kits called Superior? takes your item up to Mk 7 off of one kit.
    thegcbacon wrote: »
    You must not know much about upgrading, reading the forums & blogs are keys to knowledge on this.
    But why would I do research on doing something I know absolutely nothing about???? IT'S ABSURD
    No it is not. You need to actual learn how to use the upgrade system in the first place.

INCONCIEVABLE!
    The Grate Lorde Cheesus
    Ship build coordinator for The Breakfast Club http://WWW.TBCSTO.COM
    Doesn't Owe Anyone EC
    Kirks Prot
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    caylenr wrote: »
    I get it. You'd like to insult him by calling him immature (reference to age), a troll, AND characterize his comments as BS.

However, your statement is rhetorically ineffective. I mean, given the context, would you expect a 12-year old forum troll to NOT spew BS?

L2insult, bro.

he is either trolling or 12 ...by the things he sais he is probably a kid with internet.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Never said you put it in, just said you paid 5 times more than is necessary because you chose to rush. That's all on you and your impatience.

ok 5 times less = 40k and 2 days 1 DHC .....yea its ALOT cheaper *facepalm*
  • Options
    originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank-you Las Vegas for costing me the deed to my house, if only you made higher payouts I wouldn't have lost so much.
  • Options
    atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    I missed the part where Geko held a gun to your head and forced you to upgrade gear in the first place.

Nope I didn't see that part either, but I did see the part where players will feel inferior and obsolete if they don't upgrade. Yeah, I saw that. :eek:
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »

so when everone else in pvp has mk 15 ...gear designed by geko you are not forced to upgrade.

fanboys *facepalm*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thank-you Las Vegas for costing me the deed to my house, if only you made higher payouts I wouldn't have lost so much.

oh sure its gambling.If somehow Id keep spending more Id get a Ultra rare but I can't control which is the 4th mod on the weapon ...thats 100% gambling .Even the best mod is not worth the money to get it from mk 12 to mk 13 ultra rare.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yes because I made the game.
    No you didn't. Geko didn't either.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    No you didn't. Geko didn't either.

so you dont even play and dont know anything about this game.Why you made an account on these forums then?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    oh sure its gambling.If somehow Id keep spending more Id get a Ultra rare but I can't control which is the 4th mod on the weapon ...thats 100% gambling .Even the best mod is not worth the money to get it from mk 12 to mk 13 ultra rare.

At which point did you figure out you were spending too much? 190k or 200k?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    so when everone else in pvp has mk 15 ...gear designed by geko you are not forced to upgrade.

fanboys *facepalm*

........... It's only going to Mk XIV (14 for those who cannot read roman numerals.)
    The Grate Lorde Cheesus
    Doesn't Owe Anyone EC
    Kirks Prot
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    go edna :D:)... oh, i fully agree btw: the costs are insane the way it is set up imo. remove the trigger costs for the upgrade kits and raise the costs to claim an item (not different dil costs for different kits!). and remove the waiting/dil-now button completly!
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Upgraded 4 items, spent 90k dil, no quick fix on them, would probably have cost me close to 100k if I had
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Is this another one of those "Rant at Cryptic because I had a bad experience with the Random Number Gods" threads?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    wast33 wrote: »
    go edna :D:)... oh, i fully agree btw: the costs are insane the way it is set up imo. remove the trigger costs for the upgrade kits and raise the costs to claim an item (not different dil costs for different kits!). and remove the waiting/dil-now button completely!

It's really not that expensive.
    The Grate Lorde Cheesus
    Doesn't Owe Anyone EC
    Kirks Prot
  • Options
    atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Is this another one of those "Rant at Cryptic because I had a bad experience with the Random Number Gods" threads?

Random number Gods OP. Plz Nerf.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    At which point did you figure out you were spending too much? 190k or 200k?

i knew I spend too much ....i only tried to see how much you really need to get it to ultra rare.I kept adding trying to see if my chance is enough to get a ultra rare....19% is not enough chance to get .I image you need alot more ...but wont spend more to test it.Simple math shows how much you'd need to upgrade ....even then you can't control which weapon mods you get and that is important in pvp.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so you dont even play and dont know anything about this game.Why you made an account on these forums then?
    Don't ad hominem me, kid. The fact of the matter is, Geko did not make you spend that much dil at all on anything. No one's even making you upgrade anything. You're taking a blameless system and trotting it around like you're entitled to everything free. Well you're not. If you want something, you're going to either wait or pay like the rest of us or not get that something at all, and blaming anyone for it other than yourself isn't justified.

Deal with it.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Or I'm a cynical old geezer with no sympathy for people that can't take responsibility for their own poor choices.

Unlike you I'm mature enough to admit when I make a mistake. Take my original post for example where I admitted I may have misunderstood your first post and said to disregard the bit about buying zen from other people if you had bought the dil instead.

The time stamp shows said edit was clearly made before you had a hissy-fit over my post. :rolleyes:

so now you roleplay a old person? Seek help! :/
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hpgibbs wrote: »
    It's really not that expensive.

...hmm. if u r not level 10/15 in the particular school u want to upgrade items in, it is. it's not only the dil, but also the ec. and all together it's a fortune quick :mad:.

i won't touch it xcept with the free stuff they give the next days. only upgraded my res b fleet shields to mk xiii yet.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    caveat emptor

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »

RNG is the Elite Difficulty of Crafting. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Don't ad hominem me, kid. The fact of the matter is, Geko did not make you spend that much dil at all on anything. No one's even making you upgrade anything. You're taking a blameless system and trotting it around like you're entitled to everything free. Well you're not. If you want something, you're going to either wait or pay like the rest of us or not get that something at all, and blaming anyone for it other than yourself isn't justified.

Deal with it.

no not geko made me ,his design did....

for a little pathetic pve player you are damn noisy.
This discussion has been closed.