Install Arc
Options

Thanks alot geko

1235»

Comments

• Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lol why would anyone want sympathy for pve players?Pve player is the form of life that spends fortunes to kill npcs in a game thats online.... when you can do the same thing with less money in a offline trple A title with less bugs and better graphics.Its healthy to not get sympathy for these people.

You're immaturity is showing here... Funny you should accuse someone of being 12 years old when the above, and in fact this entire thread, is an indication of your lack of maturity...

Time to move along...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited September 2014
    Wow 200,000 Dil on one item holy TRIBBLE. I spent 300,000 Dil speed upgrading all my Ultra Rare Mk XII to Ultra Rare Mk XIII.

Upgraded 20 items from my Oddy and 5 on my character and mind you I paid to all the TimeGating costs even that was 300,000 Dil. I'll try the rarity gamble in future months after I bump everything up to Mk XIV.

What I'm really upset about are the upgrade kits went from 6,000 XP on Tribble to 150 XP on Holodeck :(.

there are no Ultra rare elachi weapons.You first get them to mk 13 then to ultra rare is a matter of chance and then theres the gamble for the 4th weapon mod.Im not there ...just got 19% chance to get a ultra rare next upgrade....you can imagine I wont spend even more to upgrade the damn thing.
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited September 2014
    imruined wrote: »
    You're immaturity is showing here... Funny you should accuse someone of being 12 years old when the above, and in fact this entire thread, is an indication of your lack of maturity...

Time to move along...

i don't spend money in a online game to play singleplayer stuffs aka pve....talk more about maturity when you understand the concept.
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    there are no Ultra rare elachi weapons.You first get them to mk 13 then to ultra rare is a matter of chance and then theres the gamble for the 4th weapon mod.Im not there ...just got 19% chance to get a ultra rare next upgrade....you can imagine I wont spend even more to upgrade the damn thing.

Ah, damn sorry to hear that. Yeah I was upgrading my Advanced and Elite Fleet Gear so I guess that was easier.

Sorry for your woes man.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i don't spend money in a online game to play singleplayer stuffs aka pve....talk more about maturity when you understand the concept.

You know what an oxymoron is I presume?
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This gear upgrade system is garbage pure and simple garbage................ i canceled my delta pack on three accounts and cancelled 3 sub's i am done.
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ...since I only pvp and dont get much dilithium from it.

I was sympathetic until I read that.
    boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    General rage threads are not allowed by the FCT.

As such, this thread is closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.