test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Probably not. I'm still not used to the idea either.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose swings, and this time hit it square, sending it back over the wall right of center field. However, it looked as if that ball had a little curve to it, that it shouldnt)

Rose: That ball should have gone left of center, Dee. Anyways, I got a few bottle of this chocolate malt or beer, and wonder if she might like it.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *If krystal hasn't noticed it yet Eight's eyes never returned to normal*

Quinn: Where'd you get a case of Chocolate malt?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Krystal did notice, and adopted a thoughtful posture* Hm... eyes still need some work apparently.
    Deunan: Well... Krystal is a bit of a chocoholic. She might like it. And I did throw a curveball...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Oh, this isnt a test anymore, I see. (Steps back in.) Its a home brew, Quinn. My friend back home was always making beer, and made this recipe, and its delicious. So I got the recipe, and I occasionally brew it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Deunan: Hey... its more fun not having the same thing flying you know. When I do this alone its basically a home run derby.
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Well when you are doing this alone its with an AI.

Eight: Oh my eyes haven't changed back? *Slight worried tone because she didn't notice it* Well I can just put in some contacts and it will be fine.
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Like I said, we'll figure something out.
    Deunan: So... *Picks up another ball* You guys hear the latest on the grapevine?
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Latest on what?

Eight: Well as fun as it is to sit here in my boxers and a shirt talking to you I'd like to get dressed.
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Probably a good idea.
    Deunan: Scuttlebutt says... Someone's got the hots for Tala. *Throws a pitch*
    edited December 2014
    (Rose takes a swing and misses)
    Rose: Really not surprised, Dee. Im just surprised its taken this long. She could have had any guy on this ship and half the women.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Eight: Well can you replicate me a uniform now?

*Quinn tosses it back*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: looking like its me, you, and Rachel gonna be the last.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *Quinn suddenly begins feeling slightly uncomfortable at the mention of that.*
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Alex looks surprised.*

Alex: Fantasy? Really?

*He has a half smile.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (hey, chaos boy; how about you hurry up fixing rachel so i can move on with MY character?)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (hey, chaos boy; how about you hurry up fixing rachel so i can move on with MY character?)

(Patience, my friend...)

*After about two hours of silent cursing and changing IV drips, Rachel's body stabilizes into her normal baseline form. She's still cursing like a sailor, though.
    edited December 2014
    *The medic taps her on the nose.

Medic: Shut up. You're annoying the other patients.
    edited December 2014
    and the werewolf with massive powers that could shatter reality, i might add *he growls from a corner*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    Medic: And you don't threaten my patients, sir. You may be the Chief's boyfriend and a 'werewolf with massive powers', but I can still get the Cpatain down here to forcibly remove you.
    edited December 2014
    Rachel: Fine. Anybody know who or what caused that thing? Because I'm in a mood to send someone else back here.

*looks at Shadowfang for a moment*

...nah, this isn't your kind of prank. Too lazy and stupid.

Want to help me find and "instruct" whoever or whatever caused that little mess in proper behavior?

(OOC: Out for an hour or two, back later)
    edited December 2014
    *growls* whatever...i have a Q to be locating *strides out of sickbay*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *And the medic keeps Rachel from following.*

Medic: And you, miss, will be staying here and resting.
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *And the medic keeps Rachel from following.*

Medic: And you, miss, will be staying here and resting.

Bullsh*t, I'm back to normal, what's the worst that could...

*hauls self out of biobed and immediately collapses*

...ooooohhhhhhh, that sucked, must've metabolized my muscles...anyone got some food?
    edited December 2014
    *The medic easily picks her up and sets her on the bed.*

Medic: Rest, and eat, or no killing the Q-level being.

*He goes to get her some food.*
    edited December 2014
    *is currently roaming the corridors of the ship, trying to think of a spell to either summon the Q or reveal his presence*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Deunan: Well... I guess we'll find out. *Throws a pitch, this one a slider*
    Kayla: *pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs before replicating some food for Rachel*
    Krystal: Don't have the pattern for an Admiral's uniform sir. Best I can do is a standard duty uniform. Either Sierra 1 or Odyssey.
    edited December 2014
    Eight: I don't need another admiral uniform I just need another uniform. I can just take the pips off that thing. *gestures at the tattered uniform.*
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles.*

Alex: Fantasy, really?
    edited December 2014
    Tala: Yea... When you're surrounded by technology... I guess the idea of riding off on a horse to fight some demon or evil dragon with nothing but a sword... nice change of pace I guess.