What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Eli: Surprise me. Something either sour or chocolaty... not both though. as you can tell i am obviously yours or another's version of yours' child.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: If I have a kid in any universe who doesn't like chocolate something is wrong with that universe... *laughs before going to get something*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Eli: *takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself before this*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *a chocolate milkshake is set in front of Eli*

Krystal: That might help.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Eli: I had something more alcoholic in mind but Y'know what this will do *he grabs the shake and sips, standing up* follow me if you would.
  • Options
    Krystal: *follows*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reashe: Thank you. *She leans up to kiss Kenzie's cheek before waiting for her to begin the routine*

Rax: A force seizure? What, did you have a vision?

Janri: From what you've told me I can understand why. We have our troubles here, but there's always hope too. *She yawns and hugs a pillow as her eyes start to droop*

Samaia: We might be able to find a restaurant but a street food stand would be adequate. There must be some nearby I assume, I doubt all the students eat on campus. *She comes over and wraps an arm around Jaessa's waist before kissing her cheek and whispering a thank you in her ear for going along with Evelynn's suggestions*

Henha: Mostly, I like a majority of deserts, I thought these would give you a good choice between different flavors, and... *as she lifts up one of the plain chocolate chip cookies* These are as commonly liked as anything you can search for, so I think this is a good assortment for a first time. *She smiles biting into one of the cookies*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    kenzie: *starts at an easy pace for their work out*

lythe: the dangers here are far less deadly then what i had to deal with back home which is why i dont have much of an attachment to it. i know my people will fight and find ways to survive but i will be here free of all the burdens of our past. *she sits back with her padd reading*

jaessa: *gets down with no problem as she looks over at samaia* i guess it wasnt so bad. *she wraps an arm around samaias shoulder looking over at donovan* were you also in on her scheme or an unknowing pawn of it?

evelynn: lets go! *she says running towards a food stand*

jaessa: eve wait! *she says to no avail with a sigh as evelynn is almost half way their out of ear shot* well i guess this is a practice in patience for when ours is this age..... it is about lunch time anyway.

cerys: hmm *tries one of the cookies* its been awhile since ive had actual food.... im not sure what to make of it. *she looks puzzled*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: Bluntly speaking, yes. This was years ago. 11 years before Yavin. so even more now...

Eli: *opens the door to an empty holosuite, closing his eyes and focusing. if Krystal lets him focus, his eyes flow purple and a purple tear starts to open in front of them* Go... Through... first... need to... Hold it...

Donovan: Wait, scheme? *he asks, walking after Evelynn*
  • Options
    Krystal: Whoa... *goes through*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Raneson: *Manning her station on the Tepes*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: *quickly follows through, the gate soon collapsing once they're on the other side. him and krystal find themselves in some Starfleet quarters*

*The bridge is mostly empty, currently docked at DS9*
  • Options
    Krystal: O... k...
  • Options
    Eli: *he takes some deep heavy breaths* this.... may not look much different. but we're in a different universe on her ship... *he stumbles over to a comms pannel, tapping it* I'm home, love.
  • Options
    Deunan: You sound like hell.
  • Options
    Eli: oh you know, I literally just opened a gate for 2 with my mind while a bit tipsy. Using psionics to rip a hole in reality is better done sober and not on a DS9 Holosuite at Quarks....
  • Options
    Rax: Must've been a hell of a vision to paralyze you like that. Had any since?

Janri: you'll always have a home here... Goodnight Lythe. *She closes her eyes drifting off to the sounds of the show*

Samaia: I think she's referring to Evelynn's suggestion. *she smiles* And I think thats something to look forward to. Seeing our daughter running around without a care in the world... its what I would dream of for our child.

Henha: Is it enjoyable? I guess it must be quite odd going for so long without it and experiencing sweets.
  • Options
    jaessa: seems like she duped you into it then, that child is smarter then she looks.... *she says following after evelynn* so you really think i can do this who mother thing?

evelynn: *waiting over by a food stand for everyone to catch up*

cerys: ive never indulged in food before so im not sure.... its overly sweet and probably not nutritional in the slightest. *her tail sways happily behind her even with the contemplative expression on her face*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Deunan: You... what?
  • Options
    Freeman: Nope.... we gonna train then?

Seku: Yep. lets go!

Eli: it's how I'm able to get around? I thought you knew this... Or did I come back to before you knew this... Anyways it's something Shelly taught me... Is this a bad time, love? I'm in our quarters.

Donovan: I didn't even realize there was a scheme afoot. I just thought we were getting food. *He walks up on Evelynn* what ya find, kiddo?
  • Options
    Deunan: I was more concerned about you doing it drunk Eli. Anyways nothing going on right now.
  • Options
    Samaia: I'm confident you can. You're doing a good job being a sister to Evelynn. *She walks a little faster so they can reach her sooner* I know you're worried about it, especially after meeting our daughter. But I've always had faith in you.

Henha: There are some desserts with more nutrional value... but you're right, cookies and these others are mostly just for the sweet factor. We could try some more standard meals some other time if you like, I just thought you'd enjoy some sweets. *she smiles noticing her tail* Cookies also go well with milk, if you're interested.
  • Options
    *two days pass and jorin finally stirs. the crusader is around half an hour away from ilum*

kenzie: *fully suiting up with her winterized gear, she grabs a white panted sniper slinging it to her back along with her hammer, a shotgun and a magnum sidearm* this will be my first time not relying on my armor, just my equipment and experience to get me thru.

jaessa: i suppose... *she seems to be deep in thought as she follows after everyone else*

evelynn: a food stand with ice cream, hotdogs, burgers and something called grilled cheese.

cerys: hmm so desserts are more for enjoyment then actual nutrients. yes ill try them with milk then.
  • Options
    Freeman: *napping in the Crusader's Cockpit*

Eli: Can you come down here then love?

Donovan: I think I'll get a grilled cheese with bacon and tomato. what ya got to drunk
  • Options
    Clea: *is Meditating at the moment by the Bacta tank, raising an eyebrow as she senses the movement.* Are you finally awake? *she gets up and looks to Jorin*

Reashe: My people originated on a frozen world, so I'm a bit more acclimated to it. We probably have the wildlife to worry about more than anything. The environment too I suppose.

Samaia: I'll have a grilled cheese as well. Maybe I should try a burger though... *she looks thoughtful*

Henha: *she replicates a glass of milk for her* there's an incredible variety of cookies, and in my experience the majority are better with milk.
  • Options
    jorin: *opens her eyes with an intense look about them*

kenzie: i just dont like going in blind, there's no intel on this planet and its making me nervous on what might be down there.... lets get jorin outta the tub.

jaessa: i'll go with a hotdog.

evelynn: i want ice cream and grilled cheese!

stand cook: *nods getting everything ready* uuh i have lemonade and some carbonated soft drinks.

cerys: *tries some cookies with milk* well its certainly an improvement. i wouldnt mind having some more nutritional food tho.
  • Options
    Deunan: On my way.
  • Options
    Freeman: *still asleep*

Eli: Thaaaank you. *He stumbles over to a couch and collapses, looking up at Krystal. Somehow keeping his milkshake up perfectly, not spilling a drop* she'll be here soon

Donovan: Lemonade works. And throw in a hot dog with mine. Mustard, relish, and sauerkraut.
  • Options
    Krystal: *sighs and takes his milkshake, setting it on a nearby table*
  • Options
    Eli: Is something wrong?