test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    veirok: *slowly gets up standing weakly as he tries to move* what.... what have you done to me.....

cerys: ive taken away your ability to use the force. this is my punishment to you for acting like a damned child. you had every opportunity in the world to try and build a relationship with us veriok, yet you throw it to the ground and give into petty hatred and jealousy....

kenzie: so... what hes normal now?

*jorin is still very heavy to move but not as bad as before with her smaller body, she twitches and groans but otherwise is unconscious*

val: yeah ill just take a whiskey.

lythe: i have no idea..... there seems to be a lot more to this wine then i had thought..... i will go with your suggestion since i dont know what is good or not.

jaessa: hold on what? what exactly did you settle with my brother? and how the hell do you see anything interesting in cerys? *she says crossing her arms and looking over at donovan*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Freeman: you were so lost in your own sauce, you threw away any chance you did have. Have fun in the gutter. *He heads back into the crusader"

Bashir: exactly the plan, Admiral.... Now I'm reading traces of multiple radiation types from the blade. Discounting the type that likely came from the Iconians, there are still clear Traces of thermobaric and tetryonic radiation. Now to cross-reference alliance and dominion star charts... *He types away* we'll be able to easily determine where those traces of radiation came from.

Nick: y'know...... Why didn't we just ask the single hur'q to stay sane that's in our custody?

*Leck paces around the room. Quark leans against a wall with Rom behind him*

Bashir: no need, we've got it. There's one system that contains all the conditions we've isolated. Havas-kul, at the edge of Dominion space. It's possible we've just determined the location of the Hur'q home planet. We should forward this to the appropriate parties at once. This could be the breakthrough we've been looking for!

Quark: sounds impressive... And valuable *he gives his Ferengi grin*

Leck: *goes to reach for the blade*

Nick: *blinks before immediately drawing his revolver, pointing it at Leck* Don't try it.

Donvan: oh I don't even remember. All water under the bridge with him. As for your mother, I care for her. And I'm able to help her feel things she said.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *a water blade forms before looking over at Quark and Rom*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reashe: *To Kenzie* Seems that way. *She helps lower Jorin into the Bacta tank along with Rax*

Clea: *She looks towards Veirok crossing her arms* You can either use this as a learning experience and try to do something more constructive with your life. Or you can delve even further into spite. The rest is up to you.

Janri: Maybe some sapphire wine? Its beautiful and not on the heavier side.

Nexa: *She goes ahead and orders hers, Janri, and Val's drinks, then waits a moment and orders the Sapphire wine* Thank goodness I always keep latinum on me if I ever consider going out. Though most of my actual latinum is back on my ship. Have to keep it for trade deals.

Samaia: Well, I think its fair for someone to feel interested in her. There's a saying I heard a human from around here say once. "There's someone for everyone." *She sighs debating something in her head*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    *veirok stands there unmoving, eventually he sits down with a thud starring forward*

cerys: *sighs turning away* was all this worth it veirok..... *she says walking over to clea* well thats dealt with for now. apologies if this caused any unnecessary delays....

kenzie: huh.... sooo what now? are we still heading out?

val: is that currency of some sort?

lythe: i heard something about this latinum but i have none on me.... i hope this wine isnt too expensive.

jaessa: *crosses her arms* cerys may have popped me out but she has a long way to go before i consider her family..... *she furrows her brow at donovans last sentence* and what you two do behind closed doors is of no interest to me.... i dont need or want to know about her "feeling things"..... all tho i dont think the other one got that far yet.

evelynn: feeling what? *she asks with childish curiosity*

jaessa: thats a topic for when you're older evelynn....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: *heads to the crusader's cockpit. sighing as he sits down*

*Leck slowly backs away*

Quark: *sighs* I forgot to mention that me and the captain already came to an agreement. he was gonna let us sell it where it needs to go and pretend he knew nothing. There's no need to put on the traitor act

Nick: *holsters his revolver* Doctor, did you hear any of that?

Bashir: *looking down at his console* hear any of what?

Nick: Admiral?

Donovan: *he chuckles lowly and shakes his head* I meant emotions. Something about me made her able to feel them again. That's what she told me. Nothing like what you're thinking has happened. I'm not that kinda guy.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: *disspells the water blade* If where it needs to go is the Klingons... Do your thing. *picks up the Bat'leth and holds it out to Leck* Put on a good show guys. Far as I'm aware, we got blindsided by Leck while we were going over the data.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Clea: Nana, if it wasn't for you I'm certain this would've been much worse than just "delayed".

Rax: We might as well, when we're ready. Uh is Cerys coming with us?

Janri: Yeah, latinum is a mineral too complex to create with replicators. Because of this its used as a currency by much of the modern galaxy. They tend to mix latinum in gold to actually create the proper currency like strips, and bars, but you can get items plated in the metal.

Nexa: *She chuckles* I've heard people call it "space gold" before as a joke. The federation isn't really driven by greed, but latinum is still used in trade with other governments and individuals. And don't worry Lythe, as long as we're not buying an entire bottle it shouldn't be too bad.

Janri: I might want the whole bottle of that vodka though...

Samaia: *She coughs* Jaessa love, perhaps be more careful around that subject matter around Evelynn.
  • Options
    cerys: no i need to be going but i wish you luck.

kenzie: right then lets go. *she says walking back onto the ship

val: well... im broke then....

lythe: i believe i have some but im not sure what the rates are for goods. i dont suppose the federation pays much.

jaessa: yeah.... sorry im not very good with subtly... but i know that to win over cerys you have to get our approval. she worries about us too much to jump into things with out consideration. evelynn already seems to like you so you have that over the other one vying for her... i cant exactly remember her name tho.
  • Options
    Freeman: Which one of you wants to come co-pilot with me? I need someone to talk to.

Leck: With pleasure * he grins and beams away*

Nick: Well.... that's that... should we confirm the details with our hur'q ambassador, Krystal? we've already sent the data to the alliance I take it. double checking won't hurt. even if we are certain.

Donovan: Other one? I wasn't even aware.... I think your brother respects me after we hashed things out
  • Options
    Krystal: Wouldn't hurt to try. But he might not know the system as Havus-kul. So maybe we should focus more on location than names.

I have a feeling this is going to get interesting. And not just the fun kind of interesting either. I mean Chinese Curse kind.
  • Options
    Clea: Bye for now then Nana. I'm sure we'll get to speak again soon enough. Thank you for coming to help. *She smiles and waves as she starts to board the ship*

Rax: I can manage that. *he joins Freeman and sits down in the other seat* So, what did you want to talk about?

Reashe: I'm hoping Ilum will be quiet, I feel like its been one thing after another since we came back to our galaxy.

Nexa: *she shakes her head* They pay pretty dang well. When greed isn't a factor, you'd be surprised how well people are willing to pay for various jobs and services. Just so long as you aren't working for a Ferengi... their culture is all about money so they're not as... eager to pay good wages. You go outside the federation things can be tough, though the Romulan Republic shares similar sentiments to the Federation, and the Klingon Empire isn't as bad as it used to be. I'll cover the tab for all of us. A few drinks shouldn't be that bad, but I might need to take some latinum from my account if we wind up doing anything too expensive here.

Janri: out on the colony I was living on we did alright for ourselves. I was living comfortably, though I wonder if those... "people" had interfered with anything about my living situation there.

Samaia: Henha visited us yesterday, she was hoping to help Jaessa and Cerys reconnect. I think she made some progress, and I do agree that they should give each other a chance if they're willing to try. *She rubs the back of her neck* Unfortunately we wound up rather... "busy" and didn't really plan anything else for that day. Maybe today we could try talking with Cerys, if Jaessa is interested of course.

*Henha is humming as she overlooks the finished repairs from the incident that damaged the station a few days prior*

Henha: I could use a break... *She takes the report from an engineer about the completion and goes over it while she walks through the halls* I wonder what the others are up to? Its been quite a bit since they left for the Gamma Quadrant.
  • Options
    cerys: *nods as she starts to vanish*

kenzie: why wouldnt it be quiet?

veirok: *slowly gets up walking away*

lythe: i see, i suppose greed was never a factor in much of eldar society at least as it is now. the focus on war is far to prevalent....

val: i need to make some latinum....

jaessa: yeah lets leave that for another time..... and i cant speak for jorin but im sure it'd take more to gain his respect. mandalorians are like that. warrior creed, strength of arms, and honor and all that.

evelynn: are we ganna go?
  • Options
    Freeman: all that.... I've no idea what to think.... how I just kept using my phaser... I felt so damn angry!... I just feel like all of this could have been avoided long ago. decades ago... but none of us would have known to do something...

Nick: Chinese curses are always a bit of fun *he says sarcastically as he opens the sickbay door* shall we, admiral?

Donovan: I suppose so, where to?
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... well... last few years... have been interesting.
  • Options
    Reashe: Have you seen our luck since we got here? I'm sure somehow we'll wind up with some trouble. *she smiles partially joking*

*Clea joins the others on the ship*

Rax: You should try to keep your anger more controlled, lest it consume you and draw you closer to the Dark side than you wish. And trust me, I can understand that sentiment, there's been more than a few betrayals and twists and turns I've dealt with over the years as a bounty hunter and a mandalorian. Atleast it has been dealt with, without anyone dying. I get the feeling that the story isn't over for Veirok so to speak, we'll just have to see what the future holds. And to be fair, I'm not sure anyone, even Cerys knew of Veirok until recently.

Nexa: Well, you could always work for me and I could pay you. I still have a good amount of funds on my ship, even if its been a bit since I last made a trade deal... I should probably contact some of my trade partners now that I think about it. Ever since I um... changed I've been kind of postponing some things because it makes me anxious to focus on them. Its strange to think about buying and selling self sealing stem bolts after going through hell and back. *She sighs* But I suppose the world marches on.

*The bartender finally arrives with their drinks and Nexa hands him the requisite latinum strips for it, not bother by the cost though some of their drinks are a bit pricier.*

Janri: *She looks at the bottle in the shape of a skull picking it up*

Samaia: I guess if Geoffrey is involved we could go to a great deal of places.
  • Options
    kenzie: i guess.... id still like to see what this frozen planet is like. and learn more about this force stuff... the way jorin and veirok were fighting was insane.... and that mind push thing he used on me.... speaking of jorin how is he... she?

val: im not sure what i can do.... i only have military experience. *she says sniffing her drink and folding her ears recoiling at the smell*

lythe: im rather curious as to what this galaxy has to offer. while i may only have martial skills and farsight i still have the capacity to learn. the study of civilizations both past and present, i am unsure if there is a term or occupation for it but given my curiosity it would suit me well. *she says looking over at val* is there something wrong with your drink?

val: is it supposed to smell like fuel and burn my nose?.. d-do you wanna try it first? *she says meekly motioning it over to lythe*

lythe: there is a human saying i believe it goes "nothing ventured nothing gained" *she says taking the glass and draining it in a single drink coughing a bit after* your turn..... *she says with a horse tone*

val: *takes the bottle timidly pouring another glass for herself and after a minuet of mentally preparing herself she folds her ears down and closes her eyes scrunching up as she downs the over filled glass with a few gulps*

jaessa: well you seem to be the conductor of this train evelynn so where are you wanting to go?

evelynn: geoffery found a cool place but i dont know what its called yet, its in this galaxy tho. lets go geoff! *the tribble coos and everyone is taken into a rift thru the mycelial network*

*geoffery portals everyone to the middle of a large city, there are majorly humans but many other familiar species that samaia would recognize the landscape is populated by tall buildings and a mix of flying shuttles and small crafts. in the distance stands a large red bridge that connects two roads across the bay donovan gets a feeling that they're somewhere on earth*

jaessa: where is this? *she says looking around feeling out of place as a few civilians look over at the group*

evelynn: geoffery says its san Francisco on a planet called earth.

jaessa: interesting. this is the homeworld of humanity right?
  • Options
    Freeman: do you know what a Terran is? I wasn't born here in this galaxy or even universe. I was born into a Xenophobic empire as half a species that are essentially slaves. My father was an Admiral and my mother was a Captain. My father shielded her from a lot of horrible things.. in this empire, Backstabbing, murder, anything you can do to elevate your position is not only normal but essentially encouraged... They were able to escape with us to the prime universe but I... I still went through a lot of stuff. As a teenager I was tortured, brainwashed, and made to kill people to elevate others standings... Nothing more than a slaveish assassin.. I've had my fill of anger and rage and so many horrible things. If it hasn't consumed me by now, I don't think it will... But falling back to that low... That hurt more than anything else could...

Nick: from what I've read, I can tell. *He leads passed quarks.* Shame I missed out on a lot. So do you have plans after this or do you wanna get right back to K-13 to get back to The Exeter or Lexington? I'd prefer to give my crew some shore leave but I imagine you miss your ship.

*Krystal can see Eli sitting at the Bar from the hole in the wall to the promenade, not in his cardassian disguise. Waiting for her since she wanted to talk to him*

Donovan: this is San Francisco alright..... I... I haven't seen this place in years.... It's odd it not being a nuclear ruin in my eyes with the Shi about.... *He closes his eyes a moment and takes a deep breath* would come trade at some points but I stopped going after the NCR and the Brotherhood went to war... But that's a different earth I suppose. *He takes a deep breath* sorry about that. Just didn't think it would be... Hopeful here.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Reashe: She's recovering in the bacta tank right now, probably going to be in there most of the day. She was hurt bad, but its nothing a bacta bath can't fix.

Rax: No one can fault you for feeling angry over what happened, Veirok did a lot of awful things, and he clearly planned to do more. All you can do is try to work past it. Meditation might do you some good. We've got a bit of time before we get to Ilum I think.

Nexa: Whiskey is some of the harder stuff, maybe we should've started you off with something lighter.

Janri: I think being an Anthropologist or an Archaeologist would suit you then Lythe, both those professions fit that pretty well.

Nexa: Military experience is still good for security, and maybe I can help you learn some other jobs. *She looks a little concerned as Val begins to drink, going to pat and rub her back in case she needs it*

Samaia: You should take some lessons about the history of the federation, I think you might enjoy it. Humanity has spread far and wide. But uh, remember that this earth also went through a nuclear war once too. They've come far since then.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Krystal: Not in a hurry to get back just yet. And I can always take a shuttle if I need to. Go ahead and take a break. I'll catch up later.
  • Options
    kenzie: i suppose but what are we ganna do when we get to the ice planet?

val: *lets out a frantic meow* i dont like this at all.... its bitter and harsh and makes me feel like i need to vomit..... *one of her ears is drooped lower then the other as she looks around swaying a bit. the effects of it already kicking in*

lythe: this is my first time ingesting any sort of alcohol is it supposed to taste like that and impair rather important mental functions...

val: m....maybe?..... my innards are on fire.... this was a mistake.....

jaessa: i havnt looked into much of the federations history but i think i will after this. in fact this is my first time on earth. the architecture here is unlike any that ive seen, fascinating.

evelynn: and this is just one city.

jaessa: well consider my interest piqued. *she looks over to donovan* what is your earth like besides this war between NCR and brotherhood factions?

evelynn: *leads everyone down a sidewalk heading closer to the large red bridge in the distance*

cerys: *phases back into reality in the box that she left in looking around* evelynn?..... *she looks around for any signs of her letting out a distressed trill as she jumps out of the box* dank farrik where did you go....
  • Options
    Freeman: we need to let Seku dock first *he brings the ship into orbit and waits for the Twi'lek to dock her fighter with the ship*

Nick: I mean you don't need to take a shuttle cause we're taking shore leave here? Did you think I was gonna go all the way to K-13 for shore leave? If you're gonna stay here a bit then we move when you move.

Donovan: war between the NCR and ceaser's legion at some points. Raiders and bandits are a constant. That's only out west. In the east there are brotherhood chapters too. From DC to Boston. It's only one small corner of the world. I'm not sure how things are in London or Berlin or Tokyo or Rotterdam or Sydney... Everyone went to war and the planet became a nuclear hellscape... But if this place was the same way at some point... Maybe there is hope for home. How long did it take this earth to rebuild?
  • Options
    Reashe: Well Freeman needs to find his crystal, maybe Clea can help us find an area strong in the force so I can explain things better.

Rax: Did she see what happened, or was she just waiting in orbit for us?

Nexa: *offer Val a water* Water should help, I didn't think whiskey would be so hard on you. We could get you a Soda or something instead.

Janri: *She nods to Lythe, looking concerned for Val* Yeah, some of it tastes better than others, wine is usually good. You're usually meant to stop before you become "drunk", when the alcohol starts making you feel fuzzy.

Samaia: Lets se... *She does some math on her fingers* About 40 years after the war happened, Zefram Cochrane invented Humanity's first Warp Engine and flew it, when he returned he was contacted by the Vulcans. It took them a lot longer than that to rebound from the damage they had suffered, the Vulcans I think helped out a lot with their efforts. We're in the 25th century right now, the war was in the very early 21st.

*Henha having been walking around the station soon finds Cerys, looking confused by her worried expression*

Henha: Are you alright Cerys? You look frazzled, maybe I can help?
  • Options
    Krystal: I don't want to hold you up Nick. I'll be fine.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    kenzie: i guess its just a waiting game now.... not to get too heavy but you think jorin will be ok? like mentally? he kind of went thru an entire planets worth of emotional damage......

val: *slumps her head on the table groaning*

lythe: reguardless of what it may be in the future i doubt she will be trying anything hard for some time. curiosity has indeed killed this cat. *she says stifling a burp* i believe that the effects of this drink are already beginning.... *she says looking at her glass of now empty wine*

val: everything spinning.... *her speech is horribly slurred as the alcohol hits her all at once. she lets out a drunken meow and sips the water offered to her*

jaessa: so they had help from aliens. were these vulcans not around i would imagine that earth would look much different if it were still here at all. it takes a long time to rebuild i know that much.... i was born on korriban a long time ago, homeworld of the sith in my galaxy. i was young when the great hyperspace war broke out pitting the empire against the republic and its jedi minions. the empire fought and ultimately lost.... but it wasnt enough to cause the collapse of the sith empire oh no the supreme chancellor wanted to play god and wipe us all out and he got his jedi to do it for him. *shakes her head* history is written by the victor and my people are long dead, our history, culture everything that we achieved.. forgotten yet that damnable eyesore of a republic still sits on a throne of hypocrisy....

cerys: hmm? no im fine, its just been a difficult day for me, i thought evelynn would be here. *she sighs* i hope she hasnt gotten into anything....
  • Options
    Freeman: I've got no Clue. Maybe she was circling around a few times to figure out what was going on.

Nick: you're not holding me up. That's what I'm trying to say. There are more amenities here. So K-13 after here is perfect. I'll see you when you're ready to go, Admiral. *He walks off before Krystal can argue further*

Eli: *sips his drink in Quarks.*

Donovan: if it only took them 40 years... My home is well over 200 years passed with.. well absolutely nothing like this. Only aliens we have are angry big headed grey's apparently. *He sighs* I'm sorry about your people and your home. Genocide shouldn't even be remotely considered an answer to a problem.
  • Options
    Krystal: *shrugs before going into Quarks and meeting Eli, after getting a drink*
  • Options
    Reashe: I hope so, I can't imagine what this all must feel like... including the gender swap.

Clea: She'll get used to it... with time. Or atleast learn to live with it. Of that I'm confident.

Rax: So, how do you know her? You don't seem the type to hang out with just any jedi... was she a tutor for you before Jorin?

Nexa: Drink plenty of water, it will help. I guess you don't have much tolerance... then again starting off with so much whiskey probably wasn't good...

Janri: Are you alright Lythe? Should we get you some water too? *Nexa and Janri don't seem too affected by their drinks, but they have tolerance from experience and haven't drunk much yet*

Samaia: Atleast an event like that has for the most part not been repeated, though I've met Jedi and Republic officials who might enjoy the sentiment, there are those who were... oh sorry, I forget sometimes we're from different times. *she rubs the back of her neck* The republic always seems to repeat its other mistakes though, such as corruption. And Donovan, there may still hope for your people yet. Humanity is one of the hardiest species.

Henha: I could help you look for her if you like. The station isn't *that* big. Though she could easily get into some of the harder to reach spots if she went exploring...
  • Options
    kenzie: the closest thing i had to family was halesy and my fellow spartans. for all i know my biological parents are dead or something, it doesnt really matter to me. *she shrugs* as for veirok you think thats the last we'll see of him? i mean hes pretty much like me now right? just without all the voodoo mind bullsh*t

val: none at all.... *she says leaning back to far and falling onto the ground with a thudd*

lythe: i am starting to think this was not the wisest course of action.... *she looks down at val swaying a bit herself* by khaine would this room cease its spinning!

val: *holds her ears down as she lays on the ground* can you all stop breathing so loud... it hurts my ears...

lythe: im finding it hard to tune out as well... all of these thoughts.....

Jaessa: well it is history to me since I did live thru these events. I was around long before you were even born. The only one older then me is cerys and even I don’t know how old she truly is. But I digress. *she looks over at donovan* I would be curious to see your home sometime. Underneath all of the anger and venom I am still a historian given to the wanderlust of knowledge where ever it may be.

Cerys: I’m more worried if she wondered off the station… she has a curiosity that rivals za’brinas at times and a small fluffy creature that allows her to traverse great distances and even other universes so she could quite literally be anywhere….. *she sniffs the air looking over towards the mess hall* we can at least follow her trail. It seems she’s with Donovan since I can smell their scent heading off in that direction.
  • Options
    Freeman: no. We were part of an early rebel cell. About 10 years before Yavin. I didn't know I was force sensitive then. My brother liked to hang around and that was discovered for him a lot earlier. He's back home now though. Maybe he didn't have the same wanderlust I do... Anyways, She ended up joining our group after some syndicate betrayed and left her to the empire on a heist. She ended up becoming the girlfriend to our first Jedi, Kobanu... She's a Jedi, a master duelist, and essentially a pirate princess. But not a teacher.

Seku: *docks with the crusader*

Eli: You actually came. *He sips his drink* do not mind the crazy people over there.

Donovan: one of the hardest but also cruelest. Even before the bombs fell...*he looks to Jaessa* Probably sometime without the kid. *he looks for a bench to sit down at