test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Would have been here sooner but... got held up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Reashe: I think we probably will. A guy like that, probably too full of hate to just let it go when he really should. And even if he somehow does... I doubt he'd avoid us.

Rax: Thats an interesting rap sheet. You ever been to Ilum before?

Janri: I guess they really can't hold their liquor...

Nexa: I think we need to get them to a couch or a bed... I don't know if they're safe to walk.

*Janri moves to help support Lythe*

Janri: Did Lythe have a room on the ship?

Nexa: I don't know if Val can make it that far, I have a strong feeling she's gonna hurl. *She gets on the ground letting Val's head rest on her thighs while they figure things out*

Samaia: Radiation filled wastelands aren't exactly safe, even for a child as strong as Evelynn.

Henha: I hope she didn't go to another universe, multiversal travel is such a headache... I'm guessing if she did leave the station he's probably with her. So, that's something atleast.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Kenzie: at least now he’ll be easier to fight if he does….

lythe: i will be.... ok.... no need to worry. it would be wise to leave this place....

val: *lets out a groan* i feel horrible..... *she says trying to get up and walk out of the bar*

jaessa: well yeah i wasnt planning on bringing eve into that. *she says they walk onto a nearby pier with a bench on it overlooking the san fransisco harbor* earth certainly doesnt lack for natural beauty.

*on a nearby bench a woman sits reading a padd, looks to be vulcan wearing a starfleet academy uniform. she has long black hair tied into a bun and fair skin. she doesnt seem to notice anyone yet*

cerys: i dont think shes left the universe but she's not in the station, neither is za'brina.... strange. *lets out a sigh* i have no idea where they would have gone.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Freeman: Nope. Never before.

Seku: *exits her fighter onto the ship and heading to the cockpit*

Eli: anything interesting, "Admiral?" Or would you rather I call you something else?

Donovan: This world Is full of it. When people aren't busy covering their generals in pitch and tossing them in. The grand canyon is quite a sight, Even now.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: Can use my name, but if you feel more comfortable using my rank that's fine.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Eli: so you don't want me calling you mom then *he jokes* Rank it is, because calling you by your name would be weird for me
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... considering how hard you fought to hide who you were, even from me... I'll make some concessions. I just don't understand why you felt the need to get so defensive over it when you knew I could tell the difference.
  • Options
    Eli: because I was actively in my disguise and was hoping you'd stop asking questions. If you can catch on that easily. It's gonna be hard avoiding it coming from your sister too.
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... like I said, you went about it wrong. You got defensive, which is an instant red flag. Especially for someone who doesn't know its you. And then you were scrambling for excuses, which raised another red flag.

You could have handled it a lot better honestly. And you're gonna have to around Gaia because while she has my memories, she's not me. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually digs deeper than you'd like out of concern that you might be a threat.

So the key is not to draw that attention in the first place. Don't raise that red flag.

You can either inform Gaia so she knows to be acting around you, or you make sure not to draw attention to yourself. Odds are werefoxes are probably the only ones who can smell through that disguise Eli. You gotta account for that. And I don't think you did this time. It works on everyone else, but it didn't work on me, and it won't work on Gaia.
  • Options
    Clea: I'd rather he not try and fight us again. *She goes to get a snack* So, word of warning ahead of time, Ilum is very cold. So make sure to wear extra protection from the elements. Or... *she looks at them both* Well, Kenzie's armor is probably fine. But Reashe might want to put on some furs or something. I can use the force to resist it.

Rax: How'd you realize your were force sensitive anyway?

Nexa: *She helps guide Val and finds a room for them to rent, making a digital transaction leading the four of them to it. She tries to hurry wanting to get there in case Val starts to feel even more sick*

Janri: Lets get you two to a couch or bed, I'll start getting plenty of water for you both.

Samaia: *She notices the vulcan nearby, but doesn't approach her* Maybe we should ask a local for help with seeing the sights?

Henha: Normally we could track someone with a combadge but if they're not on the station or around it that doesn't help. If Jaessa went with her then she's definitely safe wherever they are right?
  • Options
    kenzie: its that cold? i guess i might want a cloak or something at the least. personally ive never been in subzero temperatures before but i think i might try a go with out my armor for a change. im ganna go get a winterized outfit. be right back. *she says walking off*

*jorin finally comes too opening her eyes as she looks around from inside the bacta tank*

val: *gets destracted by something and trips on her own foot falling face first into the hall and vomiting side ways, letting out a distressed meow as she lays there groaning* i... i cant.... too myuch spinn... *she tries sitting up but falls backwards*

lythe: she has lost all sense of direction and balance, she will need to be carried....

val: *lets out another meow as she flails*

jaessa: is this grand canyon used for ritual sacrifice? *she genuinely asks then looks over at samaia* maybe? i mean i dont exactly look the most friendly but....

evelynn: *spots the vulcan already walking over to her* excuse me miss can you help me with something.

???: *the vulcan lowers her padd looking down at evelynn noticing her strange attire, cat features and eye wraps* oh.. is everything alright?

cerys: she wouldnt let evelynn come to harm. *she says letting out a sigh as her ears droop* i suppose there is nothing to do but wait since ive no idea where they would go....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: With all that has happened I don't even remember the exact moment. it was recently...

Seku: *enters the cockpit* are we ready to get underway?

Eli: Well Mother, these things I will try to keep in mind. Hopefully I won't have to wipe anyones memory... so what else do you wanna talk about? Or was this just to scold me like a small child?

Donovan: It was.... a special case. a nation's leader got upset he lost a battle so he tried to kill his greatest general. *he looks over at evelynn and walks with her, making sure she's safe. he's feeling a great amount of concern for her*
  • Options
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes* I wasn't scolding you. I was warning you that your disguise isn't as foolproof as you thought.

As for what now... can just talk if you'd like.
  • Options
    Eli: Yeah... that'd be nice. pick something i suppose.
  • Options
    Krystal: So...

I got nothing. You got anything?
  • Options
    Eli: Got any questions? About me? about Briana? About you?
  • Options
    Clea: Jorin is awake? I thought she would be asleep longer. *She goes to the bacta tank in case she needs assistance*

Reashe: I guess I should get some stuff together, but us chiss are well suited for the cold.

Rax: Recently huh? I wonder why. I always had a bit of it, being a pureblood we're almost all born with it, so I didn't go through a discovery phase later on. *He nods to Seku* We should be ready I think.

Nexa: *She carefully picks up Val, making sure not to shake her too much as she carries her towards the room* Don't worry Val just a little longer...

*Janri stays near Lythe in case Lythe needs any assistance and Nexa continues, Val's flailing making it a bit difficult to hold onto her, but she's doing her best to keep ahold of her until finally they arrive at the room and she hurries in, taking Val to lay her on the bed*

Samaia: *She leads Jaessa and follows after Evelynn* Forgive our odd appearance, our species lacks eyes. We're not human.

Henha: Well, maybe some dessert would help soothe your nerves while we wait? I'm sure they'll be okay, they probably won't find any trouble. Well... hopefully.
  • Options
    Krystal: I probably shouldn't since I'm not her, but... I admit I'm curious what my counterpart is like.
  • Options
    kenzie: *walks back in wearing a thick ushanka with small ear nubs and balaklava and a winterized camo coat with a cloak over it, she has BDU pants and heavy combat boots* right then im ready

jorin: *after snapping awake for a moment she passes out again*

val: *lays down with a drunken meow as she looks up at nexa heavily blushing. after a moment she pulls nexa down not fully able to control her strength and hugs her while softly purring*

lythe: *she says walking in and siting down in a chair awkwardly* why am i too big for everything here....

evelynn: miralukans see using the force to make up for our lack of eyes

???: *looks over at samaia and then jaessa and evelynn with visible surprise taking a moment to figure out her response* are you new to the federation?

jaessa: we're just travelers, my little sister is a bit over friendly. im jaessa, the little one is evelynn. and the other miralukan is oculus.

L'raan: i am L'raan... you must be new to earth. are you from a newly discovered world?

jaessa: no but we're not from around here, its complicated... evelynn was only looking for a local to point out some attractions.

l'raan: i see, while im not native to earth i am a cadet in starfleet academy so i know of a few such as the ladder i mentioned.

evelynn: can we go see it?

cerys: im not one to use food for emotional coping but i suppose i havnt had much to eat today... i only worry about za'brina finding trouble.... her pride is a dangerous trait that has started many fights....
  • Options
    Seku: I'll chart something out for you. Just some quick astrogation.

Freeman: maybe I never noticed since trill have limited telepathy so I just figured... Maybe it was my trill half experiencing that.

Eli: smart, brave, loyal... An amazing mother. She doesn't have sisters like you.. maybe one or two that are more like... Close family friends... She has a great family if you don't mind me bragging.... Me and my siblings aside, dad gave up his position in starfleet and his ship for her. She's inspirational. A great captain. Someone to look up to. We all always did growing up.

Donovan: I can probably think of a few things myself too... My knowledge is probably the most outdated and wrong. *He stands in his clean tan suit*
  • Options
    Krystal: Sounds like she's had an easier time than me. But I'm also guessing similar big events happened as well. The Iconian War, the Hur'q, Klingon Civil War...
  • Options
    Eli: yeah, of course. She's still a captain though. Dad gave up being a General for her and us and did everything he could to help keep us safe.... How do you know about the civil war though? J'Ula hasnt even shown up yet..
  • Options
    Krystal: Interesting...
    Honestly the Civil War was speculation on my part based on how the Klingons are acting now. J'mpok is... being strangely resistant to fighting the Hur'q. And I've noticed he's been a bit more tense with Martok around again. Call it a hunch but I got a bad feeling there's a growing rift in the Empire because of it.

As for this J'ula... I got a friend who was from that era. If she ended up here while caught in a tractor beam by J'ula's ship, safe bet she's around somewhere too.
  • Options
    Reashe: Aww you look so adorable! *She squeaks seeing the hat Kenzie chose*

Clea: And she's out again...

Rax: I've got plenty of experience going to Ilum, but my hyperspace routes I know are probably a bit dated.

Nexa: Careful there... *She leans into the embrace, resting against Val though her squeeze does hurt just a little*

Janri: Maybe we can get you a recliner? It might be more comfortable with your height.

Samaia: Its nice to meet you, and we'd really appreciate the assistance. We haven't really been to earth before.

Henha: I think I remember hearing about one of her fights... *She rubs the back of her neck starting to lead the way to the mess hall* Oculus helps balance her out though doesn't she? I had a conversation with them both but er... *She blushes lightly* It ended a little abruptly.
  • Options
    kenzie: oh.. um thanks. *she says bashfully* with the ears i needed to make some adjustments, along with my tail.

val: *slowly drifts off hugging nexa*

lythe: it is worth a try.

l'raan: i see, well first i can take you to starfleet academy and by proxy starfleet command. the latter is the military, diplomatic, scientific and exploratory branch of the United federation of planets. *she says leading the way to the academy* all tho the academy was originally founded by the united earth government some time in the 21st century. after realizing a more unified front would be needed to fend off the hostilities of the galaxy in 2161, united earth, the andorian empire, the vulcan confederacy and tellerite technocracy all became founding members of the united federation of planets with earth as its capitol and starfleet command as the heart of its explorative and defensive administrations. i am a just a humble cadet on my fourth year in the academy.

jaessa: interesting, it seems this planet has a rich history. judging by your passionate explanation i take it you're looking to be a historian or archaeologist?

l'raan: yes actually. archaeology being my main interest with sociology and anthropology as well. its not as well recognized as engineering or command careers and i doubt i will ever captain my own ship but i will be doing what i find most worthy of my time and interest, nothing is more disappointing then the loss of history. repeating the same mistakes thru forgetful ignorance is most illogical.

cerys: i would hope she does... all tho i guess some things za'brina will just need to find out on her own. shes so quick to anger that i struggle to even find an avenue of approach to her. if i say the wrong thing or even look at her funny she gets set off. jorin has her moments too where she retreats into that shell of hers and refuses anyone else, sometimes violently so but its never been as bad as za'brina....
  • Options
    Freeman: probably.

Seku: mine should still be good... Aaaand there... Course charted.

Freeman: Hitting it. *He sends the crusader to hyperspace*

Eli: wait what about your friend?

Donovan: this sounds a hell of a lot better than my time. That's for sure.
  • Options
    Krystal: Captain Shimmer's still serving in Starfleet. Probably dealing with other hotspots right now. And get this, she's in command of one of the Connies that went missing in the 23rd Century, USS Hornet. She gained command right out of the Academy because she was named First Officer for a training cruise that went hot, and her Captain was killed by J'ula. The reason history doesn't say she was the youngest Captain and Kirk was, is because a few weeks after that the USS Hornet was reported destroyed at Starbase One, but... no debris. Turns out she was thrown through time to 2409, where I would meet her at Earth Space Dock. Seeing a young woman wearing a 2250s uniform... at first I thought she just came out of the Holodeck, then I remembered... we're nowhere NEAR the holodecks on ESD.

But like I said... if Captain Shimmer and the Hornet are here from that particular time, and the Mo'kai fleet vanished under the same circumstances... I'd say its a pretty safe bet both groups got sent to about the same point in time. Meaning while the Hornet ended up in Sol System, the Mo'kai fleet probably didn't, but was sent here as well. And being the covert experts that they are... probably decided to lay low and find out what happened, and... what the galaxy is like now. And based on what she told me... it was CAUSED by J'ula. So... yea. J'ula is around somewhere.
  • Options
    Reashe: I think we should get you more hats, they really suit you. *she comes over to Kenzie to get a better look, she would give her a head pat if she wasn't over 2 feet shorter*

Rax: So Seku, how'd you become a Jedi? Did you go through the usual stuff?

*Nexa gives Val a kiss and closes her eyes resigning herself to some rest too*

*Janri gets the replicator set to furniture and starts to get a recliner put together showing it off to Lythe. It looks fairly comfortable, and made for taller species*

Janri: try this on for size.

Samaia: I believe there were ruins on the planet our home station is orbiting. I haven't been down to see them personally though, it just reeks of death. But it might be an interesting trip sometime.

Henha: I kind of got a bit of that feeling when I spoke with her and Oculus, but Jaessa seemed sort of tame with her. Uhhh wait a moment though, Jorin's a man right? Did something happen?
  • Options
    Kenzie: more hats? I suppose but they’d need to be modified like this one to fit my ears. *she says fiddling with her hat*

Lythe: so those are for more then food? Interesting. *she walks over sitting down in it* it’s certainly comfortable. *she sets in then looks over at janri* this moment of peace is nice… but I do worry about your mental state. As well as Val and nexa, if there is anything you wish to talk about, even if it is simply venting your feelings I would listen.

Jaessa: hmm didn’t know there were ruins down there. But I’be lives long enough to see history repeat its self many times…

L’raan: that is unfortunate. *she says walking into the academy* it has been agreeable meeting you all but I must head to my class or I will be late.

Evelynn: oh ok, are there any tours of this place?

L’raan: there are for those interested yes.

Jaessa: im surprised security hasn’t stopped us…. Maybe we could just walk in and see for ourselves what this academy has to offer.

Cerys: she was but it’s complicated…… the universe works in strange ways.
  • Options
    Seku: I was found on an abandoned spice freighter when I was an infant. I was lucky to be force sensitive so I was taken into the order. I escaped the purge at the end of the war.

Eli: I feel like thats a Betazoid or Risian name... Anyways you summed it up well enough with your hypothesis. Hope you're ready for that mess, mom...

Donovan: if no one stops us, why not. *He takes a knee near Evelynn* wanna go for a ride on my shoulders, kiddo? See more of the place from the air?