test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    serina: sh*t. *runs over and sprays him with something from her belt as the pain quickly dies down and he starts regenerating again.* im sorry... i should've mentioned that i used a vampire effecting weapon on her... had to knock out her regen some how.... *she says as she kicks kara in the side causing her to flip over letting out a squeal of pain as she softly cries to herself. she sprays a bit onto kara, enough so that she stops bleeding.* might as well keep her from bleeding out entirely. ill deal with her, you two have more important things to worry about.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Magnus: like what?

Other Universe Nick: *sighs, looking down at Kara* I'm sorry it came to this... nobody deserved this....

Briana: *hugs krystal, sobbing. Fully foxed out*

Nick: so anyways... what does everyone want to talk about?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    T'Lera: she needs help... look at all the damage... *she holds her head again backing away, her mind is a bit damaged from the experience*

Reina: I'm sorry Briana... *she just holds her a little tighter, rubbing her back*

Zach: My mom makes some really good barbecue.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    serina: like calming down and all that. she looks over at nick.* you're right she deserves worse. or have you forgotten that she killed her own mother?! *she then looks over at t'lera.* i dont know who you are so leaver her alone valendria is my problem not yours.

kate: i could go for some salmon...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Other universe Nick: I'm saying she didn't have to kill seras and cause all this. None of us deserved all this. Not even her.

Magnus: *rubs his wounds*

Briana: *continues sobbing*

Nick: smoked salmon? Or salmon sushi? Or smoked salmon sushi? Maybe salmon sashimi
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    T'Lera: I'm her... friend. I care about her... I care about Bri. I just... I don't know whats going on, there was so much pain. Anger. Suffering. I can barely handle feeling my own... emotions... it was like something screaming in my... head. *She sits down with her back against the wall* The inhibitor wasn't working, the noise was too strong.

Reina: Should we... take Briana to rest?

Alexis: All of the above?
    serina: you should all go somewhere to calm down and get your bearings, at least for brianas sake shes a complete mess. ill take this thing down to the brig, then find a place for seras's body THEN we can talk alright?

kate: yeah those all sound good!
    T'Lera: I don't know where to go... *she looks down at the ground* Look at me... I can't... I can't be seen like this...
    Nick: Alright, you know what after all the lobster bake and steak is done. its already a lot of food.

Other Universe Nick: I'll stay here with Magnus. We'll watch over seras and keep ourselves out of the sight of the crew. Could be annoying for my counterpart in this universe to hear he was here when he's.... wherever. Once you take her to a cell and get back, we can talk about where to bring her body...

Briana: *Holds onto Krystal and Renia, crying*
    serina: ill be back then... hopefully things calm down a bit here when i return. *she opens a portal picking up kara by the hand and dragging her thru it, she purposfully closes the portal early cutting off her lower legs leaving behind two pale and withered feet and shins that slowly turn to ash.*

kate: what food? *she says already having eaten more then half of what was made.*
    Other Universe Nick: *sighs* this is a s**tshow....

Briana: *continues to sob*

Nick: well everyone else has to finish too. Including me. *continues to eat, cutting into his steak*
    Reina: Krystal? *she repeats herself*

*T'Lera stays silent, starting to recover from the trauma she felt, curling up to try and cover her discolored skin*

Zach: Not everyone eats as fast as you Kate. *He says as he stuffs his mouth*
    Kate: aaaaww.... salmons my favorite... *she says slightly pouting*

*after a while serina walks out of a portal.*

Serina: computer load a jazz club and clean up this blood. *the holodeck turns into a small club with a bar, a booth for large gatherings and a small stage with a band that softly plays smooth jazz music. The room has a nice calming atmosphere to it.* that’s much better.. let’s all just take a breather and relax...enjoy the music, maybe get some food...
    Other Universe Nick: I don't think I can eat....

Magnus: too anxious to eat... wanna drink though...

Briana: *continues sobbing, holding onto krystal and Renia, her body shaking*

Nick: hey, you'll get some in a little bit. I gotta make the stuff still, just gotta wait a bit. Its okay to wait sometimes. It makes what you're getting better! *continues to eat*
    Serina: *lets out a heavy sigh* well... I’m just trying... I just don’t know how to calm her down. *motions to bri* if that’s even possible..... I don’t know what to do....
    Other Universe Nick: she just watched her wife kill her mother in-law that was basically like a second mother to her, right in front of her... Probably after begging kara not to... pleading to her better nature.... getting dejected... then seeing you come in here and brutalizing kara... as much as kara F**ked up, as much as she has hurt everyone with her actions... brutalizing her accomplishes nothing. I know you're too old and jaded to be lectured and won't even take me seriously... Sometimes we just have to be the better person... she was there. she had the full weight of her actions on her.... she knew she f**ked up worse than anyone ever has before.... she had regret... maybe its the starfleet officer talking... but i know better... its who i am as a person.
    Serina: seras was always my better half... we may have been twins, identical in appearance but when it came to our personalities we were worlds apart...... I lost half of myself today and it’s something I’ll probably never get back.... *she walks over to a barstool sitting down and laying her face in her arms on the bar top*
    Other Universe Nick: Serina.... I'm a twin too. I totally get how you feel. I've had my brother locked at the bottom of a well for a looong time since he... went insane, made pacts with evil whatevers and killed and imprisoned many of our siblings... He used to be so much better... *sits next to Serina, sighing* you said you could get her back with a sacrifice... only you or kara... what about many sacrifices? how many souls would it take to equal hers? cause i may have a lead if you think it will work.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,016 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Give her a minute to get her legs back Reina. Right now we'd probably be dragging or carrying in the state she's in now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    T'Lera: I think I need a drink... *She gets up and goes over to the bar, still nervously trying to cover her skin*

Reina: Yes but Krys, I'm saying we need to carry her somewhere so she can rest. Not just let her sit her. *She glances over at the other Nick* That sacrifice idea better be a better one than what I went through. I'm still traumatized from that resurrection.
    serina: i dont think its what she'd want..... i shouldnt have brought it up....

kate ok.... *snacks on the rest of the food on her plate.*
    Reina: I know how you feel Serina... *she sighs and shivers as if suddenly cold*

Zach: I can get you some more snacks to tide you over.
    Other Universe Nick: look its complicated but it could work, I don't see why seras wouldn't want it used. The thing we could use is being used for evil. We could use it for good instead. How many will it take, Serina? It doesn't have to be this way. I just need to know if it would work. It give me an excuse to intervene and stop evil that no one can really complain about. Just tell me how many. The souls are already damned by no fault of their own.

Briana: *continues sobbing*

Nick: you could try your hand at making sushi too, Zach.
    Krystal: Bri... come on... lets get you somewhere comfortable.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    serina: *lets out a heavy sigh* she wouldnt want anyone sacrificed for her...... its not achievable anyway....
    edited October 2020
    Reina: I've got this. *She picks up Briana, holding her "bridal" style* Back to her room or ours?

T'Lera: Does this bar thing have beer? I haven't messed with the holodeck much since I got here... I remember a replicator... *She trails off, eventually figuring out how to get alcohol*

Zach: My sushi experience mostly has to do with sushi burritos. I.e. Giant sushi rolls with extra stuff in them.
    Krystal: Whichever is closer honestly...
    Nick: try it then.

Other universe Nick: how isn't it achievable?

Briana: *continues sobbing, holding onto renia, looking at krystal, weakly saying* w-why did she... why.... k-kara...
    serina: its not easy.... and the amount is larger then you can achieve..... i know seras she wouldnt recover from the guilt of how many would be needed....
    other universe Nick: I'm not the one taking any of them. The thing that I'm thinking has already been taken. The people already damned without either of us lifting a finger. I just need to know how many... the person we'd be taking this from has already done it... already made it...