test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (even if i wanted to, alex is in no state to be around people, and we can't start any kind of journey at night anyway)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,165 Arc User
    (If matt wasnt so drunk and dancing that would be an option)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (he is drunk and it's still nighttime)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (So.... listen to any good music lately?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (tristram)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Huh... alright then... been listening to some stuff on spotify myself)
  • Options
    (you don't even know what tristram is, do you?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Not off the top of my head.... music from diablo is my best guess by just googling the two words together)
  • Options
    (that you even needed to google it AT ALL is HERESY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER DESERVING IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATUS! if i were god-emperor of man, everyone would be required to play diablo...or at least diablo 2...kinda torn on diablo 3, so i wouldn't make that one mandatory)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I can play a game without knowing all the names of the song by heart. Hence why I didn't know exactly when you said it)
  • Options
    (seriously, the town is freaking infamous - you should have recognized it ANYWAY as soon as i said it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Nope. With every game I have ever played in my lifespan, it's just another brick in the wall. You forget a thousand things a day, and that happened to be one of them for me)
  • Options
    (so, let's have that hur'q attack on some random inhabited planet - and they aren't even extradimensional)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Eh.)

Nick: *looks down at the ground floor* this would be better if they were playing metal.

Briana: *Smiles while waiting for the Turbolift to make it's way to the deck the bowling alley is on*

Dundee: Y'know Rockatansky, I'm thinking I may head down to that beach planet. Might surf a bit. You should stay up here and.... study? Or drink. Either one.

Rockatansky: I choose drinking.
  • Options
    (well, go pay quark to change the song...oh, wait

also...what the hell would he even be studying? i thought he was an adult)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2019
    (also...you will never see me posting metal songs here because i DESPISE pretty much all metal - aside from a few of nightwish's songs (and i'm not even sure End of all Hope or Wishmaster are even considered metal) and Rhapsody's Emerald Sword...that's it, ONLY those songs

actually, wait...if hell march is also metal, that too, along with divine intervention and whatever the masari main theme is called in universe at war: earth assault)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (The technological advancements they missed in the last 400 years.)
  • Options
    (well, he's going to be spending the rest of his life just reading up on replicators and holodecks, never mind TRIBBLE like genesis)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Then there's khan, someone who, while he had 200 less years to catch up on, was able to in one timeline nearly take over the enterprise after a few hours of studying, and in another timeline design one of the most powerful ships in Starfleet at the time... S31 technically but you know what I mean. The Vengeance.)

(Give these Australians a few months and they'll be designing their own 24th century equivalent of the Vengeance. They're augments, they learn fast, dispite appearing as lazy drunks.)

Dundee: something just came to mind, Rockatansky. see if you can dig up anything about that Italian augment. You know the one.

Rockatansky: You got it Max. I'll drink and work. After I get the italian stuff out of the way, I'm gonna start studying this warp they were talking about.

Dundee: Good on Ya! I'm off to get smashed on the beach. *walks to the door, opening it* I just realised.... how the hell am I going to get down there? I don't know how their transporters work.

Nick: *sighs* I need more Jameson.... *stands up, walking down to the ground floor and to the bar, trying to avoid getting too close to Matt*
  • Options
    (he also doesn't have beachwear, but that isn't as much of an issue...and for a super-smart augment, he seems to have quickly forgotten he can ask the computer for directions to the transporter room)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (He may be smart, but he is also drunk. Also was trying to give you a chance to do something)

Nick: *Grabs another bottle of Jameson and another bottle of Guinness, taking a moment to also get a large Plate of Fish and Chips and a side of fried pickles, presumably done by the replicator. He starts to head back upstairs, glancing at Matt for a second, shaking his head slightly*
  • Options
    (do what? he didn't ask the computer a question, just asked one out loud)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (With all the crew you got on that ship, sombody could just happen to walk by.)

Nick: *heads back upstairs with his food and booze*
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    (who would be walking by someone's door right at the exact time they open it and ask a question? also, why is R guy mentioning warp? i don't think koda ever used that word - he said to dundee that humanity broke the lightspeed barrier, but he never actually used the word 'warp' that i can recall

also, we already have a 25th century vengeance - it's called a miracle worker battlecruiser...and no, i'm not kidding; uni console slot is seriously OP, as are the MAS and NSB powers...spec itself is TRIBBLE, though, aside from that 'insta-regen power when turning off full impulse' passive)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Well they've already been talking to the computer while drinking, so its probably came up at some point off screen.. as for who would be walking by, literly any random crewmen? Or that weird wolf boy that compared Dundee to Khan.. as for the miracle worker ship, just imagine that made by augments)

Nick: *puts the stuff on his table upstairs, counting all the bottles he's gone through so far, sitting down and cracking open the new bottle of Jameson, digging into his Fish and chips*
  • Options
    (boy nothing...he's 17, so that legally makes him a man - he's just the youngest one there)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*shrug*)
  • Options
    *a random sergal walking past as dundee opens the door, stops and asks his question turns to glance at the human* are you one of the humans the admiral rescued from that sleeper ship?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: Nah, yeah mate. I just so happen to be. Why, are there any other humans on this ship?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    random sergal: a few here and there...but they all know how to get to and use the transporter, so i took a guess - if you're wanting to head down to risa, the computer can tell you how to get to the nearest transporter room if you ask, as well as any other location on the ship

(also, it's a wonder you didn't ask what a sergal is, because i seriously doubt anyone here knows)​​

#LegalizeAwoo