test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (oh great - he can get crapped on by monkeys and parrots)

*a random vacationer floats on by above him, seeming just floating along his own path but in actuality probably following a defined one*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Dundee: Oh joy. People just flying around with jetpacks... minus the jet part... maybe some kinda repulsor? *shrugs and watches for a moment* the future is nice but it's not all its cracked up to be.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (seriously...i have no idea what to do - we need freaking GMs)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (nick, you know more people than me - can you find a GM for us until rose comes back? since i hate doing it, you don't like doing it, rattler isn't here and west and hoan are...somewhere)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Don't think I can.)

Dundee: *Continues walking through the jungle*

Briana: So... *patiently waiting in the turbolift*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (you must know SOMEONE besides rattler who doesn't mind doing administration TRIBBLE)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nope. Believe it or not, I do not.)
    (there should be an application form one can submit for GMs on this forum)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Not sure how I feel about that)
    (would you rather nothing continues to happen because we're the only two left and i have no idea what to do?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*shrug*)
    (*sprays mycelial spores all over*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*continues spraying mycelial spores* you know, i remember when elachi used to be hard to kill, before all the shield pen we got...now i'm just mowing down even predators​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Continues to drink, glancing out of the corner of his eye to see if the Ferasan is still watching him*

Dundee: *Makes his way through the jungle, coming out on the other side across from the treasure hunter's camp. Looking across the water he shrugs and makes his way towards the water. Stopping and remembering its probably not the best idea to cross the water wearing a jumpsuit and boots*

Briana: *the turbolift doors open on the correct deck, Briana gestures forward* after you all.
    (oh...rattler's gonna LOVE The Ninth Rule patrol when he gets back)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    (I'm here, I've been pretty damn sick the past few days, guess I was overdue for something to go wrong with my immune system. Also there was one thing I had in mind for GMing but I still am not comfortable gming the main story.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    (mua hahaha)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: *walks out* havnt been bowling in long time..
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Last time I went bowling it was with Uncle marcus.
    Krystal: *just moved her arm a bit, a little eager to get her mind off recent stress*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *gets off the turbolift, walking foward* let's go all
    (yeaaaaah...there's no way in hell i'm going to be participating in anything you GM after last time - especially with no mediator)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: *walks into the bowling alley* alrighty then.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *waits outside the bowling alley doors for Krystal and the others to catch up*
    edited September 2019
    (oh, here's a picture of rak'shasa, glitch and all...finally got to him to be able to take a screen

i'd like to know how you get those screens of your characters inside the tailor window all nice and centered, though)

Costume-shadowfang240-Rak-shasa-621777532.jpg​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *walks in*
    *matt is still doing the pikachu since no one showed up to collect him*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *enters the bowling ally* so mom? When was the last time you've been bowling?
    Krystal: Probably my Adacemy days.
    Briana: wow. So are you a fan of bowling alley nachos? *picks a lane. The bowling alley is mostly empty due to the party on the promenade and the fact a lot of people forget there is a bowling alley on DS9. On the far end of the room, 3 enlisted from Starfleet are playing a game and being moderately loud.*